Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shape of Things to Come [Sith Empire/Dar'jetii]

Gregor Gideon

G
Gregor began to carefully focus on the Mandalorian once more, deliberately working to reduce - and then eradicate entirely - the increasingly debilitating rotation he was experiencing.

The Sith Knight was a man of some ethical code. A certain kind of code of honor was a trait found in countless other Sith, though rarely ever was it publicized.

"You are gifted by the living soul of the Force itself. You should be above such petty squabbling. It pains me to hear of someone with such potential untapped, giving excuses and bowing to the whims of others. Do you even comprehend what you are?" He asked, sounding legitimately incredulous at the end. "It is no matter. How much air left, now?"

@[member="Dar'jetii"]

The Mandalorian hadn't considered that. It was a question that had laid dormant in the rear of his mind for years; why those who wield the Force seemed to elevate themselves above those without it. Isley, being raised in the footsteps of a warrior, was one of the fortunate few in the Galaxy who could stand up to a wielder of the Force in some capacity...but what of those who could not? Would they view the Force wielders as an elevated form of man, or even Gods? Perhaps that was what the Sith meant, that access to the Force brought some...transcendent quality to an individual that elevated them above the average man.

Or perhaps Isley was just dizzy and the pain was going to his head. One of the two. In any case, he broke the silence with his response.

"And what would you have me do? Cast in my lot with the likes of the Jetii or you Dar'jetii? Would you have me submit to the Order who has failed to eradicate its ancestral foe and hides in the bosom of the Republic? Or would you have me side with you, who have so willingly brought death upon my people?" he inhaled, then continued, "I have three minutes left. Might want to get to the point here, Dar'jetii."

@[member="Gregor Gideon"].

Gregor Gideon

G
"What if I told you I represented something else entirely?" Gregor could speak the following with impunity here aboard the Spiteful, as it was crewed exclusively by those loyal to a Sith Master known as @[member="Tyrin Ardik"]. Indeed, the entire task force was crewed entirely by those supporting the soon-to-arise Emperor.

"That I represented a new vision for the Empire? A vision incongruent with the current. You say you want to prove your worth, you want to strike back at those who wronged you? Side with me, and I will allow you the opportunity to participate in the slaying of the reigning Emperor. How is that for notoriety? Glory? Side with me, and I will give you ultimate power to wield, so that you might deserve that glory."

@[member="Dar'jetii"]

The offer had inspired silence on the part of the Mandalorian, for never in his wildest dreams did he think that he would be given the opportunity to face the Sith Emperor... let alone participate in killing him! The offer was simply tantalizing... and there was simply too much potential glory involved for the warrior to pass up. Should he succeed, his people would sing praises of his exploits for centuries to come! They would respect him, adore him, and even... possibly... name him Mandalore. Ah yes, the wicked seeds of ambition seeded themselves into the heart of the Mandalorian in that moment, and Islay broke the silence for a simple response.

"So you'll teach me how to become Dar'jetii...and through this, I'll be given ultimate power... plus the ability to help in slaying the Emperor... I'd be a fool to pass up an offer of this caliber. If what you say is true, then I accept. Make good on your words, and you'll have a new ally in me. But cross me, and you'll have much worse than a sore jaw to deal with."

Gregor Gideon

G
Wordlessly, Gregor Gideon began to stretch out his hands, pooling enough power and expertise to call back the Mandalorian, force-pulling the potential new ally back towards the ship and her hangar bay.

As the Mandalorian slipped through the outer shield and back into the artificial atmosphere and gravity of the Spiteful, the Sith Knight allowed his power to cease, causing the Mandalorian warrior to fall forward onto the relative safety of the durasteel deck floor.

"Submit to my training, and it can be yours. Submit to the new Sith Empire, and you will have the resources to exert your new found power." Allegiance to Gregor was not enough to satisfy his goals, his ambitions. Allegiance to the Sith was also of paramount concern.

@[member="Dar'jetii"]

Not even in the most wild of the Mandalorian's fantasies did he ever believe that he would be glad to see the inside of an Imperial Star Destroyer. Yet, as the Force bore and deposited his aching form upon the durasteel floor of the vessel's hangar, relief and ease washed over him like a tide. His landing was...unceremonious as best; for the angle of his release called him to fall flat on the floor, belly first. With what minimal strength he had left, he forced himself into a shaky, kneeling position; and looked up at the Sith Knight between squinted eyelids.

"So long as your blade stays far away from my back, you make good on that which you have promised me, and you'll have my loyalty plain and simple. It is my hope that your Emperor will see the value in having the Mando'ade as an ally, rather than an enemy, through my time here....Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it."

With the words of his native tongue binding the pact, Isley lowered his head. For now, he had to abandon that which he formerly knew...he had to abandon the mantle of Mando'ad and adopt the title Dar'manda....Or did he? No. There was another word that would be much more appropriate...one that fit his position as an apprentice under the instruction of a Sith.

"By the way...from here on out...the name's Dar'jetii."

Gregor Gideon

G
The Sith Knight watched the resilient Mandalorian, now formally his apprentice in the ways of the Force and Sith. The Mandalorian now known as Dar'jetii.

As his apprentice knelt, Gregor could not help but feel a hint of pride. His first apprentice, as the case were.

"You will find a true comrade in me, @[member="Dar'jetii"]," As he spoke, the Sith Knight gestured for the nearest stormtroopers to move to assist in standing, should he require it. "I foresee a time in the not so distant future when you will have the opportunity to shape that alliance personally. I look forward to it more than you may think."

Gregor pronounced the words the followed louder, so that all still gathered after the events had transpired in the hangar bay could hear, as well as all who were most definitely listening in on security feeds from various consoles on the command bridge.

"This Mandalorian is now a member of the Sith Order, and is to be treated according to the rights and privileges afforded to all Sith and servants of the Empire."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom