Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadows Burn Away [League of the Sith]

@[member="Vereor"], @[member="Eosin Ryj"], @[member="Avos Koj"], @[member="Aronis Vilgar"], @[member="Arcturus Procyon"], @[member="Darth Ayra"], @Other-Sith-who-just-kinda-wanna-watch...

All across the Galaxy, the lights start to flicker. On monitors, an image can scarcely be glimpsed as the unknown signal cuts through the static and breaches the technological guards meant to prevent such massive and public intrusions. It was a hooded figure, and on worlds like Coruscant where the landscape was dominated by broadcast images, the effect was extreme. Eventually after a minute or so, the image finally won the fight over scheduled broadcasting. The fat man appeared before, hooded, and obscure. There was silence for twenty seconds as slowly, subtle features could be made out... such as the mans apparent obesity. Suddenly the talking began, the movements of his mouth evident and clear with the motion of the rest of his head.

"It is likely that after such a long time and with so few accomplishments the entire galaxy has forgotten who am, who I was, what I represented. You all celebrate prematurely, too quickly do you race to be ahead of everyone else. In doing this you have neglected to check if your back doors were locked while you were away, and now past enemies return to plague you again. I am that plague, and like the events of the "Dark Harvest", I am one of the dead, as dead as the Sith Empire now." He spoke in a voice that was essentially grinding glass, unpleasant and ignoring it was obviously not an option. The intrusive broadcast was no probably no more than a minute and a half inwards.

"In my own country, I was bestowed the title unsavory to my position as The Shadow, for my lack of presence in leadership, locked away within my own palace until I deigned to keep them in line. Unfortunately the unruly whelps didn't care for that very much, so much in fact the put their faith into a dull witted assassin who did his researched. Killed me with my weapon. A tiny prick, that's all it took to bring me crumbling down. Ossus had been the Empires prick, and the rest followed." A hand appeared in view, dismissing the statement as the strangers head turned slightly away. Disgusted with the notion of Empire.

"I intrude upon your nations privacy though not for some history lesson, or to gloat about my accomplishments, which I will humbly admit are few. I talk upon you all a message not meant for you, but the fleeting shadows hiding within your bowels. I speak to all Sith, who are still loyal to the call of conquest, who shall not bow to any rule of the Imperial Theme. I speak to all Sith who seek to rule the stars. I speak of a League of sorts among us, to which we shall bathe ourselves in the ashes of the culled weak within the carcass of a bloated dull Empire." A faint light begins to appear below the speaker. The speech was well into its third minute, about to wrap up.

"No longer are we the fleeting shadows, now we have become the all consuming fire..." At this point, a clear fire burns through the body of the speaker... revealing his transparency, and revealing his identity finally. The fire spirals, and whips its painful tongues about in the air within Voracitos like some form immaterial, the shadows around the fire highlighting and outlining his farthest boundaries. His burning eyes bored through the views gaze, penetrating through them entirely with a clear malevolence.

"I call upon those who would be Warlords of a League of higher order, I Dead Emperor Voracitos call upon you to Ziost!" And with that all transmission was returned to normal, at four minutes and a handful of seconds. The call was made, who would come to take a peek at the Devil's Offer?

Ziost. . . An ancient Sith world. Aronis wondered about traps, the call seemed real enough. But everyone heard it, there was a possibility that the Republic might show up. Aronis piloted the ship down towards the Icy surface. He had no clue where to go, what to do. Assuming this was all legit, the instructions were still rather vague. He set the ship down onto the icy surface, maybe the Force could guide him, who knew.

Aronis stepped down onto the icy terrain, the wind swirled around him. He wore dark robes, with a red trim, his lightsaber hanging on his right side. Vision was poor, even more of a reason to follow the Force. He tried to concentrate amidst the chaos of the storm, he felt a small pull to the east. It was better then nothing. He started walking in that direction, dreading the grueling travel.

@[member="Darth Voracitos"]

Just like the broadcast had informed the wider galaxy to the location of this obese, dead, Sith 'Emperor', a small transport leapt from the alternate reality of hyperspace. Such requests - to advertise a gathering for potential warlords of the former Sith Empire - were dangerous to advertise on planets with a structure and economy like Coruscant. There were only a small number of them in the galaxy, as opposed to the number that were unlike Galactic Centre, but regardless of that fact it was the capital world of the Galactic Republic and home to a Jedi Order.
If either of those two blights on the galaxy and the Order of Sith were to believe such a transmission, which was not easily made, then all of this could be very dangerous indeed.

This particular Sith - whom once styled himself The Warlord Darth Vereor - had been intrigued by the public advertisement. Finally, after many, many years he had a chance to reclaim former glory and return to the galaxy anew; reigning destruction and woe over worlds and onto those who opposed him. This task would not be easy, however. Much like the Sith in the broadcast, who he assumed to have become a comfortable recluse and enjoying the fattier sides of life, his accomplishments were long forgotten.
With the hopeful appearance of dark siders this, he hoped, may change.

The transport Vereor sat comfortably in remained in orbit, high above the icy planet. And although the dark side was strong on this ancient world, he could not feel anything particularly out of place. He raised himself from the pillowed-chair, which some rather helpful men had 'willingly' brought aboard for him, and strode into the cockpit.
"I assume the world has been scanned?" He began in almost-monotone. He was not tired but nor was he terribly excited about the prospect of arriving at a possible trap. One of the pilots nodded and responded with some babbling title. "Send out an open-frequency communication. Inform whoever is in the system of my presence." After that he walked off, back to the rudimentary throne.

@[member="Darth Voracitos"] @[member="Aronis Vilgar"]

| @[member="Darth Voracitos"] | @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] | @[member="Vereor"] |

Bypassing the Republic forces that were stationed along the Daragon Trail, Darth Ayra piloted her shuttle towards the Stygian Caldera; and after bypassing this natural phenomenon protection of the Sith Worlds, did she navigate the Nache Bhelfia to Ziost. Setting her ship on auto pilot from the Horuset system to Ziost, she made her way to the back of her ship and begun her usual checks over her weaponry and equipment, before packing away her arsenal into a black, shoulder strap bag.

By the time she was finished, the shuttle had arrived in the Ziost system. It was here that the Sith Marauder begun a system wide check, to locate any Republic or Jedi ships in the vicinity. She suspected this was a trap and she was going to spring it, so as to take out the would be trappers. There was also the off chance that the transmission had been genuine, which meant an opportunity had arisen.

@Vereor, @Eosin Ryj, @Avos Koj, @Aronis Vilgar, @Arcturus Procyon, @Darth Ayra, @Other-Sith-who-just-kinda-wanna-watch...

As what would be expected many of the arrivals came here hesitantly, not sure to trust the sincerity of a massively public broadcast of Sith resurgence, and having no real specific location other than the name of the ancient secondary Sith homeworld. This was done on purpose of course, he had a way that would cattle them all to one central location (though not before they agreed not to kill one another). This would be done while his hulking ship would be the scout for any hostile ships (being categorized as belonging to any of the major factions of the galaxy that wasn't formerly belonging to the Sith Empire, and of a substantial threat [such as a cruiser]). At the moment that Voracitos decided his vessel could not handle a hostile force, he would alert the congregated Warlords and address them a new location personally, and then leave them to escape on their own devices. He'd of course, do the best he could to hamper the hostile force long enough for his Warlords to survive, but he would not risk his vessel for them.

While the various Sith wandered the planet, some following the force like good little devout Sith, and others simply expecting a sign would be given to them. Voracitos decided to give them both. While high in the sky watching with a thousand eyes, the Sith Lord congregated the energies of his Enslaved Shards and blasted a massive illusionary pillar of fire at the point he wanted them to meet, and manifested at the end of the illusion, the manifestation of his spirit. The amount of energy required in this moderate feat created a spike of dark energy large enough to shout over the power of the Dark Side Nexus that shrouded Ziost. That then, is where he waited for them.

Eosin Ryj

E
"Dis som grade a muddafrakkan bullpoodo." Eosin grumbled, using one of his two crimson lightsabers to slash through some undergrowth that was impeding his progressing.

Mon Calamari had been a disaster that he only narrowly escaped from. That had been the end of his cushy job stemming aquatic dissidents and naysayers. Even worse, it had been the end of the Empire that had paid, sheltered, and rewarded him. Now he was out of work, broke, and without due cause. Some had flocked to the shadows or some other nonsense, others had scrambled elsewhere. Eosin, however, figured the best bet would be to render service to the man who had run this whole thing before. Quite successfully, one might add, up until the last ten or twenty minutes. Not every moment was something to be cherished in the life of a statesman.

Hopefully there were other more notable individuals who would show up. As much as Eosin yearned to pledge loyalty to as wise and powerful a Sith as Voracitos, it would do little for anyone if it was just one Nautolan to back up this league. That, however, was a concern for another time. Eosin instead focused himself on carving up impeding flora and scarring off local wildlife with his noisy advance. Though he had a vague inkling of what direction to go in, he wasn't entirely sure. What he felt was faint. Vague, even. What if this was some clever scheme by the Jedi to round up remaining Sith? He wouldn't put it past them. Not after what he'd heard about Metalorn and Ahto City. Not that those compared to Sith crimes. Still, there was no real telling if Darth Voracitos was even-

And then the pillar of flames showed up.

Motivated again by the realization this wouldn't be a total waste of time, Eosin continued, reinvigorated.

[OOC: Nobody knows about the One Sith except for it's members. It's a trade secret, unless someone in the faction already told you in another thread or you were recruited. :p]

| @[member="Eosin Ryj"] | @[member="Darth Voracitos"] | @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] | @[member="Vereor"] |

Darth Ayra turned her gaze to the flashing light, as her scanners picked up an disturbance on the planet surface. She leaned forward and brought up the location of the disturbance on a holographic. Suddenly, it ended and as it did so, she felt the powers of the dark side. There was a Sith down on that planet. At least, a particularly powerful dark side entity. Her training told her to retreat. There was no reason to go down there. But something else was telling her to go; and she knew it to be the dark side guiding her, as it's property. She rubbed the tattoo that was on the side of her face, a rising flame design that translated to 'Slave' in Basic from the Sith language.

"My stick," she murmured, out of habit, as she took the controls of the ship and began to make her way to the location of the disturbance. First she broke through the atmosphere, aiming the tip of her vessel in an angled directory so it wouldn't burn up. Finally, it came out of the stratosphere and she came up over the vast plains of snow and ice that covered the surface. In the days of the Sith Marauders that served Emperor Vitiate, there was no such technology to determine what would be on the other side when it broke through the natural layers of a planet. They called it going in blind. Ayra had no such problems and so began to fly across the area towards the location.

She found that the terrain ahead would be difficult to land upon and so chose the nearest landing zone to the location of Voracitos. The Sith Marauder emerged from the craft in her Sith robe, cowl raised over her head, her durasteel Armor concealed underneath. Slowly, she began to trek across the snowy plains, near to the forest that Eosin Ryj was trekking through. She too would have to go through it to research the ghostly visage of the Shadow Emperor.

Eyelids bounced up from their closed position to reveal a pair of dark yellow eyes, that in particular lighting looked gold. This colouring was of course natural for the scarred and twisted zabrak. Unlike some members of the Order; where use and overuse of the dark side lead to mutations and re-colouring of body parts, Vereor always had yellow eyes. They were not predatory, but all-seeing: when he looked into the eyes of a being they often recalled feeling like he could see into their very minds, their thoughts and memories and even the most deepest and repressed desires.

He strode from the makeshift throne in the back of the transport to the cockpit, where the two pilots had spotted the towering inferno reach up to the heavens of the world.
"There," Vereor pointed right at it. "We go there." For a Master of the Sith and one who had roamed the galaxy for some time without cause and accomodation, his fingernails were clean and proper. They looked as if he had only just scrubbled them and filed them down to normal standards.
Again the pilots uttered a title for him, but he did not listen.

It would be a time like this where his old armour may have come in use; although it had been destroyed just lile his Sith Sword many decades ago. His lightsaber and robes would have to suffice.
The transport flew over the area, although not directly. The pilots made a large arc around where the illusion - despite them not knowing it - centred itself. On the other side they found a suitable space to land and allow Vereor to depart.

@[member="Darth Voracitos"] @[member="Eosin Ryj"] @[member="Darth Ayra"]

Oram Thorne

Darth Nox // Dark Noble
Darth Nox had been one of the few who had also received the transmission, and while the "hack" of the HoloNet had seemed rather crude he had alas allowed it to pass through the ships filters before having it displayed on screen. He had been in the unknown regions for far too long and had only just recently returned to the populated galaxy at large. The second the origin of the message had been pinpointed the 'Aralt na Dorchadais' had jumped straight to hyper towards the system, a system it proved he had visited more then once of the years and carried an extensive knowledge of. Considering the slight chance that the message was in fact a trap he had decided to keep one of his aces up his sleeve and kept the 'SciĂşirse dorchadais' close behind in the event that he would have to fight for a quick escape.

Not that the 'Aralt na Dorchadais' wasn't properly armed and dangerous in her own right, but given the fact that most meetings between Sith often turned volatile, it never hurt to have an ace to throw onto the table.

The slight hyper-jump from his present location to the new one was brief, as he expected so rather then sit down and meditate like he usually did he instead picked up his twin dark-sabers as well as his Sith sword tying it across his back while strapping on his homemade armour, wrought from the same forge that give birth to his sword. Born and bred a warrior he would not go blindly into what could be all too easily be considered a trap. While busy inside his personal chambers the ship had been left in the capable hands of its crew which was somewhat alarmed by the massive spark of energy that suddenly triggered on their scanners. "Captain we are detecting various smaller anomalies which have been identified as ships as well as a massive energy spike in this grid" the soldier manning the console alerted and cast the image from his console to the main console of the ship as the Captain walked over and glanced at it. Originally something like that would have faced him, but serving Lord Carter and the Carter's had been a wake up call and rather eye opening experience to keep it at that.

The Captain felt no particular need to actually relay the message to Darth Nox, expecting that the man had indeed felt or otherwise detected the massive energy spike. And the captain was more right then he knew as the massive burst of force energy hadn't exactly gone unnoticed by him, but at the same time didn't exactly phase him. All it had done was to temporarily halt him is his preparations for a brief seconds before he redoubled his efforts and secured the final few straps and rushed out the door and down the hall to the hangar bay of the ship where his personal shuttle had already been prepped and warmed up for departure.

Leaping up the ramp the shuttle started to lift off even before the loading ramp had entirely retracted and locked behind him and passed through the mag-field protecting the hangar and set course towards the surface. "Keep the ship safe, I leave her in your capable hands Captain." he said into the mind of the captain. Not that it was anything out of the ordinary. The shuttle cloaked once free of the hangar bay and set its course straight towards the point where the massive power spike was emanating from. Taking up position in the centre of the ship, he sat down on the floor, placing the sword across his lap and immersed himself into the essence of the force, clouding his presence.

The massive burning column didn't exactly make it hard for the pilots to find its exact location and Nox could fell how they slowly drew nearer and nearer. The flight to the surface was far from a pleasure cruise, not that his pilots wasn't able to achieve that if needed. But being a warrior at heart he once and for all was fuelled by the thrill and excitement of battle and he could feel the slight anticipation building within as he felt the shuttle bank slightly as it started to circle around the column of fire, keeping a respectable distance from it, as close as they could possible go, but far enough for the ships sensors to not go berserk with warnings. "Lord Carter, this is as far as we can go without the ship breaking apart, we detect a few other ships in our vicinity but as far as we can ascertain we are closest" one of the pilots called out from the cockpit.

He didn't acknowledge most of the message, but the pilots was used to it at this point. He got up to his feet and walked to the ramp and closed the seal to the cockpit before lowering the ramp and exposing the inside of the shuttle to the climate outside, as well as the reduced pressure. ~"Keep her steady and stay in the area in case I might need you"~ he said through the force to the pilots before leaping out the ramp of the shuttle and dropping the short distance to the ground. Eventually he used the force to slow his descend, but only as far as making for a rough landing.

But once safely on the ground he quickly loosened the sword in his sheath and looked around to gather his bearings and survey the area. The risk that this was indeed a trap, all too plausible

@Vereor @[member="Darth Ayra"] @[member="Eosin Ryj"] @[member="Darth Voracitos"]

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
Space was the perfect place to hide. The large corvette cut through space, light-years away from any planet or inhabited system. Worn, tattered, and almost not functional, The Sith Empire's logo was barely visible among the blackened scars of turbolaser fire, a battle the ship barely escaped. Inside a crew of Sith soldiers and one Sith Apprentice, Arcturus Procyon, sat around a holo-table watching incoming reports coming in from news media outlets and communication stations still functional.

"More and more emergency signals are coming in from planets we use to control." The Intelligence agent said. "Rally points have been established, but many are simply being overwhelmed by the Mandalorians or The Republic before anything can get off the ground." Arcturus sat back in his chair an exhaled sharply. Star by Star, the Empire fell. Army divisions went missing, small navy task forces were intercepted, planetary governors surrendered to opposing forces.

"Where do we have left to go?" Arcturus asked.

The agent shrugged and gave him a grim look in response. "There may be nowhere left to go-" Before the agent could finished, the holo-table began to flicker, and the message from @[member="Darth Voracitos"] could be heard inside the ship. Arcturus leaned forward intently, and listened to every word the Sith Lord had to say.

"Ziost." Arcturus rose from his seat when the message finished. "How soon can we get this ship there?"

Not some time later the corvette made a landing on the harsh planet. Arcturus exited the ship swiftly, lightsaber in hand. Looking at the agent accompanying him. "We are getting a signal to head this way, be prepared for anything." Leading the march of what Sith imperials were left, the group made their way to the rally point.

@[member="Arcturus Procyon"], @[member="William Carter"], @[member="Vereor"], @[member="Darth Ayra"], @[member="Eosin Ryj"], @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] (?), @[member="Hion the Herglic"], @[member="Xern Arterius"], others...

Burning greedy eyes looked at the various descending ships from every possible angle, their various marks in the force felt as each made their first pilgrimage to a superior order, of which chaos ruled. There were several notable presences, which pleased him, and then various lesser blips in the force, which also pleased him. Younger sith would be needed for him to mold into the correct weapons of conquest, and granted him and his fellow Master a greater chance of influence. He brought a hand to his temple, acknowledging the strain of holding the massive pillar visible, though he expected more to come, he decided now the display could be considerably lessened for the purpose of honing his concentration. This was after all, a feat to many a force user, even he had to acknowledge he was still in the sense of existence "mortal". The Shards of course, made everything he did possible to begin with, as he was still learning the ways to which a ghost needed to re-shackled the force to his will. The Shards for now would do, as they did their job considerably well, but should he ever be some how cut off from them, the results would be disastrous if he was not already prepared for such a scenario.

He wasn't sure how the congregating sith would react to being offered a deal by a dead and corpulent ghost. But no matter the form in which it is received, he knew that Sith rarely turned down a chance for power. He was slightly disappointed in the small number of Sith that had come, but he had sense that many of them had already dedicated them selves to other orders, and also thought that some how this was some sort of trap, by the Republic or perhaps the Mandalorians, who he saw with his mechanical eyes scattered across the galaxy, they were headed on their way in celebration of their ultimate victory, to annex this place. He'd allow it for now, because of course he had no power to deny them it, and this was only to be an initial rally point. It was time that they all met now.

"Then these are all who answer the call of conquest? These would be my Warlords and their lesser? Or are all of you merely sightseers to what vengeance some nation shall call upon this place, thanks to my little... message?" He smiled devilishly. They felt this was a trap, but he would have thought that a giant clearly illusionary pillar of fire in the center of a frozen and barren world would have given them the hint that this was legit. How cautious the Sith had become since his death.

Kathryn Dae

K
"Not all."
Kathryn had made her way through the Jungle with little difficulty - her lightsaber made short work of the foliage, yet she found it to be much easier to cut down large trees and allow them to clear a path for her. The joys of having a lightsaber were limitless, it seemed. However this method of travel was noisy, and all in the vicinity would have heard her move closer.

However, after she spoke she looked around - her fellow Sith seemed to be in fear of something, something other than the large pillar of fire. She stepped forwards, determined to not wallow in the same fears as them. She was a Sith. Fear was her ally, not something to be dominated by. If there was a trap, she would spring it. If there was a foe, she would cut them down. And if there was nothing, she would look for the next challenge.

"I stand the only Sith who challenged the fallen emperor Krag upon Korriban before the Republic descended on the world. I lay claim to being one of your warlords, Spirit, and I will challenge any foe presented to put stock in my claim."

For an apprentice, she had shown no fear of retribution from others. She had carved for herself a reputation of showing no mercy amongst her peers, and even had the gaul to draw first blood in a duel against the last Sith Emperor - although said duel was cut short by the arrival of the freedom train of the Republic. Again, she showed no fear, even amongst Sith that could most likely cut her down within moments. But then again, why should she fear them? All fall eventually - Darth Voracitos was a prime example of that.

@[member="Kathryn Dae"], @Arcturus Procyon, @William Carter, @Vereor, @Darth Ayra, @Eosin Ryj, @Aronis Vilgar (?), @Hion the Herglic, @Xern Arterius, others...

The mention of Korriban sent a stake into Voracitos's deepest black abyss, and a flicker of a sneer penetrate the calm of his ghost, but imperceptibly quickly... almost as if his ghost glitched in the manner a holorecording might. Being a ghost such losses of control were common, and his desired image was not always presented. Usually that meant people got a pretty little glimpse of his rotting corpse, in this case it was merely innocent irritation. He had been useless to halt the sacking of his world, even empowering Krag had failed him, much to his displeasure. He would visit him again, much more ruthlessly than he had been before. But then, only a child had challenged the worm? She was indeed then of a fiery sort, exactly what he needed in a Warlord. But first, a laugh or two, break the ice perhaps. Could a Sith even do that?

"Huh...Uhahaha! Of all the Sith congregated here only the girl of poorest strength shall approach me? It speaks volumes the amount of false protection the Empire had granted you, if Masters of the Darkside can be put in their place as a mere disciple is awarded with prestige, as you Masters hide in your shadows, or opt for silence!" A beaming smile greeted the first to approach, with outstretched arms to indicate his surprise.

"Very well child, I grant you the promised opportunity of Warlord, but it shall be your army that shall decide that, and it shall be upon the approval of your peers. If not today child, then I promise personally see that you become one in full fashion. What I promise you girl, is a very high privilege, I have accepted less than a hand of students in all my years, and fewer still have achieved mastery. I lose interest quickly, do not disappoint, as I assume you shall not by today's mark." He nodded his approval of Kathryn, before gesturing openly to those not yet here due to caution, or to others who hid from the threat of a trap. With a booming voice, he projected something very much like a command.

"Quit your days of shadows, and burn bright with the fire of destruction! Let us not be ignored as I will to you should you refuse to lift your guards! Let me see the faces of my mighty pupils and fellow conquerors!" He beckoned them to meet him, to meet the League.

Kathryn Dae

K
Normally Kathryn would have dismissed Voracitous' claims that she was but a child, and sought some form of violent outcome to try and prove herself a true sith - however, a true sith wasn't prone to ignoring opportunity. And this was an opportunity and a half. She returned the spirit's nod with one of her own, and moved herself to his right hand side. A clear indication of where her loyalties now lay... at least until she surpassed him, and inevitably took his life. Again. If that was even a possibility.

Still. He had given her the chance of becoming a warlord, and regaining true glory for the Sith. And he had also named her his apprentice. All that remained was to live according to the high standard she had set herself with all the zeal she could muster...

@[member="Arcturus Procyon"]@[member="William Carter"]@Vereor@[member="Darth Ayra"]@[member="Eosin Ryj"]@[member="Aronis Vilgar"]@[member="Darth Voracitos"]

Oram Thorne

Darth Nox // Dark Noble
Darth Nox feared nothing, but just because you don't fear anything doesn't equate to headless charges into oblivion. That was just one of many ways to either end up dead, or up a creak without a paddle. Fear among other things was things he had gotten rid of, or rather outgrown during his self-imposed exile and journey of rediscovery. Living with his family and his sister for so long however had made him painfully aware just how easy it was to skim people's emotions, to catch a glimpse of their thoughts, their minds eye so to speak. Or how to literally smell the tension in the air. And at the same time had been a rather giving lesson in regards to the various techniques and practices one would use to either hide ones real thoughts, or drown it all in a murky sea hard if not impossible to distinguish one for the other.

He did however smile a contained smile as the young girl to blatantly and obviously stepped forth. He watched the exchange between the two and didn't exactly fall for the slight goading contained within the words of the apparition. At least that was what he regarded it as, a simple apparition but one with some pull into the physical world in order to manifest enough power to pull off a spectacle such as the one that he had just witnessed and was still playing out in front of him. During his exile he had seen a few the likes of what he just saw, dealt with some, and dispatched others to the nether. But so far he was not terribly impressed, intrigued perhaps but impressed no.

Loosening his Sith battle-sword from its sheath, he swirled the dark sword around a few times, letting the light bathe in the razor sharp edge before uttering a few words in front of it, causing a few runes to light up before placing it tip first into the ground, and placing both his hands on the hilt. His gaze shifted from the young girl to the apparition before he spoke in the ancient language of the Sith: "I came not here for prestige nor glory. I seek no fame nor fortune. What I seek, what I desire is to envelop the galaxy in a darkness unseen for centuries. To make people cower when they hear our names, fear our very being" he said, almost sneering as the word sithese word for prestige passed his lips and ending it all with a wolfish grin.

He stepped further into the light, and pulled the hood from his head revealing his true self. Not that he thought anyone would remember who happened to be regent of a certain place several centuries ago. But you might never know. "I was and still am forefather to one of the longest standing families in this galaxy, standing as a firm vanguard against the unknown regions and the forces in the galaxy that would seek to wrestle control from them. War and fighting is within my very blood, my very being. I am fury, I am death" Whether the apparition or the young girl actually understood him was little of a consequence. If they didn't they had failed his test and he would take his leave for another place. But in the event they did, well things might prove interesting.

He was just about to make a snide comment in regards to being made a warlord. Warlords are not simply a title that you are given, no it had to be earned, but thankfully the apparition in front of them was of the same mind an opinion. The woman, this so called acolyte would have everything going for her. Whether she would use that to her full potential and carry through, or fail midway would be an interesting story to follow. And a story to determine whether she would be considered amongst those worthy of the moniker, or not.....

@Kathryn Dae, @Arcturus Procyon, @William Carter, @Vereor, @Darth Ayra, @Eosin Ryj, @Hion the Herglic, @Xern Arterius, @[member="Rasho the Hutt"], others...

Voracitos listened to the proud speak in a language of the proudest beings in all of creation, that he knew himself all too well. He had been born into the world to where these scriptures had been first birthed, he knew it like a first language despite his lack of practice. He smiled at the display, very obviously approving. He himself desired there to be no more darkness, envisioning instead a reigning age of fire, but he was but one Warlord himself (though not until he had an army, but that was as immaterial to him as he was to the rest of the world). He chuckled deeply in amusement. If only the Lord before him could grasp the knowledge of the future to see what Voracitos would soon become, and if only he could see that the gates of Chaos were opening. There were many before him that had escaped its maw, some even entering it fully and then returning to the plane of mortals, such as the Former Emperor Moridin, who ruled a dynasty before his predecessor. Suddenly, the face of Voracitos appeared before this Warlord for only a brief moment.

"I am not the first to conquer death, nor shall I be the last..." The sentence hung in the air while his face did not, the sith words but a whisper. The apparition did not appear to move.

"Then you shall have your vision, the vision we all share. I as your equal, as you all are to each other, shall assist you in your conquest, so long as you do not interfere with mine or any other Warlords unending campaign. Darkness shall highlight the raging fire of destruction across the stars, all separate in person, all united in goals. We are The League. Step forward potential Warlords, we've an army to build, it must hold capable of generals."

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Darth Voracitos"]

Tracyn looked upwards at his screen, his fingertips touching together. He leaned forward, and snarled.

"Everything will burn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom