Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Council: Major Faction Status Application

tscbanner_zps034d396a.jpg

Name: The Sith Council

OOC Heirarchy: Darth Iscariot, Darth Kentarch, Malice Draclau, Venge Draclau

IC Heirarchy: The Sith Council is run by ten Sith Lords and one Dark Lord.

Requested Planets: Bosph, Cadomai, and Ession (Ession is between Etti IV and Cadomai)

Interested Members: @Darth Iscariot, @[member="Darth Kentarch"], @[member="Malice Draclau"], @[member="Venge Draclau"], @Anesia Jy Vun, @[member="Morna Imura"], @[member="Darth Sicarius"], @[member="Dalansa"], @[member="Paega Anginous"], @[member="Darth Sicarius"], @[member="Rasho the Hutt"], @[member="Christian Slade"], @[member="Assadar Ilrast"], @[member="Faroq Kela'ahim"] @[member="Myra Subach"]

Description: The Sith Council was a group of ten Sith Lords within the Sith Empire who served as advisers to the reigning Dark Lord of the Sith. A millennium ago, in the far reaches of space, existed such an order who followed these very same principles and scoured the galaxies with subtle corruption and manipulation. Unlike the many Sith of old, they chose progression through wit and subterfuge rather than barbaric tyranny and oppression over other sentient life. Slavery and intentional destruction of life was not practical for a slowly growing dominion. Instead, elusive diplomatic measures were placed to govern over worlds willing to coexist with their laws and way of life.The Sith Council wants to provide and environment for Sith writers who want to be part of a major faction dedicated to the ways of the Sith. We wish Our goals are the same as other Sith factions would claim: Gain territory, grow strong, expand through conquest and subtlety. However, we are committed to action, and to unite the Sith under one banner. We do not intend to build a navy that never gets used; instead, everything we create will be directly tied to active plans.

The Pitch: The board needs dedicated and capable antagonists, people who look at the map and see the changes they could make, instead of what they're afraid to lose. The Sith Council has recruited dedicated members to this board. Our faction forums are just as active than the forums of major factions larger in size, including in character and out of character discussion, training, and planning. We're a blend of motivated veterans and ambitious new blood: Our out of character leaders' named characters have existed for a cumulative four decades, and are still going strong.

Past Roleplay Threads:

Special Note: If anything else is required or needed to validate this application, we as a collective would contribute in efforts to get this approved. First and foremost we thank you greatly for taking the time to read this in hopes that we are granted the privilege to share our ideas and thoughts with your community.

NFU users accepted ? Would be glad to have a guy up here as well ? Or is it a problem that one of my characters is a Republican ?

Varro Shatterstar

The Brightest Hearts are the most Impacted by the
I hear my presence is requested here. Checking in.

Political stance means nothing. If you're a Sith, or planning on being one, you're welcome to join. A Sith's real political stance resides with the political views of his faction anyway, so being a declared republican would more likely be a simple, yet cunning guise.

@[member="Venge Draclau"] I would be creating another character along with this one for the Sith. Other than that I don't plan on OOC cheating, haha.
@[member="Darth Iscariot"] Baelysh is my favorite as well, good taste.

When we typed this out on the etherpad. I did a quick copy in a last minute rush, so many did not get tagged.
Same things goes with faction adim. There are like 7 but I only put down four.

Darth Iscariot said:
We do not intend to build a navy that never gets used; instead, everything we create will be directly tied to active plans.
This quote concerns me. Does this mean you're not going to have a navy? Having one would be pretty essential to protecting your Major Faction.

Darth Iscariot said:
Instead, elusive diplomatic measures were placed to govern over worlds willing to coexist with their laws and way of life.
Your application makes it seem as though the embodiment of the "Sith Council" is a very anonymous, "in the shadows" type group. However, going Major Faction will make you very public to the eyes of the galaxy at large - and naming your group "the sith council" kinda blows your cover. Is there any explanation for this, or does the Sith Council intend to "step out of the shadows" with this move?

We currently have starships already and stuff so no worries. We mean like, we won't overbuild and not use the resources. No clutter, just simplified to keep things neat. As for going the Major thing, we are not making a public service announcement. We intend to step out in the shadows and stuff. :)

Darth Iscariot said:
We're a blend of motivated veterans and ambitious new blood: Our out of character leaders' named characters have existed for a cumulative four decades, and are still going strong.
Don't become one of those groups that is so close-minded that you let yourselves stagnate because it's just "you and the boys" sitting up top on the Administrator spots with the intention of lording over people. That's been done before, time and time again, and we've seen the results: the smart people leave quickly, and the sheeples trickle out. This is a competition. The minute you stop trying hard to please people or bring them into the fold, they'll leave you for the next big thing. I already know of a handful of other Sith factions that will try to do exactly that.

In short, don't be asses. Be open minded to new ideas from new people you've never interacted with before. Starting a Major Faction isn't just a "I wanna see MY idea play out", it's a venue for everyone's ideas who joins with you. Or you'll see your faction either slowly degrade into nothing, like the Fel (it's unfair to point them out specifically - every other Faction has pretty much done the same), or you'll get annihilated for being "that faction".

Good luck on staying hidden IC, it won't last for long - I'd start making moves, were I you.

Major Faction Application approved.

Thank you greatly, and yes that quote you made seemed odd but it is not our intention. I am quite diplomatic and like to help anyone I can and will accept their ideas. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom