Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Shadow War - Act One - Quiet as a Shadow (Silver Jedi Concord dominion of Orleon)

2b6aedc5844f96269bab6ab6b12a9a3f.jpg

Attack frigate, Trasse system

The door opened and Tsheersk saw many bloody corpses and then he said: "Well, I don't think a single Filar may have done this, so the sithspawn theory sounds more true."

Tsheersk started to pull his lightsaber and when he pulled, he saw the shadowy figure. Tsheersk activated his lightsaber and then he said: "Haha, this is gonna be fun!"

Travot Ravenna Travot Ravenna Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Jax Thio Jax Thio

Madison Starr

M
q1RnAUa.jpg

The Villa
P5 - Haro Harend Haro Harend | Gir Quee Gir Quee | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Caedyn Arenais

Madison pretended to be inspecting her nails as Gir finished briefing Thalia. Inviting her to a tense, but practical, relationship. Starr could appreciate that. Truth, no matter how small, was always something you could build upon later. In fact, Gir seemed to sympathize with Thalia's position a bit. Leading a broken people was never easy. Perhaps this Alliance was even shiftier than she'd originally thought. A house built on small coastal sand. Mm. Here's hoping they hold together long enough to be useful. For everybody's sake.

Starr reminded herself that these people weren't actually her enemy. And that aside from all the smoke and rubble gathered inside the city. This place must have really been quite a paradise a few days ago. Mm. Perhaps she judged their lifestyle and their military, too harshly. Hmph. Or, maybe she was just being very careful too.

Anyways. She folded her arms over her chest and sighed. Preferring to remain stoically silent as Gir turned to let the others speak. Quite sure that there was nothing that she could say to reassure Nest or her people in the short term. She had space magic, yes. She could read minds and peak a bit into the future, yes. But she sure as chit didn't speak for God or any other magical influence that could grant Thalia an easy conscious and a swift victory. Her doubt and her burden would easily remain. A political situation. Amongst pirates.

Hmph. A tale from the borderlands indeed. Heh. Funny... Just what kind of mission had she signed up for out here anyway? Geez.

Caedyn Arenais

C
CAEDYN ARENAIS

Objective One: Attend the meeting with Thalia Nest.
Attn: Gir Quee Gir Quee // Travot Ravenna Travot Ravenna // Vaux Gred Vaux Gred // Ura Iolar Ura Iolar // Madison Starr // Tsheersk Tsheersk // Haro Harend Haro Harend

"Does anyone besides Master Harend have any advice or thoughts to share before we start delving into the finer details of the arrangement?".

Nodding, Caedyn Arenais finally decided to speak up in support of what Gir Quee had said; "I can only seek to reiterate and support what the Admiral has offered to you" he looked to Thalia Nest as he spoke, his tone one of care and concern for the woman and her people.

"Many of us standing here have been forced to experience more violence than we should have, an unfortunate nature of the path that we have, or still follow. Any rest that your people can receive to regroup and recuperate will benefit them in the long run. If at all possible, some reprieve from the conflict may help to reinvigorate morale here while the Silver Concord and the Silver Assembly can assist in bringing stability to your world" he said, appearing as though the subject waned on him greatly.

"I have brought personnel from Lifeline Connect, a humanitarian organization that will significantly bolster the medical relief situation here on Orleon and if needed, I can send for further reinforcement on that front. I can also volunteer to remain on Orleon for a while if that would alleviate some concerns. While not officially a Jedi Knight any longer, I have served for a good number of years and might be able to assist with any diplomatic needs", knowing the severity of the impact that war had on a people like those of Orleon, Caedyn felt that it was the least he could offer. If there was anything he could do to deter further conflict between the opposing clans, it was worth committing his time to. After all, resignation had given him nothing but time to kill.

Vaux eyed Travot for a second, taking a breath. "Ok, jetii. I trust you on trusting him. Just... please don't make me regret it." She would then give Jax a simple nod before tapping VK's disk, signaling the droid to get ready to start moving before hearing the door open, and quickly aiming her pistol towards.... Oh kark.....

"I... I haven't seen something as... brutal as this since the Bryn invasions. What could...." Vaux stopped. She wasn't Force Sensitive like her brother, but she had eyes, and could see the reactions of the others. And she could see the figure. The grip she held on her pistols tightened as she raised them, though she would continue to raise one to her helmet to change her HUD to thermal. She wanted to be sure this wasn't a crewmember who somehow survived. She heard the Trandoshian say this would be fun. Hopefully he was right.

Travot Ravenna Travot Ravenna Tsheersk Tsheersk Jax Thio Jax Thio

The dead no longer spoke. Yet one could feel their final cries reverberating through the force, like the echo of a tuning fork dashing back and forth between the darkened walls of the silent hull. Even where the wounds were fresh, the air hung cold with the absence of life. In the middle of it all stood a figure shrouded in shadow. The flickering glow panels allowed glimpses of detail caught only in split seconds before shadow returned: A black robe with blue diamonds on its back. A hand, pale as ash. A thin blade of artisanal glass glinted. The black silk shifted, face shrouded under the shadow of its hood. Even so, their eyes were like burning coals.

The barest hint of a smile on her lips.

For a split second she was there, then she was not. The shadow that hugged her form consumed her in defiance of the flickering lights. A sound bounced down the hall, toward the boarding party; an echoing laughter, somewhere between a child's giggle and a crone's cackle. Its source was ahead and behind at once.

The chill of the dark side settled deeply here, profoundly, as if life itself had been perverted.

Come and see

-it beckoned.

And something shifted in the shadows ahead. A hollow moan, followed by the creaking of metal setting under new weight somewhere behind and above.

Last edited:
Travot frowned as Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia 's form became more apparent in the hallway up ahead. Fear welled up within him. Well, that isn't a filrar...He tapped the activation stud of his lightsaber, causing his brilliant blue blade to spring forth. Even as the sith neared the group, she suddenly disappeared. Experienced as he was in warfare, he felt a glint of fear in his heart. The dangerous things he could face with courage, so long as he understood them. The things that he could not comprehend were a bit harder to face. How could one fight what one didn't understand? This might be just as bad as a Filrar...maybe worse...

The man quickly turned to Jax Thio Jax Thio , Vaux Gred Vaux Gred , and Tsheersk Tsheersk

"That is a darksider of some sort, and a powerful one at that. I sense that she has somehow shifted herself to a different level of the ship. I'm not sure that any of us could take her on our own....especially if she can teleport. There's no way we won't get picked off one by one if we stay here."

The man's eyes turned to Jax and Vaux, "See what your droids can get out of the computer systems within the next few minutes, and we should go. I'll radio to the Concord fleet to tag this vessel for immediate destruction."

The man turned to the trandoshan jedi and the mandalorian, "Cover me and the droids, I'm going to see if there's anything useful I can grab here to take back for analysis.."

Vaux looked at Travot, shaking her head a little as she pointed outside the ship.

"Travot, with all do respect I have a karking Dinii-class patrol ship docked to this thing. Just let me fire every missile aboard and kill this dar'..... Fine. Come on VK. We need to get what info we can." She looked around to try and find her way to the bridge. She looked back, motioning to Jax a little. "You coming GA?" She would continue though, completely on edge. She kept her blasters at the ready, just in case anything showed up. She was also clearly ticked off by the fact that there was a Dark Sider doing all this. She just couldn't get away from Sith in her life finally, could she!?

Jax Thio Jax Thio Travot Ravenna Travot Ravenna Tsheersk Tsheersk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom