Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Scourge Ranks

kvb3.jpg
​
dtjv.png
​
HEIRARCHY​
​
​
Leadership (In Order Of Succession)​
​
​
Major Ranks​
​
​
Wraith King​
​
Open​
​
​
The Darkbane​
​
Open​
​
​
The Necrophage Council​
​
Open​
​
​
Minor Organizations​
​
​
The Scourgelords​
​
Open​
​
The Boneguard​
​
Open​
​
The Darkfallen ​
​
Open​
​
​
Default Rank​
​
​
Death Knight​
​
Open​
 

Josiah Saedrin

Guest
Applying just for the Death Knight... Unless I can be something else, which is unlikely.
 

Josiah Saedrin

Guest
Lord Tristan said:
idk either, but The Scourge in itself is a WoW based subfaction, however different it is. I'm sure something could tell ya
Yeah, that's what I have noticed. :p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom