Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Ruins of Dxun

Outfit: Jedi Attire
Equipment: Lightsaber, Nightsister Energy Bow
Tag: Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

Exploring the ruins on Yavin IV had gotten an idea in Dreidi's mind, something that she couldn't shake off ever since she had been there. That she needed to visit another Sith ruin and attempt to cleanse that from the darkness, that she needed to prove to herself once more than she was stronger than the Dark Side and that she could resist it. It was silly and dangerous but Dreidi kept seeing the visions of herself as a Sith, as someone lost to hate and darkness. Dreidi was hoping that going to Dxun, confronting a Sith ruin there and walking away from the situation stronger would leave her with no doubts that the visions were lies. Something designed to prey on her fears and not a dangerous glimpse of the future. Especially since she feared that her turning would do harm to those around her.

Arriving on Dxun, she came alone, deciding that this was a final step in assuring herself on where her skills and loyalties were tied. Dreidi was a Knight and there would always be tests of her loyalty as a Jedi but this was the one that would end her own personal doubts that had grown from a young age. The ones from when she was training in the CIS and never thought she was good enough to be a Jedi because Force Scream and Bellow were skills she held a natural affinity towards. Instead, she could from this point on pursue her life as solid on what she wanted to be as a Jedi and as a Witch.

Walking into the Sith ruins, she looked around and felt the chill. It was similar feeling that she had on Yavin IV, but she wasn't sure what threats here she would face. Wandering through the ruins, there was a feeling that she was not alone but she couldn't get an idea of where someone or something else could be. It was just a constant nagging feeling at the back of her mind as she kept walking forward.

Last edited:
On the surface of the moon of Dxun lay an old sith ruin. Dark side energy's were far more then present, they were overwhelming, requiring affinity with the dark side, or a strong will to even make it through the front doors

Dorian was one such user with both the proper affinity, and willpower to enter the ruin unharmed. He was seeking an old artifact within the ruin. A tablet with writing, and near detailed instructions on a specific power forgotten by the modern sith.

However even to him the dark side energy's would affect him, and his droid that would follow behind would fair little better. The ruin was surprisingly a maze to those who did not know the exact layout.

"We are moving in circles Cole"

"Indeed master, I have kept a record on out path and I believe that I may now know the path" spoke the droid
"Good, I am getting irritated"

A strong dark presences surrounded this man, that even around the constant affinity to the dark ruin, he could be felt Due to it being different. Like a very dim light in a dark room.
"Hold It Cole...I sense another presence"
"I am detecting another lifeform nearby...shall I kill"
"No Cole, Not yet at least"

Dorion Felt a strong light in this darkness, and was curious why he could feel this. He did not need to wait long for his answers, as soon enough he could feel and see the Jedi female.

It didn't take long for Dreidi to realise that she was not alone, that there was someone else here. Igniting her Lightsaber, she held it forward, towards her target. Her stance was strong as she looked him in the eyes, it was odd, she hadn't expected anyone else here and she figured those that she did see would be visions, things that would be attempting to corrupt her. However, the being in front of her was not one of a person she knew or at least she did not recognise them.

"Who are you?" There was only a select type of people who would visit Sith tombs, she needed to figure out which he was. Was he Sith? Or some other Dark Side entity looking to gain power.

Breathing in deeply, Dreidi's golden eyes focused on her target as she stared forward. Waiting to see if this was a vision, an enemy or someone looking to loot here or possibly a fellow Jedi testing themselves.

Last edited:
Tag: Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic

"I would rather not revel myself so someone who pulled out their blade first, and has it pointed to me, ready to kill" Dorion would give the droid his data pad and would walk down a few steps pulling out his saber, but he would not ignite it yet "I can assure you Jedi I mean you no harm, But why come to this ruin?" He was curious about the jedi's reasonings for being in a dark place like this.

His droid, while standing back did perceive the jedi as a threat. It pulled out a yellow lightsaber pike and ignited it, pointing it at the jedi. The droid however would not attack first

"Do the jedi really pull out their weapons first?" He asked moving slowly down a small set of stairs to the front of them both.
"Or are you a nightsister that stole that blade"

Dorian was calm, and collected, His voice was dark, deep, but a bit sweet. Much like an envoy or diplomat would have. He held the hilt of his blade to the side, so she could clearly see he was armed.

Currently He was about 10 feet infront of her, and his droid was 15 feet away, slowly moving around to flank the threat

"I do not take kindly to those that approach me without warning in the shadows, within a Sith ruin." Dreidi's tone was firm, unmoving since she had dealt with plenty in her life. "If I had been meaning to kill you, you would be dead already, I am merely holding my weapon here to inform you to keep your distance."

She did not answer why she had come here, this stranger was not trustworthy and she did not wish to share her feelings on why she would come to such a location.

"Tell your droid to stand down, I am not looking for a fight but I will defeat you if you try anything." Dreidi was not giving an inch, she was here alone on a dangerous world, facing threats all around her.

Dreidi didn't move, she didn't need to, she knew where her skills laid and she knew she could get out of the situation if she required to. However, she was not looking to cause a fight. "Who said I was a nightsister? I ain't dressed like one, and in a Sith ruin, you are damn right I pull my weapon out at any and every possible threat. These ruins are dangerous and filled with traps. It would stupid and deadly to myself to not be cautious. I am not rushing into a fight, because that is not the Jedi way."

The only thing that would appear Nightsister on her was the energy bow, otherwise her appearance and attire were not Dathomirian nor were they linked to the Nightsisters.

Tags: Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic

"Very well jedi very well" He was impressed with her for many reasons now. Coming into a potentially deadly ruin by herself, and standing up to him. Although more and more people have been doing the latter since he got off world. "Cole you may stand down, but keep your sensors on her" He would pull away the hilt to his own Lightsaber "If you will allow me to introduce myself I believe we can help one another.

"My name is Damion Dorian, Heir to House Tarkin and the Zakuul Alliance, I am here seeking relics as I find many of them to be interesting" He was not fully telling the truth, but that would be as much as he would tell her "If you tell me why you are here perhaps I can help you with that" Truly he did want to help, it would not only attempt to make a friend in the jedi, to show he was not so bad, But It might also give him a few ideas of theirs to replacate for his own

His droid on his command would de-ignite the saber pike, and store it away, back into a socket in its armor, on its right leg. The droids dark metal made it harder to see in the shadows, but the noise it made, would out it

Dreidi lowered her Lightsaber once she noticed the droid remove its and the stranger lower his. Her ears were pricked, listening out, able to detect any movements or attempts to attack her from the droid. It was the benefits of her race that the darkness was not effectively blinding her but Dreidi wasn't letting the stranger know any of this, for now, she would keep calm and ensure that this was handled smoothly.

"I do not know either of those things," she admitted, she was neither impressed or concerned about them since she was unaware of their significance. But he wasn't claiming to be Sith, which was her main concern. "The relics here are dangerous, too dangerous, they are focused purely in the Dark Side and would only seek to corrupt and consume you." Dreidi stated.

Holding the gaze with cold look in her eyes, "I am here to destroy any such relics. Such things are too much of a threat and would do too much harm in the wrong hands." Dreidi gave her answer in precise tones. Curious to how Damion would deal with such opposite objectives.

Damion Through for a moment "I would rather, you not destroy any relics here, I would love to study the ones here. Can I convince you otherwise?" He asked. He did not want the main reason he came here to be destroyed, nor did he want to have this trip result in very little.

"Tell you what, there is one relic here..." His droid would walk down to his level and would open a holo image from its right hand "...That would be significantly more insightful then all the rest, I will allow you to do, whatever you came here to do if I were to take the one relic" The Image showed an old sith holocron, the Knowledge inside completely unknown

"Do we have a deal young jedi?" He reached out his hand in front of himself, wondering if she would accept, Of course even if she did not accept He would not attack. He waited for her to accept or deny his request about 10 feet away from her.

Last edited:

She knew it. He was after the holocrons here. Sith knowledge that was stored here, and a threat if given to the wrong person. Even in Jedi hands, Dreidi deemed it too much of a risk. "Sith relics are dangerous, I stated they are corrupting powerful devices. Even in the hands of a Jedi, they could very likely do more harm than good. And you are not a Jedi." Her tone was firm, she did not care if she had to stop him with her words or force, he was not going to pass her and expect to keep a Sith holocron.

"The only deal that can be made is the destruction of all of the holocrons and the cleansing of this ruin." Dreidi's tone was stern and unmoving, she knew what was the way to approach things like this. Lost knowledge was terrible but when the knowledge was destructive and toxic, that it could corrupt a person in committing severe harm and evil acts. That was knowledge not worth the risk.

Dreidi breathed in deeply, "I cannot let you pass unless you agree to help me in destroying these relics, all of them. Even that one." She pointed to the one this stranger wanted to keep, "destroying knowledge isn't something I wish to do, but this knowledge is more likely to harm and kill others, if I let it out and be free, any deaths or harm that occurs because of that holocron then falls onto me. I will not let that happen."

"Destroying the tool that hold knowledge will not affirm you to the light, If just tells me you fear it, fear what it holds and has to say"

He would bring back his hand for the moment.

"Is that how the Jedi teach, with fear, and destruction to knowledge and those that oppose them?" He asked the young jedi women "If you are so hell bent of destroying knowledge that you claim will only kill, then the fear of the jedi runs inside you, you don't know what is stored in the holocron. If you shall destroy it you could at least confirm that it is worth destroying

He was not trying to sudce her to the dark, rather he would speak his perception and truth. Even he did not know what is in the holocron. "Knowledge is never evil"

Dreidi shook her head, "preventing access to weapons and knowledge that will only harm is not fear. It is preventing those innocent from suffering at the hands of the Sith." Dreidi stared coldly, "if you do not understand that there are devices, artefacts, objects that should only be destroyed that are too dangerous to exist then you are already losing yourself to the darkness. Some things are never worth seeking out, there are teachings that should be forbidden because they seek only to harm."

"I am not trying to oppose you or stop your actions in general, but the Sith and the teachings of the Sith are directly opposed to what the Jedi stand for. These holocrons will do great harm, the knowledge they hold will corrupt and it will turn someone to the Dark Side, that is not knowledge the galaxy needs. It is not safe, especially not safe in your hands." Dreidi remained firm in her stance. "No Jedi is going to hand off a Sith, Sith, artefact to a stranger."

Dreidi remained where she stood, her guard was high since this man was demanding the impossible from her. "This wouldn't be knowledge, this is Sith teachings, it is darkness attempting to take control of you. Either help me destroy this, or leave, but you are not taking any Sith holocron or artefact with you. I am not unleashing those dangers on the galaxy and I have no way of cleansing such objects."

As much as he felt he needed the holocros located deep in these ruins, but he simply could not come to blows with a major force such like the Jedi, not yet at least. He would need to work a bit harder in other ruins to make up the loss that would be lost today. A bit of his pride was damaged by this jedi

"If you are so inclined to destroy them, you could at least do it properly, and I can do that for you, But I will require something, to offset the loss just a little bit." He moved to back up the broken staircase, as in to lead her down the proper path "Not a relic, or an item, but a promise to help me at something, should we meet again"

Seeing as he would learn at least something simply by walking around with the writing on the walls and shattered statues, and rubble, he was willing, if not reluctant to destroy anything that would be knowledge. He was no sith so these relics held no true importance to him, but he still hated the loss of knowledge.

If she were to follow him down the path he would chose, his droid would light the way in the darkened halls, with him closely behind, He would ask "Why did you join the Jedi?" He did not ask to be rude, but rather curious into her mind and ideas

Last edited:

"Don't think I can do my duty as a Jedi well enough?" Dreidi raised an eyebrow curious, but she didn't stop him from joining her as she lead the way, she could see through the darkness well enough with her eyes as she scanned around the area. "I am not promising to help you no matter what, but I can promise to assist you with a task as long as I do not view it as something that will harm innocents, cause a intergalactic issue or harm the Jedi." She was not going to just sign her life away for anything that Damion wanted.

Dreidi wandered forward, listening to what the environment around her was saying on where these holocrons laid. "I was born part of a Jedi Order. Both my parents were Jedi Masters." Dreidi stated firmly, "I always knew that I wanted to follow them. But there were also very powerful so there was always concerns and anxieties that I wouldn't live up to our family name." Luckily Dreidi had found a way to forge her own path, to be the Jedi that she wanted to be.

"Why are you on the path that you are on?" Dreidi asked, only fair she heard what his reasons were.

He commented on her story "I think your choices were picked for you, Two jedi, would of course want there child to be like them, Granted I would say the same for my father, But the jedi seem to take it to another level, At least you seem to have found a place in the order"

The darkness guided him to where he wanted to go, bending the will of the dark to serve himself and lead him. He was caught of guard when she asked about the path he was on. and truly he never really thought about it, seeing it more as a matter of circumstance rather then a choice.

"I walk down my path because It was the only path I saw at the time. The force, power, and a ghost were all wonderous to any child on Zakuul, I learned about both the dark and the light, and Many tales about both the Jedi and sith of old. However Most of both have proven to be mostly false...I saw the path I am on to be necessary, as I need to be strong for my people"

He carried about people, His people. He understood that there could be no Empire, Kingdom, republic or anything without the common people, and therefore he held them all in some form of high regard

She laughed, the man had the gall to claim that her path had been set by her parents without any understanding or knowledge of who her parents were. "It seems that you are projecting your own insecurities onto me. I chose this path. I could have left the Jedi ways and my parents would have still supported and loved me." Dreidi was firm in her tone, she might have her own issues with her family but no one, no one, was allowed to pass judgement on her family without knowing them.

"Sounds like you seem to think you know it all." Dreidi gave a critical eye over to him, she did not think highly of someone who put themselves above the Jedi and deemed them no better than the Sith. It was understandable to have issues, no Jedi was perfect and it was understandable to question it all. "Perhaps you should examine that empires, like Zakuul have never been for the people. Jedi have never claimed to be perfect but you dismiss them as you believe yourself superior. It is ironic how blinded you are."

Dreidi turned the corner and spotted a holocron, "well, there is the first sith relic."

While he never said that he was better then the jedi or the sith, he was clearly raised to believe that. Nobility and royalty were only a part of it.
"My own insecurity, that's very funny jedi, Heir to the throne should not have any insecurities, lest they would be a terrible ruler, one inclined to die, hung in the street by the people he ruled"

"I don't know everything, even if I would like to"
He did not find knowledge or wisdom evil, rather the people that used them. He was so sure that anyone can learn anything and use it for good. He did not believe that any knowledge no matter how evil it may be would fully corrupt someone
"I am well versed on the history of my planet, It fell into ruin after Valkorion was slain, and even now almost two-thousand years later my planet suffers, I wish to change that, If you ever visit my planet you should tell me, I would be honored to have a jedi, knighted by the order on the surface."

The droid was of course the first one to the relic, as it was scouting ahead of the pair. Damion would act quick and use the force to bring it to him and into his hand. He did not open it but he did stare at it, likely for a bit to long

"Tell me something...Are you not the least bit curious as to what is inside, sure you will destroy it, but is there not even a small little piece inside you that wants, no, Needs to know what you destroy." He held it out for her to grab. "I understand your loyalties lie with the jedi, but as you said no Jedi is perfect" This was not trying to corrupt her, or turn her to the dark, just to get her to admit something a bit more human, rather then the jedi Idea that he believed all jedi followed.

"Sounds like you are placing a lot on yourself and expecting yourself to achieve things that might cause you to fail." Dreidi pointed out, "a leader with insecurities can make a great decisions. Without them you can believe yourself a god, flawless and end up costing the lives of everyone around you." Dreidi did not believe in monarchies and emperors or empresses. A single person with too much power, it was a system begging to fail, to be highly flawed.

She shook her head, "my duties require me elsewhere, not visiting foreign dignitaries who are attempting to restart an empire." Her disapproval of empires was clear in her tone. Dreidi did not think highly of them nor did she knew highly of those who sought to rule empires. It was everything she stood against.

As soon as the droid took the relic and then Damion pulled it into his hand, Dreidi was tense. She did not like this at all. She was not pleased with the situation was being forced to be in. "Does this answer your question?" Dreidi took the device from him, ignited her saber and sliced the device in half. Destroying it for good. "There was nothing positive or knowledge that would benefit the masses, there was only attempts to gain power, control and create harm. The Sith offer nothing that interests me."

"I am not the perfect Jedi, I never have been but I stand by my morals. I stand by my order. Perhaps you should review the ways in which you conduct yourself." Dreidi countered, "you sound more like a power hungry Sith seeking to tempt me to darkness than a neutral bystander." Her tongue was barbed, she held no likeness for the man.

He simply let her take the Holocron and watched as she ignited her saber to cleanly cut through it

"I applaud your conviction and dedication to your order, and to be fair You are the first real jedi I have met." Her harsh words did not deter him away "Well perhaps I am placing alot on myself, my people despite being broken remnants of what they used to be, are very prideful and ambitious. I find myself much the same, and maybe you are correct, Maybe I do believe I am flawless, why do you think I want to experience the galaxy, so I can find things that I need to grow in, and meeting you, I will admit you are pulling ideas in my head"

He tapped the temple of his head as he spoke, no anger in his voice as he pushed past her harsh tone. He could understand why this jedi, or rather most jedi could hate him. Trying to start something that many would see as "Just another Empire" or something similar. Granted his family was far from good and pure, Learning from them would null the barrier between right and wrong, Good and evil. There was a time in his life where he would hope to make his family one of the Great, A far cry from what they were now.

"But I don't see myself as a sith, far from it, My master told me the sith are weak, relying on anger, rage, ambition and similar emotions to gain power, My master promotes that I not use them, and stay away from the emotions as much as I can
A Question came to mind
Tell me, what do the Jedi truly think about emotions, are they not allowed as I am told? You seem to be using some as you speak, in your distaste of me."

He was curious, and this meeting with this jedi was only bolstering their curiosity, thinking that maybe this would be his last interaction with one that would not try to kill him outright. He would send his droid back out to scout the halls for the next relic

"So, you judge my Order based solely on texts that you were able to read?" Dreidi as she attempted to reveal a very bias mindset that this man holds. "How can you accurate hold a view of a person or an entire Order based solely on the things that you have read. If your Master encouraged that way of thinking then you were unfortunately taught poorly." Dreidi stated firmly.

Dreidi moved forward and continuing her path towards the next Sith relic. She inhaled deeply as she listened to Damion continue to probe information from her, suggesting that a Jedi shouldn't be able to express emotions. Dreidi struggled not to roll her eyes at the whole matter, it was such an old mindset, one that had been abandoned centuries ago. She paused in her walking and turned around and looked at Damion.

"So, my parents built a family and healthy marriage never expressing emotions? They never demonstrated love, happiness, joy or pleasure? They were never angry, frustrated, hurt or sorrowful when raising children and when my father passed?" Dreidi raised her eyebrow, "Jedi can feel emotions, they can love and have negative emotions. The Jedi are sentient beings who know better than attempting to suppress one's emotions. The difference is not acting out of emotion, not being blinded and not letting your decisions clouded by emotions. That is the challenge of a Jedi but it is crucial, it prevents the seduction of the Dark Side and turning you into a mass murderous dictator."

She turned around and continued to walk, "your understanding of the Jedi is dangerously skewed and warped into the belief that we are emotionless monks running around. That ignorance and zealous belief of that ignorance will only do more harm. It is good that you are not starting an empire before exploring the galaxy but I fear that too much damage has been done. That you will be too resistant to the truth."

"Your input is noted" Was all he stated in response, Clearly you were getting to him. If this was the truth then he knew he would need to look for more relics, of the jedi as well as his continued journey for sith relics. While he would somewhat trust the women and her story, he was never one to believe something without evidence. as of course these were only the words of one Jedi.

The next relic came up in the dark halls, one of the few things that had survived. A pendant, seeping the air with its dark presence While it contained no real knowledge in the form of inscription's or added text, the darkness invigorated him to an extent. Refreshing him in the darkness.

He used the force to once again pull it into his left hand. The pendant looked dangerous, like it was trying to control him as Dorian Stared at it. Before tossing it in the air and quickly igniting his saber to cut it in half mid air. The Pendant fell to the ground, perfectly cut in half. His purple blade lit up the halls in its color. He did a bit of a flair before placing the hilt back to his side.

He did not say anything about it, he chose not to. He would rather think of the Information that the jedi was giving him, and for a bit he was silent.

"I need to speak to more jedi" He finally said after his moment of quiet thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom