Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sanguine Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create the home system of my character, Urlock Gaur
  • ​Image Credit: None
  • Canon: No
  • Links: The Anarch
GENERAL INFORMATION (entire system)
  • Planet Name: Mephisto (capital world)
  • Demonym: sanguine, enclaver, mephistit, pure-ones
  • Region: Unknown Regions
  • System Name: Sanguine Worlds
  • System Features:
  • Mephisto: Capital World (alpine)
  • Carcass: Mephisto´s moon
  • Ursh (habitable tundra world)
  • Chronn (moon of Ursh)
  • Lacrimae (habitable continental world)
  • Sardis (habitable desert world)
  • Baal (habitable desert world)
  • Hark (habitable frozen world)
  • Coordinates: U14
  • Major Imports: Slaves, consumer goods, food, military goods
  • Major Exports: Slaves, luxury goods (trophies, relics)
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION (of Mephisto)
  • Gravity: Earth x 1,05
  • Climate: Temperate, alpine world
  • Primary Terrain: Mountains, plataeus, cities
  • Atmosphere: Type I
  • Major Locations:
  • Sanguine Basilica
  • The seat of the Anarch and home of the newly established central government of the Sanguine Worlds. The archtiecture is held in a pragmatic gothic style, with obvious cruel influences. Sculptures and paintings of torture, pain and horrors can found. Just as at most official buildings. This government district holds the bureaucracy of this new realm, the head administration, the military command and an own little starport.
  • Mortus
  • The grand arena of the Sanguine worlds, an amphitheatre which can hold more than two-hundred thousand people who watch the best of the sanguine worlds slaugther each other. The entire arena has many sublevels for the housing, training of the fighters, as well as armories, possibilities to change the terrain of the fighting ground and much more.
  • Anfauglith Hive
  • The main urban region of the planet and the largest population centre in the Sanguinity is the hive called Anfauglith. Nearly twenty million people live, dwell and die here. It is a huge city, with large sub-surface districts. The Sanguine worlds do not know criminality as a word. Their culture and ideology dictate the survival of the fittest, strongest, fastest and best. Killing, stealing, looting or razing are common and nothing 'bad' for the pure-ones.
POPULATION (Entire system)
  • Native Species: Human, Chiss, Zeltron and Pau'an
  • Immigrated Species: Nikto, Twi'lek, Neimodian, Duros, Sullustan and many more.
  • Population: Moderately Populated
  • Demographics: Mainly human and near human ~70%, the rest are many various races. Usually only near-humans and humanoid sentient beings are 'welcome'.
  • Primary Languages: Sanguine Tongue
  • Culture: [General overview of the planet, should include information about daily life, society, arts, sports, religion.]
GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
  • Government: Absolute theocratic kraterocracy
  • Affiliation: The Sanguinity
  • Wealth: Low - Industrialism, Capitalism, Economy in general are not the main ideals and politics of the Sanguinity. Production of supplies, consumer goods, food and standard necessarities is a matter of requirement, not planned production or demand. Only military goods and supplies are produced in abundance in stately focused industries.
  • Stability: High. The overall stability can be rated as very high, mainly because there is no mindset of opposition, unrest or rebellion. They do not even understand what it means. Yet the planets are majorly anarchic. They are controlled by certain elties, but that only means that there are no shortages of slaves, entertainment and recruitment. Laws are basically no present, except for the right of the strongest and fittest. The Sanguine worlds are deadly for unprepared visitors as the language is largely unknown and there is no mercy or interested in outsiders, except to enslave them.
  • Freedom & Oppression: Everyone is bascially free, they do not see the dogmatic and absolute rule as an evil rulership, but the natural way of things. They follow its edicts and calls.
MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY
  • Military: [Describe the military capabilities of this planet. Is it completely demilitarized? A fortress world complete with heavy defenses? A space-faring world with a substantial navy? Is it a hive of scum and villainy with no discernible defense structure other than what it's inhabitants have to offer? Or maybe due to low tech the people here are still in the bronze age.]
  • Technology: [A description of how technologically advanced the planet is relative to the galaxy.]
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Be sure to cover the following information in at least three paragraphs:
How was the planet discovered? How was planet settled? When was it settled? Why was it settled? What major events specific to the planet helped shape its inhabitants to what they are today?

[member="The Anarch"]

Coordinates: Q14 (purple part)
The purple part is considered outside of the galaxy. I'm going to have to ask you to change this to inside the galaxy. Can be the same hex, can be another hex.

Please link to the non-human species' Wookie entries.

Please provide at least a few examples (links included).

Affiliation: Sanguinity
This should be linked to a faction.

Additionally, I should note that this submission is slightly confusing; it's not always clear when you're talking about the System, and when you're talking about a specific world within it. I would recommend you read over the elaborations you wrote. They're interesting, but I feel like if this submission is the entire system and not a single planet, they require more, and need to be clearer too. If you need any help please don't hesitate to tag me :)

[member="The Anarch"]

• Sanguine Basilica
  • The seat of the Anarch and home of the newly established central government of the Sanguine Worlds. The archtiecture is held in a pragmatic gothic style, with obvious cruel influences. Sculptures and paintings of torture, pain and horrors can found. Just as at most official buildings. This government district holds the bureaucracy of this new realm, the head administration, the military command and an own little starport.
  • Mortus
  • The grand arena of the Sanguine worlds, an amphitheatre which can hold more than two-hundred thousand people who watch the best of the sanguine worlds slaugther each other. The entire arena has many sublevels for the housing, training of the fighters, as well as armories, possibilities to change the terrain of the fighting ground and much more.
  • Anfauglith Hive
  • The main urban region of the planet and the largest population centre in the Sanguinity is the hive called Anfauglith. Nearly twenty million people live, dwell and die here. It is a huge city, with large sub-surface districts. The Sanguine worlds do not know criminality as a word. Their culture and ideology dictate the survival of the fittest, strongest, fastest and best. Killing, stealing, raping, looting or razing are common and nothing 'bad' for the pure-ones.
Are these locations all on Mephisto? Whether they are or aren't, their location should be specified.

Additionally, please remove any mention of rape from this sub. Raping is against the board's rules, even as flavor text. Gotta keep it clean.

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Edited.

Look what is written next to "Geographical Information", its only for Mephisto. ;)

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

It was there! What the ... I will hit you up when it is finished again. Can't be bothered for it today. Please leave it open, but it will take a few days.

[member="The Anarch"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Because of the Codex closure, I am moving this to Pre-codex for you, so that you can make your edits. You two can continue here so that you can both actually post to this, and tag me, [member="Jairus Starvald"] or [member="Srina Talon"] when you are done with the edits and judging.

Warmaster Nyâsh

W
[member="Irajah Ven"]

I had added a few details which were lost and the red parts, the biggest part, is still missing. I am writing a few things here and then, I will put it all in the sub and hit you up once I have finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom