Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow Dynasty Reborn (Minor Faction) WIP

tumblr_m2y39zlKm71r8rgt7o2_1280.jpg
The Shadow Dynasty​
Reborn​
So I have been thinking about doing this for a long time, with the sole purpose of story telling.​
What stories will be told?​
Many, those including the direct defiance of the Ember of Vahl, Invasion Aftermaths i.e. food/water, rebuilding, etc. Training our peoples, researching tech, building the planet Eclipstica into a Fortress World. Though some of this is still a work in progress.​
THIS FACTION WILL NOT BE GOING MAJOR.​
killzone_propaganda_by_helghast0-d3bme3u.jpg
The Shadow Dynasty is build upon a Triumvirate:​
The Shadow King/Queen​
(Insert Name Here)​
(Insert Name Here)​
With the second and third leader finding their own name for them selves once appointed by the Shadow King/Queen.​
We have NO allies at the moment, though this can quickly change.​

Sibar Laval

S
Before I get typing away for the char, is there anything else I might need to know about the faction [member="Romeo Sin"]?

[member="Sibar Laval"] as of right now, it's going to be reincarnated, it was a neutral darkside faction, now its just a neutral faction. Someone is coming in to play the Queen of the faction. What the new name will be, and what not is still to be seen.

[member="Jax Navaro"]

For the most part yes, a lot of the same ol' enemies, just a new face in leadership, where as before it was a Dark Jedi ruling, this time...Im not actually sure what the person making the Queen will be O>O Soooo...put it this way...we are ALL getting surprises.

Sibar Laval

S
Well I'm going to wait till the full faction is here before I start doing things if it is all the same to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom