Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shadow of trust.

[member="Onix"]

Aiden bit his lip for a moment in thought " because they have done something wrong? " he asked looking back at him. The boy seemed calmer now but was still nervous.

I smiled. Almost beaming now. The kid was still nervous. We were getting closer to the ship. But it would still be a while with the current pace we were going. "I am a Jedi. Meaning I hunt one particular group that you probably know of." Leading him down to where he could use his own thoughts. Half the battle was mental. the other was physical.

[member="Aiden"]

Aiden was quiet for a few moments as he walked along side him" Yeah... I know all too well about the Sith." he sighed after a moment, shaking his head. " I still have nightmares " he shivered as he looked at the sky for a moment before continuing. " Heres the truth... The reason i'm afraid of force users. Is because i've seen what it can do, and what those people do with it. " He sighed yet again " I'm Lucky to have escaped that damn planet with my life, even if i did lose half my sight in the process.." he added. " it's.. .Been rough living alone , being half blind. "

[member="Onix"]

Turning to him as I walked. He fessed up. Not liking the Sith, as well as having to get away from them earlier in his life. I smiled Nodding my head. "Yes. Sith are not all too great when it comes with people. Trust me. I would know." That being said. There was a whole thing about two months ago where I had to go and get someone from the sith that I cared for. And the whole deal of drama behind it, as well as the result of..... my actions in brining new life into this world. We were close. About a block away from the starport where I would be taking the kid to Voss.

"Half blind huh. You know, If you want me to, I can train you to see more clearly. As well as increase your other senses." I was wondering why the kid said he didn't see what happened. However, I didn't ask him since his eyes were different colors. Sure I may be a jerk at times, but I had a reason for being one. Not because I felt like pissing everyone off.

[member="Aiden"],

" that would be very helpful, its very hard to get around sometimes" he said looking at him " and... Thanks, Thanks for going out of your way to help me" he said with a small smile, he was starting to trust him more now.

[member="Onix"]

I smiled slightly. Nodding my head at the young man. Very much so that he wanted, and maybe even needed the help that I was giving him. "Good. Now, have you ever heard of the Silver Jedi or the Levantine Sanctum?" I wanted to see his knowledge that he had on those who I worked most for. Maybe if I could get an idea on who they were, then I could see to it on maybe a few history lessons here and there about the jedi. Though he was still a young man, and he might not know much. But maybe, just maybe he heard their name.

[member="Aiden"],

" faintly have i heard one speak of the silver Jedi.. I don't pry in peoples conversations but i did hear them speak the name" He said running a hand threw his long bangs. " but thats about it." Aiden said as he pulled his hood off his head and let his shoulder length white hair fall down, now the scar that ran over the left side of his face could be seen, looked to be a bad burn or something else.

[member="Onix"]

He heard of them. Good at least I won't seem like an idiot when I say that I work for them. "I am a Jedi Shadow. And that is the Order I work for. I mentioned the Sanctum group because I also work with them a lot. We have some of the same values and so we decide to work together on occasions." Continuing to walk forward, I spoke more as well. "I normally work alone. Because I will be taking you on as my apprentice, Then You will be working with me. Going where I go, and learn what I do. That way you too, might be able to perform within the Jedi. As a Shadow, you will need a different name. However, you will use your real name when not on Shadow business." I smiled. Knowing that while really I was a powerful master on the Silver Jedi Council, yet only one other person other than myself, knew of the stature of my rank.

"I may be a lowly Jedi for all you know. Or I could be the Grandmaster. Only myself and one other person knows who I am. And when I feel that you have gained my complete trust, as well as become part of the Jedi backbone, then maybe, I will tell you who I am."

[member="Aiden"]

Aiden listen to him closely as he walked along side. " Oh, Thats cool. I Look forward to learning. as well as.. Having someone i can call friend" he said with a smile smile " Its, been a lonely life not knowing who to trust" he said sighing and shook his head a little. " If i may ask... why would i need another name to work under?" he asked.

[member="Onix"]

I smiled as he considered me a friend. Sure he could, but if we were friends, and I were to die, which I wont anytime soon, then he would have a very bad day. Considering how he also asked me why we needed a name. I responded. Sadly. "Keep our real identities hidden. As well, because most of us work alone, we rarely see one another. Last time I saw another Shadow was about two years ago. I don't know if She died. or if she is still living. But I know that her name, shadow name, might be used again under a different person. It's to create a persona for yourself. Should I die, someone else might take up my name to continue the legacy of the name, as well as use the name of Onix, to carry more weight. Those who do know me, trust me, as well as fear or respect me. Shadows rarely see one another. So if a Shadow dies, it goes unnoticed. if a real person dies, they die. We don't want our names tied with our deaths either. Some of the choices we made as a Shadow, don't want to be printed on our real live's namesake."

[member="Aiden"],

" Oh... Thats, Depressing. " Aiden said shaking his head " I.. Hate being alone. " he added pulling his hood back over his head and fixed his hair so it was hidden this time. " But i understand what you're saying. " He added looking back up at [member="Onix"] the moonlight caught his blue eye making it almost glow from under his hood.

I smiled. chuckling as I spoke, "Yeah I guess it is.That's just how it works though." I then waved my hand for us to stop speaking as a man was running up to me. He had a datapad in hand. "Sir what are you doing here late at night?"
"I am taking a student of mine home as well as leaving."
"No you can't leave. I need someone's help."

I could see the fear and pain in the man's eyes. Turning to Aiden, I put a finger to my lips for him to remain quite for now.
"What is it you need?"
"My daughter was taken from me for a sacrifice. The guys who took her want a lot of credits that I don't have. Please I need your help. I will pay you anything, just as long as I see my daughter again!"

The man was trying so hard not to cry but at his last words he was breaking down. I turned to Aiden, and nodded to him. "Looks like you will be getting your first test already."

[member="Aiden"],

[member="Onix"]

Aiden was slightly startled by the man running up. He did as he was told and remained quiet as he listened to the man speak Aiden blinked a few times until he was spoken to and he responded with a quiet nod.

With Aiden's nod, I turned to face the man wondering why I was talking to the young man. Facing him, "We will get her for you. Let me gather some stuff from my ship and then we can be on our way." I turned to Aiden, "I can give you a vibrosword to fight with for now. Because you still need training with the saber. I will also be giving you a comlink so we can talk." Walking forward, I went towards my ship. Opeining up the ramp and began to walk in. If Aiden joined me, I wouldn't mind. Either way, I went to the little armory on my ship, and picked up a vibrosword, a combat shotgun, and a com link.

[member="Aiden"],

[member="Onix"]

Aiden followed after him "Whats a vibrosword?" He asked as he stepped onto the ship and looked around. He did not go any farther in but waited quietly at the door of the ship with his arm folded behind him.

I smiled as he asked the question. Upon my return, I presented him with the vibroblade. The difference between the two was the vibroblade was a smaller, and more easily used for of the sword which is larger and usually used with two hands. Handing it to him, I pointed to a button on the side. "This activates the vibrocell in the grip of the blade. what it does is it vibrates to cause more damage to your enemies, as well as provide good protection against most forms of melee combat. This is correctly called a Vibroblade, You will use it for now since you will be a danger to yourself if you use the saber I gave you."

I pulled out a second one that I had grabbed for myself, "Now before we leave, try and attack me. I want to see you use it first. if you can use it, then you can keep it. If not, then you will sit this out."

[member="Aiden"],

[member="Onix"]

Aiden looked over the vibrosword for a moment " Alright" he said taking a step back. " not entirely sure how to do this, but i'll try " he said gripping the handle of the vibroblade before he swung it at him.

Letting the vibroblade to swing at me, I brought my own up and with a solid clang the swords met, but I allowed mine to bounce off. "Good, now do multiple strikes at once." I left the vibrosword down at my side. While I looked like I was not prepared, truly I was.

[member="Aiden"],

Aiden nodded " Alright.." He said as he thought for a moment before taking a step closer and swung the vibroblade at him, while at the same time attempted to knock his legs out from under him but ended up losing his balance and fell back onto his but " Eh.. that did not work out the way i hoped" he said laughing softly

[member="Onix"]

I smiled as he came to me again. This time his blade moved faster as he had more confidence. However, this caused him to slip up as he didn't have the correct footing. I sidestepped just a little before the blade could connect with my jawline. As Aiden was on the ground, I offered him my hand with a chuckle. "Good try. This time, try taking a wider stance. Use your off hand to balance you as well." I slowly did the motion that he was wanting to do. Showing him how to use it. "Give it another shot."

[member="Aiden"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom