Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Search on Coruscant

"These systems, these new orders that come into place. The change everything and everyone involved regardless of voluntary action or not. The Jedi during the times of the Republic offered peace and security, a system that no one would have to worry or fear. Then the Empire came, I don't know what was worse, the fact it came from within or the fact that everyone was blinded by this promise of Peace. After the fall of the Imperial Era, the Galaxy quickly went to chaos. From my own personal studies it seems to be a common trend, They promise you something but expect you to change who you are, all in service to whoever or whatever holds the current power. Many cultures, many traditions eventually lost to time in order to build a uniformed society."

He presses a button on his gauntlet, that disables the hangar doors, reopening it to the public.

"
Typically most people tend to just fight me and try and kill me before having a civilized conversation. Figured I might as well put the two together. You are a man on high skills. However you also seem to not pay much attention to your surroundings."

He pulls up a datapad which shows the current air quality of the hangar, the screen shows that the air in the room was tainted with a toxin.

"
Ever since this started, the hangar was slowly being filled with a toxin, one of my own designs, that I have built a tolerance to. If we had continued this little scuffle, you would have eventually passed out from multiple reasons. In the face of battle most people tend to focus on now, rather than the past. I also helps when learning new things, your ideals, your training and so much more. I was curious to know why a Mandalorian like you seemed have lost their way."

He puts the datapad down, and removes his helmet.

"
Now, what place would I have with your order? Would I be a grunt forced to do hard labor or something else?"

Captain of the Final Dawn
"Now, that he mentions it I do feel a little weezy..." wobbling around a little bit. "If, you are so discontent with our order, or so it seems, you don't need to align with it. I am not forcing you into enlistment." Looking around, dazed. "I'll leave you too it though, the decision is always yours-" He says before passing out abrubtly, falling to the ground unconscious.

"Damn, maybe I let out a little too much into the air." Jacen picks up the man, and places him on one of the beds in his ship. He sits down and waits for the make to awake, making a plan of what to do.

"He thinks I'm discontent." He lets out a small laugh "No one can be too careful these days. It's better to know what you're doing in a job before you accept to joining. Maybe he'll understand once I explain more."

After an hour or two passes, Varos awakens, in shock at first, being his new location, but realizes where he is after coming to his senses. "K-Kind of a cozy place you got here," still looking around the ship. "Damn, that toxin you used really gets ya huh? Still feel sick even after all of it dissipated." He sits up on the bed trying to get the blood out of his head.

"Preciate you bringing me into your little humble aboud though. Guess that means you kinda trust me eh?" Knocking him on the shoulder with his fist.

"You're still under the affects of my toxin, it would be hard to take you back down." He lets out a chuckle as if letting the man know he's joking "Trust is something that must be earned, but being able to speak about a hard change typically doesn't isn't something that one would speak on."

"I considered this like a job, and in a job one would want to know his position and role."

"What role you have? Never really though about that, heh." Scanning around the room, "The big man could probably find something for you to do." He looks back to him, "I don't really know his plans for anything, I just kind of carry them out when it's time y'know. All I was told is that you are a potentially valuable asset to us, nothing else..."

(I'm just gonna end this here)
"I don't know if you'll be able to meet him, I hardly even do, but you might be able to get in some kind of touch with him. His name is Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen , that's who you should be looking for."
(Apologies for the insanely late response, not gonna lie I kind of forgot about this thread lol)
(P.S you can literally message Sularen if you're actually interested)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom