Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow is Born

Hello! This is Onyx and I have returned from my long LOA. Some crazy family and personal stuff, but no need to get into it. So the good news is, unless you hate me in which this is bad news fro you, I have finally found my muse!

So Onyx is dead, or will die in his current thread. But that doesn't mean he is gone necessarily. The other day I was pondering the idea of spiritual deaths. This is something we see in Star Wars so many times it might as well be called "Let's Watch People Spiritually Break Over and Over!". I mean Star Wars is built around the Force and because of the Force's nature, constant battles with oneself is always there.

Now spiritual deaths, for those who don't know, is when a character dies, figuratively, and becomes someone else. The perfect example is Anakin Skywalker who "dies" and becomes Darth Vader. Now we all know he doesn't really die but he does spiritually. Obi-wan even explained this in A New Hope, stating that Darth Vader killed Anakin even though Anakin is Darth Vader... it's confusing but it's all true, from a certain point of view.

So I thought to myself, "What if Onyx died but was reborn as someone else?" And thus I created The Shadow! I got the name from, because I am a fan of only the PS2, Jak 2 (when young Samos the Sage is referred to as "The Shadow"). So Onyx will spiritually die in his current thread and, due to a recent invite to a certain Sith Faction, will continue living as Shadow.

So I already have some plot ideas and all my stuff ready. All I want to know is if anyone would like to help me introduce him properly? Yes, this is still Onyx but now he has, finally, decided to leave his past and continue living.

Oh and before we start anything, I guess I should state the major change with him. He is now completely dark. Onyx before was always torn between light and dark, however now he had fully embraced his inner demon and is fully dark-side. So if you hate dark-siders, don't reply to this thread!

Alright! Thanks for reading!

2XFog.gif

I will admit it.... The same reason why I brought him back to life; I love him too much. LUL. But can you blame me, I've had this character for years (even before this site). So yea, but this will be a major revamp to him. @[member="Strider Garon"]

Best. Movie. Ever. @[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom