Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Sith and the Warrior

With a catastrophic boom from the ship itself, the lights within its corridors started to flicker. The rapid flashes of blaster fire were all that lit up the darkness before a sudden flash of red quelled all noise. The massive amount of pirates aboard their ship had decided to try and take a lone ship flying through space. Given that it was of a bygone time, and a pretty pricey relic from before the Clone Wars, it was a valuable prize. The foolish Pirates should have wondered not, "Why didn't the ship try to defend itself", but rather, "Who owns such a ship in this day and age," More than likely, their thoughts were only on money and a quick score. Their own ship was larger in comparison to the smaller Star Courier they had snagged. But all that was a distance idea now, as even the Pirates began to run and scramble inside their own ship. Unable to disconnect the ship they had began to highjack, they met the owner of it.

"Just Shoot the damned, Nerfherder!" Shouted a Pirate as he made a run for it, leaving 5 others to stand in a sort of firing line as their corridor's lights began to flicker. The light's slow flickering got faster before it went dark for good. With only their stressed breathing for sound in the deathly quiet hall, the sudden appearance of heavy metal steps coming towards them chilled their bodies. After only a moment, they stopped, with silence reigning again for a couple of seconds. One of Pirates suddenly began choking and rising into the air as quiet breathing became audible from 6 meters before them. Their eyes both on their comrade and the source of the breathing, a red light was cast on them all. There stood the owner of the Star Courier. The one that had slaughtered at least 20 of them already. A Crimson Lightsaber in one hand, another raised in a choking motion as with a simple squeeze of their fist, the pirate in the air dropped to the ground dead. The female before the pirates was wearing a strange suit of armour, looking to have been freshly made. It had a form of cloak wrapped around it, but some kind of armour was slightly visible under it. A large piece of tech lined her left forearm with a mask covering her face. Only her eyes, that of one corrupted by the Dark Side, were visible to them. Her lightsaber glowed a dark crimson with a darker core as the blade went along.
sith_assassin_by_sxeven_d9n2zwj-fullview.jpg

As they took aim, the woman simply moved her raised hand and motioned with a pulling gesture. One of the pirates was forcibly pulled off his feet as he hurled towards the dark warrior. Inches from her, the crimson blade shot out his back, its hilt showing that she had impaled him. His death was swift as she pushed the body to the group, using the force. "Who's Next," A voice spoke out from the mask as her blade lit up her blazing eyes. With a quick raising of their blasters, they began firing. Rapid red bolts came towards the Sith Warrior as she began to deflect almost every shot with a single hand. Those she didn't strike back she moved past. One by one, the Pirates dropped. However, this warrior hadn't anticipated the sudden arrival of 15 others in front of her.

"Kill her!" Shouted a Pirate, seemingly the leader of this crew as a Blaster cannon was suddenly in view. Knowing the capability that these possessed, the warrior raised her left gauntlet and with a press of a button had a small and thin shield before her as she hid behind it. That blaster cannon would crack through it, but not for a couple of seconds. Giving her enough time to think of what to do next.

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Last edited:
That's when all hell broke loose. Hell was already loose, but they were now about to face a completely different kind of hell. Just then, above the head of the pirate that's on the blaster cannon, there's an explosion. A literal hole in the roof above them causes the man with the big gun to be instantly sucked out into the vacuum of space, something else, moving like a blur, entering the hole just before a panel closes to stop the air vacuum,

"You uh....you saw that to...right? The...the..." One of the pirates sputters out. The captain looks frantically about. "Orange and white...orange and...Oh no. NONONO." A single chuckle shook the darkness as some man began once again firing at Velox. But others fired at the ceiling as metal claws tor into metal. Velox would see it in the blasterlight, she knew this droid, and it was equally as insane as the last time she saw it. Not only that, but the way it skittered across the ceiling was horrifyingly familiar, a bit too similar to a certain general from the clone wars. Madlad skittered it's way along, weaving through bolts until it was above a group of men, where it proceeded to drop down into the middle of them, blades coming out of it's wrists. It's hard for her to see what's happening in the crowd, but Velox would see various body parts sliding across the floor and flying into the air. A door adjacent to them opens, and another pirate runs into the room. "Guys there's another-" Before he can finish, there's gunfire. Not blasterfire. Six literal live rounds made from metal surge through this man before he crumples to the floor, and a fellow in full Mandalorian armor emerges through the door, weapon still raised. Upon spotting the crowd of pirates, he opens fire, live rounds blasting indiscriminately into the enemy crowd. He seems to lean out of the way of any bolts that come his way, as if he's got a natural sense for their trajectory.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Bracing for the start of an unrelenting amount of blaster fire from the cannon before her small shield, Velox was surprised to see that the pirates had began to engage a new foe. It seemed familiar. Velox took a moment to look at the blade wielding droid when a pirate was shot by non-blaster fire by her. Seeing the Mandalorian armour of gold and a greenish tinted silver was a true surprise. She hadn't seen a Mandalorian this close before, especially one who used a weapon with physical ammunition compared with the usual weapons many would wield. Seeing the pirates firing back, Velox took up a defense.

Her Crimson blade deflected bolts of fire back at their origin, the satisfying sound of blaster bolt against her saber greeting her ears. Something was odd about the pairing. A droid with special skill in close quarters and a person who felt... familiar. "What are you doing here, Mando?" Velox asked, her voice sounding different from her usual tone, even with her new mask. "This is my business, unless they did something to really upset the Creed," Velox stated, still respecting the warrior since they were almost as skilled as a Sith Assassin. However, these Pirates attacked her ship first, so to her these were her kills.

Hearing some footsteps coming from behind her, Velox turned, seeing a small group of Pirates trying to attack them in the back. Seeing a way of venting her rage a bit more, she began to walk towards them. Their smaller blaster fire was easy to block in its entirety. Less than a meter away from the group, Velox began her slaughter again. Her blade cut blaster, limb followed swiftly by either torso or neck. Their cries of pain before being silenced reminded her of when she was ordered to kill a Jedi knight all those years ago. The troops at the time died with more honor than these Pirates, but it was a pleasure either way. Moments after she had reached the group, she simply turned back to the Mando and the Droid, bodies, limbs and blasters cut up all around her. Her dark red blade hummed softly as she held it at her side, not knowing if this Mando had a problem with her, or not. After all, she looked almost completely different from before she set off, after going her separate way from the Cathar.

"Drug dealers, on route to planet cathar. They sell to kids and shit. Not having that." The mando simply responds as a man approaches him with a viroblade. He draws a double barreled 10 guage shotgun from his back hip, and fires it straight into the man's chest, causing his upper body to literally explode into chunks. Slugthrower, standard mando stuff. "They did not upset the creed, no. They upset me, which is much worse." The mando states, putting the shotgun back on his hip before firing the machine gun again.

He chooses to keep firing at the other enemies, letting Velox handle the crowd of fifteen. It would be best to avoid friendly fire after all. Together, along with the droid causing screams of terror beyond reckoning in the distance, they're able to clear out their foes. The mando stands there, amidst multiple dead bodies filled with metal rounds. One can see why so many jedi once fell by their hand. He looks at the smoke rising from the barrel of his gun, and waves it away. After, he proceeds to remove the clip from it, and load in a new one. The rifle is then slung over his shoulder, and he turns to look at Velox. "Droid'll be a minute. It's handling stragglers." Another scream comes from down the halls. Then comes the shock, he removes the helmet, revealing none other than Talohn Atar. How long has it been, a few months? Either way, the mando armor is new, and it's quite the jarring image. Seeing that slightly goofy fellow she met before mow down pirates like no tomorrow. With that wacky personality of his, it's easy to forget, he's a certified killer, and a certified Mando it seems. He's definitely scarier than she gave him credit for last time. He grins widely. "So sith, mind if I have looting rights? I'm burning all the drugs, but there's some nice blasters laying around here." He doesn't seem to have noticed who he's talking to yet.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

With all the Pirates around them lying dead at their feet, Velox deactivated her lightsaber, belting it and thinking about what the Mando said. Selling Spice most likely. Her blood started to boil hearing that. It was just like the same people who had taken everything from her. That was what caused her to be here now, leading her on this dark path. When Talohn removed his helmet, asking for 'looting rights' Velox was slightly surprised. Her soon to be apprentice had become a true warrior. However, she was sure that his use of the force would still need to be trained. Not like they taught that in their Creeds.

"After all this time," Velox said, walking slowly towards the Mando, her eyes glaring at him, "and you're still looting the remnants of a battle, Cathar?" Velox was only a couple of inches from his face, her own mask still upon her face. "But, I guess that's to be expected from you. After all," She began to add, reaching towards her face and removing the metal mask from her face, "You did that minutes before you woke me up from Stasis." Without it covering her face, and holding the hood closed more to disguise her appearance and race, her Dark Red skin was visible. It's been some time, hasn't it," her voice was more leveled out now, as the battle adrenaline started to subside.

His armour was impressive, let alone the weapons he used. Hard hitting, but they required to much reloading at almost 2 times as often from what she saw. Not to mention, the knock back into each shot made them a poor choice in her eyes. But, he knew best. She just hoped he didn't treat that lightsaber the same as he did before he began to clean it. Velox was both relieved to see an ally she knew she could trust, but worry began to build in her. "Where's the child?" Velox asked, trying to sense her presence using the force. If the child saw her, standing in all that carnage, she couldn't think of what she would do. Even for a Sith, she still had some morals when it came to children.

Talohn chuckles a bit when he sees who it is. "Velox! Long time no see! How ya bee-" He almost reaches out to hug her, then stops. "Right, you guys don't really do the affection thing." He states, chuckling nervously. He pauses, to lean against the wall. It's odd, for sure, to see him so casual after a battle. Makes on actually ponder his sanity. "And yes. I still loot battlefields I'm a dad with a growing child. You expect me not to make as much money as possible in order to buy her the clothes, food, and other assorted goods children need? Looting is what allows me to give Monari a good life. Don't look down upon it." He seems slightly serious in that regard.

She then goes on to ask where Monari is, he gives her a reassuring smile, comforted that she cares. "Left her at the enclave with my fellow mandos for the day. She enjoys it there, and they treat her like family...something she used to have in short supply. Joining the enclave hasn't been a bad choice for me...and it seems it Might have been the best choice I could have made for her. She likes to watch the smiths work with the beskar." He chuckles slightly. "I'm not a strong believer in mandalore...or all the creeds or whatever. But the enclave provides stability. Monari needs stability."

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Hearing that the child, Monari, was doing well at least kept Velox's concerns at ease. "Well, I was picked up by these, Scum," Velox said, seeing all the bodies around them. "They began to highjack my ship whilst I was asleep. But, I think they regretted it in the end," Velox said as she looked Talohn up and down. "Your skills with weapons are strong, but what about the Force. Did you improve at all?" Velox asked, wondering if he had gotten any better at it. If not, then he might need her training after all this time. Her mind wandered to what the Pirates were intending to do with their cargo. "I need their data banks. Or at least what passes for them here," Her eyes seemed to flash with hate as she slowly began to walk towards where the massive group of pirates with the Cannon came from. Her eyes caught the glint of a pair of goggles one of them dropped when he died. Her mind began to remember something.

She was younger, another girl like her beside her as they ran through their home. Later on, a loud amount of yelling had came from their 'living room' before a large amount of blaster fire roared out. She had ran downstairs to see her parents and sister dead. She could still see one of the people responsible for the whole incident as he tossed a flaming bottle at her home. He had worn goggles similar to the ones on the floor as Velox's mind returned to the present.

Her breathing became slightly heavier as she suddenly raised a boot before slamming it heel first into the head wear. The glass under her boot felt good. Like she was taking some form of vengeance with each satisfying crack of shattered glass under her heel. "I've got a score to settle, one way or another," Velox said, her voice becoming more vicious in tone as she looked at the remnants of the goggles with her boot beside them. The anger building in her most likely would be sensed by anything with some connection to the Force. It was her fuel to keep on this path. To keep training to be the greatest Sith Assassin.

"Picked up a sith ship? Definitely not the smartest bunch. Not sure they had time to regret." He states, agreeing with her sentiment as he looks about, eyes scanning over the bodies. "You been sleeping well? Using that herb mix recipe I gave you? You better have, or I'll be cranky." He states, sounding similar to a doting sibling of sorts. It's then that she ask for an update on his force situation. "Uh, I've yet to learn any new force powers or anything of that sort, but I've gotten the hang of that...force speed I think they call it? I use it to dodge all the time." He shrugs. Pushing himself off of his spot against the wall, he makes his way over to crouch beside a dead body, taking the weapon out of it's cold hands. "Shit, that's a DE-11. Galactic civil war era. I think I'll add this one to the collection."

He then stands up, turning around just in time for her to stomp on the goggles. He can sense the anger to be certain, and he raises a brow. He's not as apprehensive of her anger as last time. Seems he's done a lot in the past few months. Mandalorian recruitment tests are no joke. "I'm always up to help with score settling. Though we should probably wait for-" Before Talohn can finish, a man comes screaming down the hall, something skittering on the ceiling like a bug. It's hard to see in the darkness, other than that singular dark red eye.

The man screams. "PLEASE, IT'S GONNA DISECT ME. I DON'T WANT TO-" The droid launches off of the ceiling, tackling it's target to the floor. With the man pinned, Madlad draws the poor fellow's knife out of his holster, and raises it high before bringing it down, impaling the man straight through the forehead to the floor. With the final man gone, the droid stands up, that orange and white colored paintjob caked over with copious amounts of blood. It's easy to tell that the droid has not changed since Velox last saw it. "Always a pleasure, Velox." Madlad states with a dark chuckle.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

With her anger towards these pirates still present, Velox heard a loud running towards them. Before she could draw her lightsaber and cut down another filthy pirate, the droid from before came crawling before pouncing on him. After Talohn finished him off, and Madlad greeted her, all she could say was, "Hello, droid. Still as efficient as ever," before she started to walk towards the bridge. Before she turned the corner, she looked towards Talohn from over she shoulder as she called out, "I'm still offering to train you, Mando. You'll need more than speed to kill stronger opponents." Her cloaked form disappeared behind the corner as she made her way towards where the Pirates would keep a record of their travels, cargo and any recordings of transmissions to, or from their 'Base'.

Reaching it, Velox walked immediately towards a console and began to look through every file on their systems. She found a trail their computer had made regarding their travels through space. She found a planet they came from before they most likely picked up the 'Spice'. Looking at everything they had done in the last couple of months, it was the most frequented planet of all their travels. "Are you there?" Velox muttered, glaring at the screen, "Or is someone who is of your line?" Her hand turned into a fist slowly, a load of metal along the walls acting as panels began to bend slightly. She hardly seemed to notice as she immediately took the location and placed it on a small disk drive. She'd know where and how to go there now in case she ran into any issues along the way. Even if someone like him wasn't there, she'd level the whole place regardless.

"Yea, I know. It's just...I don't have a schedule that supports a training regimen." He states, following along behind her. The droid, Madlad, remains quiet for now. "I'm busy with jobs. I have to keep Monari fed, not to mention I'm saving up for some new stuff of my own on the side. I've just...got a lot of work to do. Lots of offers have come in ever since I became a mando. The guy who fought a sith and lived is apparently in high demand." The way he says he's in high demand isn't egotistical or confident, no. It sounds more tired, as if he would have grey hair if his fur weren't already that color.

He notices she's seeking revenge, and leans on the wall while she types about on the computer. It's the part where she seems ready to attack someone's family line that he purses his lips, discontent. "Has their entire family wronged you? Or was it just one man? My mother, she always told me that revenge is all well and good, it's how the universe dishes out justice in a way. But....revenge is only ok as long as you don't drag innocent lives down with you, no matter who they're related to."

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Even in her increasingly angered state, Velox was slightly able to control it. She wasn't a pure monster and slave to the Dark Side. That wasn't what her Master trained her for after all. She was a skilled and talented weapon to use against Jedi and scum alike. To her Master, Jedi were scum, but to her Slavers, Pirates and others like them were equally as awful. Hearing what Talohn had to say about her sense of Revenge only made it that much harder to contain her rage.

"Innocent?" Velox asked, her rage evident in her voice. "Do you really think that Pirates like the ones we fought today are Innocent?" Velox turned to face Talohn, her hatred was now a most prominent feature across her face as she glared at the new Mando. "I was robbed of my Revenge when I was ready, before being put inside that stasis pod all that time ago. The universe did nothing to help me achieve any form of Justice for the blood he spilt," Her eyes flashed dangerously as she continued, "I will not let anything stand in my way of getting the Revenge I seek." Velox sounded slightly more and more aggressive by the second. A single piece of metal wall plating suddenly crumpled, still attached to the wall, before hanging there like it had taken a slug to its center. "IF you do not wish to accompany me there, to help me seek out anyone with connections to that man who gunned down my Mother, My Father," Velox almost choked a bit before almost muttering out, "My Sister. Then fine. I don't need your help," Velox almost said in a commanding tone. Truly the Dark Side was heavily present between Talohn and herself.

It was obvious that Velox was set on going to their base and doing what she saw fit, but something was still nagging at her. What was it that she was so afraid of doing? Killing Pirates? She was hardly unprepared for that. She had just cut down over 20 of them in the last 15 minutes. What was a couple more. And it wasn't like they deserved it. But was it Velox who decided that, or the Rage within her. It took some seconds to pass before she realized what she was afraid of. She was afraid of having to take the life of someone like her. Young and truly Innocent. Just like her before that monster took all she had away.

Unlike last time, he seems unafraid of her anger. He sighs deeply, and he reaches out to put a hand on her shoulder. "When I was a boy, Velox, I was amongst the Catharese tribals. Within this tribe, there was a tradition. Should the parents die, their wrongdoings pass on to their next of kin. There was a little baby, who's parents died in a plot to overthrow the clan. He was, from the moment he could work, in grievous debt to the clan. He had no house, no family. All he had was the daily work in the fields that nearly broke his back. Last I checked, he was still working off that debt. He's twenty now, and he started working it off when he was five." Talohn takes in a deep breath once again.

"Tell me, Velox, does that sound just to you?" He questions. "I'll stay with you, and follow this path. If we find pirates at the end of it, we kill them. Simple as that. But if we find a family, even if they're kin of that horrid man, I'm going to have to ask you to turn around. Deal?" He's looking into her eyes. She'd see concern for her. He does consider her a friend after all.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Talohn talking to her some child who's family had committed a crime and the child, being the only one of the family line was left, had to deal with the consequences got her thinking. What would she make if she took this path. Could she do that so someone... After a moment after Talohn asked her if she agreed to his deal, Velox looked him in the eyes and said, "If they're decedents of that man, and they are on the same path he took, then I will do what needs to be done," Velox's eyes blazed with rage at the thought of getting her revenge, but her voice told Talohn that she understood.

The way he looked at her. Velox's mind had trouble really coming to terms with it. She hadn't been looked at like that since before she started this dark path of the Sith. Did Talohn really see her in the way that she thought he did. As a friend. Velox closed off that thought before thinking to herself, "No. if he is anything to me, it is a new apprentice to teach what my master taught me. Nothing else." Velox's mind was really trying to shove out the idea of friends, or anything similar. She was a Sith, an Assassin of Jedi and a Warrior. She had to hold up that to what she had been taught. Taking a breath in, she looked at Talohn's hand and simply asked, "Can you remove your hand now, Talohn?"

Talohn Nods, glad that she agrees. "Glad we're on the same page." He gives her a friendly smile, removing his hand from her shoulder when she asks. With that he turns about, taking out some sort of trash bag from his pocket. He begins picking up various weapons and helmets, using a rag to wipe away any blood from them before tossing them in the bag. He slings that bag over his shoulder once he's found everything desirable, and he looks to Velox with a raised brow. "So uh, before we head out. I made some stew. You hungry? You've been making sure to eat. right? And I mean real food, Velox. Not some disgusting protein paste." He questions her, doting like some sort of sibling. "We can stop to eat on my ship if you want. Then we can take your ship, or just take mine to wherever we're going. You've got point on this operation after all."

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

After an agreement was met, and Talohn's hand removed from her shoulder, Velox felt a bit more at ease with the situation of her future 'Hunt'. The talk of her well being was a bit confusing though, she wasn't exactly used to it. "I've been eating what I can get. you don't really see any special containers in my ship that can store fresh food," Velox says, her eyes slightly rolling before looking around the room. It was odd, her anger was still present, but it was subsiding. Something it didn't do often. When he added that she would 'have point on the mission', after his offering of food on his ship, Velox took a moment to think. "Fine. I'll have a bit, then I'm using my ship to get to that planet. You can use your own. Two ships are better than one," Velox agrees, also suggesting a good point. If the pirates did have anti-aerial artilleries, then any additional ships would help to disorganize their fire.

With a small sigh, Velox gestured, open palmed back to here they had come from, "Lead the way to your ship, Mando," Velox said, her voice a bit normal, or at least what normal passed for with her voice.

"That's it, I'm installing a fridge in your ship." Talohn says, and it sounds like she'd have to kill him to convince him otherwise. He leads her along to where the ship landed in the pirate's hangar. It seems they hacked the shields and simply flew right in. The ship looks much the same as last time, on the inside as well. The workshop is still messy, as usual. Talohn gestures for her to have a seat. "Here's the plan. I'll ride with you, Madlad can fly the ship. While we're going to...wherever, I'll install a fridge on your ship, and get the wiring done for a stove. I refuse to have you not eating decent food. A warrior needs good food, it improves life quality and makes for a better fighter." It seems Madlad is still finishing off stragglers, as he isn't in the ship yet.

As he walks past her to his own fridge, he puts a datapad on the table. "Recipe codex, for food. It's all catharese dishes, but that just means there's lots of meat. Vegetables make us sick. Carnivores and all that." Opening the fridge, he pulls out the pot containing that stew, and places it on the burner before turning it on. "It'll be a minute, food needs to warm up. But...we can use the time to catch up."

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Last edited:
Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Reaching his ship and seeing that it was the same didn't really surprise her. To Velox, the Cathar wasn't one for tidy areas across his ship. When Velox thought of him telling her that he was going to install a fridge and stove on her ship, it kind of made her feel ok. That she had someone here that wouldn't want only to use her as a weapon. When Talohn placed the data pad down and took out some stew, Velox was intrigued. She couldn't really remember the last time she had anything like this. With the food heating up, Velox looked up at Talohn's statement that they could catch up whilst it was warming up.

"Well, Talohn, what do you want to know about?" Velox said, her hands at her hips in a relaxed sort of stance, her lightsaber on her left side hip buckle knocking against her leg as she moved into a comfortable position. Even for a Warrior of the Sith, Velox was a bit strange in how relaxed she often was. But in combat, she was recognizable as a Jedi Killer at one point.

"Well, what do you want to tell me about, Velox?" He stands at the stove for a bit, sprinkling some extra seasonings into that stew to give it the spice back that had faded overnight. He then proceeds to stir the stew with a nearby spoon. It's certainly odd, someone taking the time to actually cook with fresh ingredients. You don't see it too often anymore. Most stuff is premade.

"I myself have been doing the usual jobs. Got a crate of beskar believe it or not." He gestures to a crate of 20 or so beskar ingots sitting under one od the workshop tables against the wall. "I have big plans for that. Stole them from some trandoshan smugglers, had to split it though." He chuckles, looking away which a bit of an embarrassed chuckle. "But the girl I did that job with.....Oh, what a force of nature." He says that in a dazed way. The again, makes sense, he's from a warrior race. Martial prowess is considered attractive to his sort.

It's then that Madlad stomps along into the ship, making his way past them both. On the way into it's room, the droid cackles. "You still fawning over that mercenary dancer girl? She's much too wild for you" As the droid disappears into it's room, Talohn shakes his head. He then sits down across from Velox. "I'm also getting a new ship soon. Corvette class, 100 meters or so long."

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

When Talohn asked what she wanted to talk about, Velox simply said, "Whatever you want. You're cooking, I'll answer almost any question." Her words were almost relaxed, but her usual strict tone was slightly evident in her voice. Leaning against a counter, Velox thought about what Talohn had been through since she had last seen him. It had been quite a while, but at the same time, not as long as she thought. The mentioning of Beskar and Smugglers almost caught her attention, before her eyes flashed towards Madlad as he passed. The comment of a Mercenary Dancer Girl did peak her interest, but she knew not to pry. She had been taught a long time ago to not stick her nose in anyone's business.

Hearing he was getting a new ship, Velox chirped up, "Nice. Just try not to crash it first flight out," her voice a bit lighthearted as she moved her arms to cross in front of her stomach. She had gotten a bit hungry, but she tried not to show that. Any Weakness must not be shown. A lesson her master drilled into her mind during her training. She was a Sith Warrior, and shouldn't have weaknesses after all.

"That's not what I mean, Velox. What do you want to talk about? You, as a person. You have likes, needs, preferences, things you find fun. All of us do. Being a sith doesn't change that. This is a friendly conversation, not a questionnaire. So tell me something good that's happened, or something you want to talk about." He states. Seems he's been stuck with playing therapist for an icicle sith. How fun. The cathar, as he speaks, begins pouring bowls of soup for them both. Once both the bowls are filled, he makes his way over to the table, placing Velox's in front of her before sitting across from her in his own.

He smirks slightly at her words. "I'm not the best pilot, sure, But I won't crash it. I gotta say though, it's quite the upgrade. Going from a 40 meter beloz to a 125 meter beauty of a corvette. I'll be able to park the beloz in it, and we'll all have our own big rooms. Even Monari will get a bigger room." He doesn't see himself as the best parent, but it's obvious every day that he works his ass off to give Monari the best life that he can. It's quite heartwarming, especially since Monari isn't even of his blood.

Darth Velox Darth Velox

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom