Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order - Now Accepting Members

The term Sith has seen a drastic turn for the worst. From pushing for users to only practice the 'Dark Side', to handing out titles of Lord like they are candy. It is time we bring the Sith back to the culture and ways of earlier, better times!

Join me, and together we can bring about the changes necessary to restore the Sith to their rightful place of glory!

The Sith Order is focused on restoring a number of areas that have been lacking. We are reintroducing the Rule of Two(OOC: with some adjustments for Faction Rules, of course). We are doing away with the failed ideas of 'light' and 'dark' side powers, perfering to go with the traditional idea that all powers are equal, and can be of extreme benefit regardless of whether they are stereotyped as 'light' or 'dark'.

OOC: Naturally, the slights against other Sith groups here were 100% RP. Even then, it was more propaganda than anything. So no hate, please! My heart is in providing an entertaining new avenue. :)

@[member="Darth Naile"]

Hey there, while I note that this is an IC interpretation, I'm all for diversity, even within a group of ideals; but do you mind me clearing a few things up? :p

@[member="Darth Naile"]

Not being too judgmental, but I'm quite sure that we act like traditional Sith. Lord titles were handed to the worthy, armies and fleets were given to capable strategists, and the Order is as strong as ever. If that isn't what you're looking for and wish to make a copy, by all means, do so. I just suggest reading and researching more into the other factions available before creating one right away.

But as I've said before: Factions are meant to suit you, not the other way around. If you wish for this course of action, I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] Yes! Basically the way it's set-up(or will be, assuming it gets off the ground at all :p) is there will be two groups of people. The Sith Lords, which will never have more than two. Then the Order of the Dark Hand, which is essentially everyone else. Much how in canon there may be two Sith Lords, but numerous Sith Assassins, Sith Alchemists, etc. We welcome all! Just don't expect to be called Lord.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] Absolutely! Let me know what you'd like clarified, and I'd be happy to do so. I'm working on getting more stuff added to the News section that should shed some light on things, but I don't mind repeating myself if necessary.

@[member="Garoth Do'Urden"] At the moment, I don't forsee us having a specific location. More along the lines of spending time on ships, or perhaps wandering around on empty worlds.

@[member="Darth Arcis"] Like I mentioned, Lord Arcis, in my OOC area, the slights made against generic other Sith groups was absolutely nothing personal to any of them, and was really nothing more than propaganda. Truth be told, I think it would be nice if down the road we all united together to clense the galaxy of the Jedi slime that seems to have infested certain parts, but only time will tell if that works out.

@[member="Darth Naile"]

There are three Sith Lords... Anyone else who claims to be one is wrong. There are three for a specific reason both IC and OOC, so while I understand it from an IC perspective to be used as propaganda, OOCly it's a flawed idea you're putting forth. Anyway I'll give you my two cents when I'm back from college.

@[member="Darren Shaw"] Not sure, to be honest. Part of me is quite fond of the idea of The Sith Order not being attached to a specific location, but the idea of running the 'evil Sith' as a government is intreging, admittedly. From the reactions shown here by some, becoming a major faction and, thus, being able to invade or be invaded would have it's advantages. I suppose in the end, the answer to your question would have to be wait and see. :p

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] I'm not putting any idea forth OOC. Only IC, to which I have stated several times is propaganda.

Well I very much like what you have so far on the idea that you have currently. and I may have a character that could join, but will stay in the faction that she currently is in. I don't want to be flippty floppity with all of my characters.

Any faction is evil, jedi or sith, those are just titles in the grand scheme of things...People of power decide fates not titles.
Good luck, possibly could be interested not sure though, I'll keep an eye on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom