Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ruder You Are, The Luckier You Are? That Works?! (Rima)

((OOC: Hey! At least mine are catchy! :p))​
Rima nodded in agreement and headed over to the food counter.​
"Ummm... I'd like the Five Credit Fill-up, crispy with dressing. And... Celty, what're you getting?"
She looked over at him, pointing at the menu.​
[member="Celty Ikon"]​

Celty Ikon

Hammer-loving Scarf Pirate
((Suuuure... :p ))

"Something almost disgustingly spicy," came the reply. Sure enough, he found it. The Bomb. Possibly his favorite sandwich ever... just so much pepper... Yum.

"Gimmie a bomb."

[member="Rima Filenko"]

The cashier gave their order to the cook in the back, and they sat down at one of the small tables to wait.​
Rima tapped her fingers impatiently on the top of the table. It wasn't so much because the food was taking too long. She didn't know what to say to fill the silence, so she didn't say anything at all.​
[member="Celty Ikon"]​

Celty Ikon

The awkward silence was pretty obvious. Between Rima's annoyance at the food taking too long, and Celty's idiotic words earlier, there was nothing to really talk about. He reached his hand up to shift his eyepatch, thinking it felt weird for some reason, and of course it did... It wasn't there.

He looked in the window, and more specifically at his blinded eye. The scar over it was interesting. Spending so much time covering it, Celty had never taken the time to look in a mirror with his patch off. He raised an eyebrow at Rima and tapped near the blind eye, "I'm surprised you didn't ask me about this. Seems like something you'd use as an example of how I manage to screw things up all the time."

[member="Rima Filenko"]

Rima took a better look at Celty's eye. She hadn't said much about it because she wasn't quite sure whether it was something he'd want to talk about. But, since he was bringing it up...​
"Something tells me you smack yourself with that hammer more often then you care to admit."
She said. She could just picture him accidentally hitting his eye trying to pull the same stunt he had with her.​
[member="Celty Ikon"]​

Celty Ikon

Celty was not amused. He gave her a look that was something a little short of a glare and replied, "Like hell. I think that's the first time I actually hit myself with the hammer since I was ten," he leaned his head on one hand and tapped the fingers of the other on the table. He smiled at the thought of his excitement to finally do something cool on that day...

The redhead started again, "Well, a couple of months after Dad was... y'know... gone, I decided that the way to snap myself out of the stuff going through my head was to go hunting. And something got me good. Probably something with claws, 'cause I don't think the scar would be like this, otherwise."

[member="Rima Filenko"]

((OOC: Oh God... what if Katar accidentally scratched Celty's eye out? :p))​
Rima smirked at his little glare. Sometimes, it was nice to bother Celty just to watch him squirm... Scenes involving a bird attacking him from the skies came to mind when he mentioned something clawing his eye out.​
"So, why cover it up? I'm sure all the ladies like a guy who looks like he's been through Hell. Or is it because you enjoy being a Scarf Pirate?"
[member="Celty Ikon"]

Celty Ikon

((O_O I think he'd be missing the actual physical eye...))

Celty rolled his eyes at Rima and looked at his reflection in the glass again. He touched the scar that ran down over his eye and sighed a little sadly before answering, "Well, it got people scared of me for some reason... And then, well... It reminded me of the ghost. So, I covered it."

He smirked a little and turned his face back towards Rima, "You're right, though... Maybe I should stop wearing the eyepatch. I look okay."

[member="Rima Filenko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom