Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadows Are Coming.

It's time folks! With the betrayal of [member="Taeli Raaf"] comes none other than the Jedi Master [member="Kian Karr"] and his followers to attack the home of the Assassins! What's worse, the Assassins don't even know Taeli betrayed them, let alone an attack being on it's way. All Assassins are welcome and needed to join if possible, so feel free to sign up below!

The objectives of the Assassins within this skirmish!

1. Delete all information before the Jedi can get their hands on it!

2. Set explosive charges throughout Malif Cove for it's destruction!

3. Hold back the Jedi while the above is completed!

Once the charges are set, Ferus will be ordering a retreat of all Assassins, and we will be finding ourself a new place to live. This plot was agreed upon by myself and Kian, so I ask that you try and have fun with all of this! It will be a good lesson not to trust those who are not truly Assassins themselves with Assassin information as Taeli was.

One last note, this will be held next sunday, so signups end then as well! Anyone can join afterwards, but to try and make this as balanced as possible, an exact number on the Assassin side will help the Shadows get the amount they might need.

Current list of participants.

[member="Kitty"]
[member="Zoya"]
[member="Sitara Qin"]
[member="Darth Kentarch"]
[member="Viktor Noali"]
[member="Iziz Vei"]
[member="Saiah"]
[member="Asajj"]
[member="Alyssa"]
[member="Xander Blackmoore"]

[member="Darth Kentarch"]

Don't remember the name, but Venefica is willing to assist with a planet she owns. It'll be temporary, but I'm thinking we don't have a base on a planet.

We get a large stealth ship instead.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
put me where you need me, but weekends are bad for activity on my end (though admitidly I've been so busy this character has not been all that active lately... this is changing)

I can manage one post on Sunday, but perhaps I should go where PvP is likely to not happen so I don't hold anyone up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom