Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shadow of trust.

[member="Onix"]

Alright" Aiden said as he took his hand and got up. After mimicking what he had been shown Aiden gripped his vibroblade handle again before he tried again and swung his blade at him again.

This time the lad had his footing down. His swing was well done, and Even now, I could tell he was a fast learner. As the blade came for me, My own flicked up with a simple twist of my wrist to smack the blade just enough off of it's path, to not harm me. I held up a stop hand and nodded my head. "Good, you can use one. Now if you feel that you are ready, we can go."

[member="Aiden"]

[member="Onix"]

" im ready, lets go" Aiden said with a nod of his head and a smile. " what do i need to do with this ?" he asked looking at the vibroblade.

I smiled as he said that we could go. I started to walk away when he asked about what I should do with it. I looked at him for a second, and then smiled. Reaching out with my left hand, the ramp of my ship still open, it took a second, but out flung a strap. A simple setup of a belt that came down over the right shoulder on either side of the body, and would also come across the chest to hold the sheath of the sword up towards the users right shoulder. I motioned for Aiden to come closer. Walking to him as well, I then helped the young man put it on. Grabbing the sheath, and the sword, I put the blade into the housing.

Indicating to the top, "Draw it. See if you can reach it."

[member="Aiden"]

[member="Onix"]

Aiden reached over his shoulder and took hold of the handle and pulled it off his back " oh thats cool" he said with a smile before returning it to his back,

I smiled as the young man could reach it. He had a firm grip, and already I could see something inside him that reminded me of a young man I once knew. Smiling, I pointed to the side. "Alright, lets go to these criminals and try to get this girl back." I motioned to the buildings. "Follow me, Move as I do, and we will get there quickly." Without another word, I stepped forward, and moved out.

Walking around the young man, I walked across the street without looking. Almost as though I knew the drivers would move around me. And in fact, they did. Seeing a shade move in front of you on the street tended to make people think twice about going straight. Once reaching the other side, I continued through the alley and over. I waved my hand and a fire escape ladder fell from it's hooks to be within the young man's reach. However, I didn't use them. With the force, I took a single bound up into the air and pulled my legs up to reach the rooftop.

From there, I looked down at him, and motioned quietly for him to climb.

[member="Aiden"]

[member="Onix"]

Aiden followed after him quietly following close behind him. taking hold of the ladder as he came to it the boy quickly climbed up it and joined him a moment later.

Once the young man had joined me, I nodded my head once. We needed to continue moving on, I was not one for words anyways. I turned around and began to start walking across the rooftops. The distances were not that far for me to jump. Seeing as how I was already better than some acomplished athletes, and had the force to give me an extra boost if I wanted.

I stopped after the first roof I jumped to look and watch what my new apprentice would do. If he would jump across like I had, or do something else.

[member="Aiden"]

Aiden blinked a few times before walking to the edge and looked between roof tops judging the distance. before he looked around , he thought he could make the jump but won't going to chance it if he could find something to get across. but since there won't he sighed and backing up. He then ran forward and pushed off in a jump. he made it, just barely, to the roof and landed with a loud thud " ok.. Oww... i think i mis judged that jump" he said getting up." i'm ok"

[member="Onix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom