Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Sith Life - Threads, Adventures, Advisories, etc

I've been doing a lot of crazy out of this world evil stuff over the past couple of years, and I think that's been a mistake for long term writing. Easy to write in the moment, not so much for keeping it going. Probably why Alina lasted as long as she did, so now I got a concept for a new character here (with a tie in to the Tremiru's because I like that story I crafted. And the random name gen came up with Aliris and I couldn't help myself). Story thus far is pretty succinct:

Tremiru's were a big name in the Sith on Dromund Kaas. But Empire fell, the Ashlan's came in. And little Aliris was left an orphan under the care of the Ashlans. She's always disliked the whole worship the Ashla bit, and grew up in a monastery due to her connection to the Force to become one of their Knights. It wasn't a good time for her, mostly because the group she was with weren't good people. Sith come back, she gets free, and joins the Sith because that's where her family was and she's an angry person.

Things I'm looking to explore:
  • How angry is she? Does she hate Jedi? Does she even have a reason to? Now that she's free, she can end up just about anywhere, meet all kinds of people (doesn't have to be Jedi, even) and see how she reacts to it.

• Why is she Sith? The family legacy is a lot, especially to the orphan she is who didn't know about her family history. Once nobles in their own estate on Dromund Kaas with powerful sorceries and artifacts. She's curious about it, naturally, and wants to find some of these artifacts. And she's not above killing people to get them.

• Other ideas? My favorite thing about RP is that I can think of all kinds of stuff about the character I write, but I don't think of everything. When I rp with other people, I get scenarios and interactions I couldn't make up by myself to think about how she would react. If you got any ideas, lemmi know!
That's all, though. Toss a response, send a DM, you know how it works.

Last edited:
Oh right I forgot the most important part:

7j7x32.jpg

Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru
I come bringing three offerings:

Korol Bombassa Korol Bombassa - Nomadic member of the Matukai Order, a Force philosophy that believes in inner balance and meditation through martial arts. Kind of a typical Fantasy Monk type. Could be useful for interaction for a being that is neither Sith nor Jedi.

Taneon Darr Taneon Darr - Sith Knight who is similarly a noble. Kind of a Count Dooku fan boy who emulates him to a degree. Could be interesting as far as exploration of one's Sith identity.

Zahim Markona Zahim Markona - Member of a cult that sees all Force Users that as abborrent. Mainly, that any good or bad used by wielding it causes a mirror effect to balance it. Has a chip on his shoulder because it seems that the non-sensitives are the ones who always pay the price, his own people included.

If any spark interest, please let me know.

Drane T'keen Drane T'keen - Sith Knight who is otherwise a chill person except when his blood is up come time to fight or punish others

I generally suck at coming up with plots. You let me determine and the OP and I'm more than likely to plug us in a cantina.

Given my character's...character...he also isn't so opposed to meeting others whether Sith or not. He's a Blood Knight trope but he can relax with a glass of wine when not on the job so to speak.

He'd definitely be willing to find artifacts and stuff like that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom