Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Senate is in session. (Vincent's introduction RP)

Senator Brunswick gave a polite smile as the Vice Chancellor introduced what the next vote would be on. He noticed her smirking, and smirked himself, realizing that the Vice Chancellor was thinking that it was going to be easy passing a bill that would implement new taxes on shipbuilding and such. Those types of taxes were bad, bad, bad for Brunswick. That would be, ofcourse, because he was one of the top officials of the Kuat Drive Yards. Apparently, the Vice Chancellor thought that Alderaan was the only planet trying to increase in wealth. Not so, ofcourse. He nodded when they asked to commence.

"Senator Brunswick, how do you feel about taxes passed because someone doesn't agree with certain legal purchases between two consenting parties? I know the people of Alderaan, particularly the traders who are the lifeblood of the Republic, will not remain silent while their businesses are targeted unfairly." Vincent said angrily. @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Darren Brunswick

He glared at the smug looking Vice Chancellor. This would not stand.

"Senator Brunswick, how do you feel about taxes passed because someone doesn't agree with certain legal purchases between two consenting parties? I know the people of Alderaan, particularly the traders who are the lifeblood of the Republic, will not remain silent while their businesses are targeted unfairly." said the senator of Alderaan rather angrily. Brunswick just shrugged, trying to remain neutral. He wasn't interested looking too much in favor of one particular side... as for now. "I suppose we must put it into a vote and let democracy make its judgement." he announced. "By that, I mean, we'll find out soon enough when we cast our votes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom