Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Scars of War

Tython
Rianna had hit the floor running this morning word had come in that injured were coming in from a recent battle all healers were required to be on duty. War injuries often the worst, the mental anguish over the injuries, the ravaged bodies from weapons that were designed to shred and tear. As much as they had progressed the art of war was still often bloody.

There was word of burns. Fire, one thing she knew about fire when it consumed it left little behind it usually consumed everything. Rianna closed her eyes she could still see the fire as it consumed her home, the rioters wanted to make sure nothing was left. The mercenaries hired by the Ulan's they had taken care of her parents, Rianna shook her head to shake the memory away.

When she opened them again, she was looking at a burn patient. She felt the pain in her heart, she empathized with her patients. "I'm Rianna" She wasn't sure if he could speak and if not, she could telepathically whichever was easiest for the man before her.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn slowly turned his face over to the healer, his icy gray eyes fixated on her. The burn was vicious and deep, brought about by a force powered flame brought about by the beast Krag. He pressed his hands on the side of the hospital bed, defying orders to lay down. Near him, neatly piled was a stack of Mandalorian Super Commando armor and his equipment. He was wearing nothing but running shorts now, the scars and the wear and tear from battle were visible. He stared at the woman before him, blinking several times, never seeing her before now, but he guessed that since she was here, she knew what she was doing, to a degree.

He spoke softly, the pain of speaking obvious. He spoke in a Concordian accent, like that of the infamous Jango Fett. It was obvious of who he was in a former life, but he was now a Jedi, and a Jedi in need."Tracyn Ordo. It's a pleasure, Master Rianna."Tracyn said, nearly wincing at the pain it caused him to move his mouth to speak.

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Rianna looked over to where she had seen his gaze go, she arched a brow seeing the armor and then looked back. "Jetii Ordo, udesiir" She smiled, "the honor is mine" She could not help but notice the battle scars, how many wars had he seen. It pained her to see the scars, such a hard life. Something she only saw when they came in she was rarely on the front lines.

Rianna knew enough mandalorian to be dangerous, she only hoped she remembered how to conjugate her verbs but she also understood that most everyone spoke basic, she however wanted Tracyn to feel comfortable and know he was in good hands.

"Don't talk too much right now" She felt his pain radiating off of him. Rianna's dark eyes took in the burns, the deeper injuries, and then studied his face, "I'm going to block your pain receptors it should ease your discomfort" Knowing he was mandalorian he would probably rather endure the pain, she as a healer however had an oath as well. The skin was only a part of the problem, the muscles beneath were damaged as well. Rianna put her hands on either side of his head, she did not touch him she reached out to touch the force to guide her touch to see beneath to the injury to the nerves slowly she soothed the nerves it would last a little while, enough for her to find out from him his feelings on medications.

There was one thing she knew already, he would bare yet another scar. She would do her best to make it small.

"If I say you're badly injured, I would be stating the obvious and you may think me unqualified or a fool" She tilted her head slightly. "I will assume you prefer outright honesty" She did not take her gaze from him, she waited for his response.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

"I was going to say you may think I look like someone who nearly got half of his face burnt off."Tracyn said, smiling. His eyes flickered when she spoke Mando'a, a small glint of a mixture of happiness and agitation. Contrary to popular belief, it wasn't exactly something that the Mandalorians tended to closely guard was their language, infact, it was one of the more popular languages in the galaxy, but it was nice to hear that she was trying to soothe him. He nodded when she said that she was going to close off some pain receptors, as that would probably be one of the better things to help him out right now.

He stared at her, reading her emotions just like she was reading his."Ori'ramikade beskar'gam1. Best of the best."He pointed to his scars and burns along his body. Scorch marks from blaster hits and the like."Don't worry, I'm a nice guy."He said with a smile.

Basic translation:
1. 'Mandalorian Super commando armor'

Rianna smiled he had a sense of humor. " Well I wasn't really going to say anything but you should see a doctor about it" Rianna was able to relax now too.

She looked again at his various scars, "For a nice guy seems a lot of people and things have been trying hard to hurt you" Looking at some she knew they had to hurt when they first happened. She lowered her hands "that should be better" She needed a deep breath ok. "Yourd going to need a surgery to remove the burned dead skin and muscle. Some skin can be grafted, the muscle however is damaged I'm going to try a new regen to help."

Any force work would take days and then it might only start a healing it might not do it completely. She knew she was dealing with a Jedi he would know about the extent of damage. He was watching her. Reading her.

"It's going to be ok. they only send me half naked men that can be cured." She smiled this time. "Tell me what you think if medication. A pain killer will block most if it. But. If something goes wrong you might not feel it. Without meds I can control it only when I'm with you. Or have another healer control it. But it's you're decision. I just need to know what you want"

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Alan

"I'm perfectly fine with medication, Rianna. So I'm guessing this treatment is going to be rather extensive, isn't it? Funny how it all works out, get burnt in the face, get seen by a doctor, get free healthcare, and hopefully, I'll be able to go risk my face getting burnt to bits again."He said with a sort of sarcastic grin, well, half of one. His burnt half of his mouth didn't seem to be moving that much anymore.

Rianna nodded, "Yes the sooner we start the better, and I must begin by removing what is dead. I will have to" She watched Tracyn this time, "cut it away, I do have the power to reanimate what is dead" And she did not want that power, no one should have that power.

She heard his sarcasm, she nodded, "When we join the order they really do forget to give the briefings on occupational hazards." She put her hand on his arm, to send soothing thoughts, calm though he was calm sometimes Rianna thought she did it for herself to feel that she was doing all she could. That would have to be something she looked into, as there could be times a touch is unwelcome, and unwarranted.

Rianna removed her hand, "I would like to start immediately, I will have to put you to sleep accomplish what I must." He was a Jedi but there was only a certain limit to what he could endure for pain. Without treatment the worst thing that could happen right now was infection. Infection this close to the eyes and brain could have other consequences, blindness and if above the blood brain level it is certain death.

"Tracyn, you need to tell me if you feel feverish the risk of infection is very high gone untreated the consequences are life altering, or life ending"

Rianna grew quiet this kind of treatment took time. She could have him out by tomorrow but she needed to complete her tasks that would aid him.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom