Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Ruins of Dxun

Outfit: Jedi Attire
Equipment: Lightsaber, Nightsister Energy Bow
Tag: Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

She knew that tone, she had held that tone plenty of time when others had made sense but she refused to acknowledge that she might be in the wrong. It was one of not being able to say anything in order to counter the point but also unwilling to acknowledge one could be incorrect. Dreidi didn't look smugly at Damion or attempt anything that might be contrived as believing herself to have won the argument. There was still too much that concerned her about this stranger and she doubted a single conversation would placate that.

Instead, she held onto the hopes that he would not rely on texts and relics for information, guidance and understanding of current day on goings. Especially since the Jedi of old were vastly different to what they were now in many ways and in many more, the Jedi had changed radically throughout time, to focus on the past was to miss the entire point. Things adapt, change and nothing was a constant. Well, nothing was constant but seemingly the Sith's desire to hurt, harm and kill others.

Watching Damion destroy the second relic, there was much that she could comment on but remained silent. He seemed to be brooding, deep in his own thoughts and Dreidi refused to detract from that.

Once he spoke, Dreidi chuckled, "well, that shouldn't be too difficult. Plenty of Jedi out there, though they tend to use Coruscant as a base, you won't be permitted inside but you can approach the temple and inform the guards that you wish to meet and talk with Jedi." Dreidi explained, she knew the temple was well too secured for allowing someone to randomly enter.

"Master Valery Noble Valery Noble would be an excellent Jedi to talk with if you want the perceptions of someone who has seen different perspectives of the Jedi," Dreidi mentioned since she knew the Sword had experiences with different types of Jedi and how the views have changed over time on things. "Master Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble can also provide an excellent insight on both the Jedi and Sith, perhaps updating your understanding of both to a more modern ideology." The Shield was another figure that would provide Damion with better understanding and Dreidi knew she had not the best first encounter with him but she had been young and determined to maintain her path.

Someday she sought to amend that first meeting with him.

The silence to him was near unbearable, and difficult for him to deal with. Being questioned, and perhaps even proven wrong with a few of the points he believed in. Of course he did not want to admit he was wrong, as he would feel less of a person if he did that. Even his droid was a bit confused about his silence, as he always liked to say something every now and then

Many times he droid would look back to confirm the safety of its master, each time surprised that it's master was indeed alive and well, but deep in thought.

When he spoke it was his half-baked attempt to say that maybe he might have wrong in a few of his ideas, or at the very least that he would consider taking small steps to hopefully prove himself correct, but he would likely be wrong. His master would tell it's truth about the jedi and the sith but this jedi was speaking different. His knowledge might be thousands of years outdated. Of course when he gained his composer regained his posture that was slightly lost when he was in thought, and his noble attitude, He would give her a nod, and was a bit surprised on the chuckle. To him in meat that maybe she was starting to trust him, feeling comfortable enough to laugh a bit at his ignorance

"I would think that High Jedi would not speak with me, on account that they may attack me on sight...no They would turn me away at least"
This was something that he did believe. His master would always teach him that the jedi would never allow him to speak on his behalf, strictly cause of his allegiance to the darker side of the force, it would be something that he was indeed insecure about.

He would say much else unless it was him who was asked a question.

Tags: Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic

Last edited:

Dreidi noted the concern from the droid about its Master's silence and she knew it was not common for the man to keep quiet. It seemed that being a quiet, insightful person was not the usual manner that Damion extended. Dreidi didn't try to entice a conversation since she was very focused on the job at hand. Making sure that she could locate and detect the different relics that were stored here.

"They are not going to turn you away, they are there to help and while you would not be permitted into the Jedi Temple, they would certainly sit down and have a conversation with you." Dreidi argued, she was not going to have the leaders of the New Jedi Order be thought as unapproachable or people who would dismiss others simply because they were different to the Jedi. It wasn't like this man was stating himself a Jedi while attempting to use the Dark Side of the Force.

As they arrived at the next relic, Dreidi was the first the grab it with the Force and destroyed it swiftly and efficiently with her Lightsaber. She then clipped her Lightsaber once again. There was no flair or flashy move that she did. Continuing on forward. "Do not judge people you have not yet met. You are restricting your interactions based on nothing but your own biases."

He simply stood close to her as she destroyed the next relic. The last relic was the one he needed. He did stay silent for a bit but he gained his composer to ask her questions that he now had

"Your parents were both jedi you say, I thought Attachment was forbidden, did that change in the last few century's"

This was then followed by a question that he now had for her. Not dictated by he want for knowledge on the Jedi, but now for her, the First Jedi he met

"Are you married?"

Of course he was unsure if that would be considered a rude question, he knew it would be to many people to assume portions of theirs lives, but others would be happy to answer. He was unsure how a jedi would answer

His droid did finally move far enough away to move to the final relic. Out of sight it would find the next relic, the doorway leading to it and would stand guard waiting for the pair. It stood guard with a saber pike that would be extended from its leg. The saber pike was deactivated for the moment

Dreidi shook her head, "you are basically a man out of time with that old ideology." He seemed to be thinking of a much older mindset, one that was several centuries old. "Attachments were thought to be bad, or a path to the Dark Side, and while they can pose a risk, it is not necessarily the only thing that will lead a person down that path." Dreidi stated firmly, speaking with authority on the matter.

"My parents' marriage was open and allowed. The Sword and Shield of the New Jedi Order are married with four children. So, as long as you are able to balance one's emotions and ensuring you are not spiralling down a dark path, then falling in love and marrying that person is permitted in the Jedi Order." Dreidi stated, she walked to the next relic, the final one. "It is natural to feel an attraction and fall in love, to suppress that, to force a person to never be allowed to feel that would only do more harm than good. It is just understanding that you cannot prevent a person's death and not allowing the lives of many perish for an individual as a Jedi."

When he asked if she was married, Dreidi laughed out loud for a while. The idea of being married from far from her mind, "no. No I am not." Dreidi stated in neutral tone, "I am single by choice and happily so." Dreidi added on.

"How about yourself?" Dreidi asked.

He listened to her responses to his questions. A perhaps he was thinking that taking the history lessons form an old ghost were likely not the best idea, but what else did he have. During his young life the Ghost broke him down but stating that her could never be a jedi, despite his power, then builds him back up by saying he was far better

"No I..." He thought for a moment to find the truth "I was sweet on a women, but I never found the time to do anything past that" He spoke in a tone that he did not like to show. A little bit of vulnerability, something that he believed made him weak. The tone also consisted of a bit of disgust once he realized what he was saying

"It would be best I stay Unmarried" He said a mostly to himself, Almost as a reminder to himself.

They both came to the final relic, the doorways blocked by his droid. He had not planned for a jedi to even be in the ruin with him. He expected to be alone. He walked to the stairs blocking her from moving forward as well.

Dreidi nodded her head, she knew that there had been a time that she felt close to another but it didn't work out. She wasn't sad about it, life happened and things had to move on, she was also going to be alive for a long time. Dreidi wandered and then spotted the droid blocking her path. She inhaled deeply and sighed disappointedly, she wasn't surprised that this going to happen but she also knew that the man could not and would not be able to stop her from doing her duty. Especially since he held no idea on the levels of skills that she held.

"Perhaps it is best if you are going to renegade on your word to not attempt to commit to vows of marriage." Dreidi then teleported into a green mist. Giving her the ability to completely bypass the droid and enter the room to where the final relic was.

Pulling the relic into her hand, she swiftly destroyed, refusing to waste a moment and allow Damion the chance to rush off with it. She had demonstrated her skills with Magick now but all the relics were destroyed and she felt the darkness of the ruins lift slightly. It would take more to completely cleanse the ruins but it was a step in the right direction. "I warned you that I would not be stopped on my mission, I am sorry to disappoint you."

He was hoping that he would at least try one more time to convince her that he needed the relic, but this time would be the truth as to why. But before she even had the time to speak it was destroyed and gone. His freedom. GONE. His Life. GONE. His everything that he may have one day hoped for. GONE. All destroyed with a flash

He ran up the stairs to her and saw the relic he needed "You...Just destroyed" His worlds were slow as he was trying to piece everything together.

"You destroyed my freedom...YOU destroyed the one thing that would free me from him" He was angry, He reached for his saber and grabbed it off his belt. His droid would activate its own pike at point it at the Jedi woman, But something would overcome Dorian in his emotions. The need or rather want not to fight, not to stoop as low as mindless beast who would attack out of pure anger. He was better then that, He is better then that. Mumbles under his breath were needed to remind him of that.

"No...Cole stand down" The droid did of course stand back a bit allowing Dorian to move in front of it

"What is done, is done" Oddly calm, But strange Mumbles under his breath. Angry he failed, Angry that his fate would now, in his mind forever be sealed in the darkness that he had learned in

"I applaud you jedi, for a task well completed, But if our path ever crosses again in similar circumstances, I will not be so weak as to stand by and watch"

Dreidi held her Lightsaber in a defensive stance, she didn't care what the man assumed, the holocrons constructed by the Sith were not items that would help anyone. She knew that and she knew she could never let anyone leave with one, especially a person who was not a Jedi. "You hold too much stock in ancient relics. Your outrage at its destruction is an overreaction." Dreidi stated in a calm and neutral tone. She did not attempt to attack nor did she think that the man would attack her now.

"The only person preventing your freedom is yourself. If you cannot free yourself from the cage of darkness and must rely on objects that only seek to taint you and darken your path, then you are lost." Dreidi pitied the man, it seemed that he truly assumed that the Sith could provide anything good. "I still think you can do better, do good but you cannot linger on this desire for Sith artefacts, it will only corrupt you more."

She laughed when he threatened to prevent her from working in the future on destroying such artefacts. "If that is the course of action that you wish to take then I have no regrets in my decisions. I have prevented great harm being created through the destruction of such relics." She never lowered her guard and defensive stance. Dreidi's golden eyes stared at the guy.

It was a shame he was letting his anger take hold.

"OF COURSE I CAN DO BETTER" He spouted, rage coming out of his even for just a moment "If a man is sick, a medicine is needed, if a person is in a cage, a Key is needed, If the man is losing his mind, the cure is needed...I would do better if there was a better option"

"I am sick, Jedi. Sick with something that these holocrons are describing with untold accuracy, leading me to believe that there is a cure somewhere inside them"
He did not ignite his blade, there was little point after all "I am losing my mind to it, losing myself to it, and had that been my cure that i have been so desperate to get my hands on...you doomed me to rot" There was defeat in his voice

He believed so much that this relic would hold his cure, or at least a portion of it. He was distraught now, now that he believe that help, and "|Freedom" as he put it was in his eyes unachievable. Defeat and dread came over him, the anger while still there was now just a shadow behind the dread

"The jedi would not help me...they came to my world along ago when I was still a boy, and left me to die once they knew what I had"

Dreidi stared him down, "the cure is never going to be given by the Sith. They prey on the weak, they seek to only make you worse." She didn't respond to his aggressive tone, she wasn't going to be bated into a shouting match. "You have no clue what was on that holocron. And there was no way to know that it would have provided the answers. I guarantee that this was not the way to go about it though. The Sith do not seek to cure people, they have never sought to cure people."

"I never doomed you, I removed an object that is designed to do more harm than good." Her tone was determined that this was the course of action, "if you think that the Sith, the same ones that create twisted cursed beings through torture and their dark Magic, would have the answers to curing you then you are more lost than you believed." Dreidi had seen what Sithspawn were like, she knew there would be nothing here that would help Damion here, no matter what he thought.

She looked disappointed at him, "whoever refused to help you. They weren't Jedi. No Jedi gives up on saving a person, not when that person is a child, not when that person still has some good in them. I don't care who told you they were Jedi, it was lies. If you want help then we can work on finding it but the Sith are not the answer and they will never be your answer. Pursuing the darkness and the lies here will only ever do more harm than good."

"The sith made the cure so that they would not suffer it's effects...Look you are right I have no idea if that contained everything I needed, but what if It did, what if it was a piece to a map that is not lost, you don't know what is in there either" He was a bit frantic at this turn of events and all of his plans left his head for the moment

"I don't want to live, when I am losing my mind" He let slip. Through the years he was scared about the prospect of losing himself, to no longer become him

"I-I just need to think. the relics here are destroyed you may leave, I need to sit"
There was no point in keeping her here if he was not going to fight her. His legs felt a bit like jelly, but he still stood up, moving to one of the walls to let her pass if she so chose

"And what if it only made you worse? What if it completely corrupted you and turned you into a vicious dictator who sought to cause great harm." Dreidi was not going to play into what ifs, she knew the threat was too great. "There was no way that you would have ever convinced me to leave with something to dangerous."

She sighed, "the Jedi are your actual best bet for help. Go to Coruscant, the healers there are very skilled." Dreidi was firm in her tone as she still remained belief in her Order being the best chances of this stranger's recovery.

There was nothing more that she could offer in words, silently leaving. Dreidi switched her Lightsaber and clipped it to her hip. Walking slowly back to her ship. She needed to report this interaction to the council.

He stayed in the ruined chamber for a bit, Simply standing and thinking. Maybe the Jedi could help him, or maybe not. Would it be a shot worth his time, would it work

He really had no way of knowing. Eventually he figured he would give the jedi a chance, which would very much be in the dismay of his ghostly master back on his planet. Regaining his composure, and His noblemen Persona, He would make his way out of the ruins and back to the front. He had come via shuttle, but It would be quite a walk away, as it was the only clear landing zone that was also safe.

Taking a deep breath after leaving the ruin, to get the dust out of his lungs he would give a command to the droid

"Cole, contact the shuttle tell them I am coming back soon and to prepare for launch"

"Yes master" It replied quickly before bring up a heavy guard on its holoprojector

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom