Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Root of the Problem | GA Dominion of Foerost

FoerostHeader.jpg

kUd0Dmt.png

Foerost // Outside of Hajibar // Downed Star Destroyer
Obj. IV - Confront Cedric Grayson
P Placeholder 0128 | Ryv Ryv

Intentional or not, Cedric's answer had cemented the droid's slow shifting opinion.

His power. His banners. His legions.

Dak's takes his rifle into one hand and lets it fall to his side, hanging loose as he cedes the attempted negotiation.

"
There is nothing wrong with being another Jedi on the field," his sensors scan the room for an escape route as he talks, but his glowing receptors remain focused on Cedric and Ryv, "some of the best people I've ever known were Jedi on the field."

Dak crouches suddenly, then springs up into a bounding leap to land on an overhanging section of an upper corridor several meters behind where he had stood.

"
You've always focused too much on the past. It damns your future," he stands up to his full height and raises his viperwasp over his head to mag-lock it onto his back, "you've lost so much. I cannot relate to your pain, but I had hoped you wouldn't lose yourself with it. I have failed you."

He takes a half step backward, "
Goodbye, Cedric."

With those final words, the old droid turns and breaks the line of sight to move deeper into the vessel.

Objective II
Foerost // Outside of Hajibar // Downed Star Destroyer

wsL0bBY.png

"What the hell do you think you are doing boy?!" bellowed his father when he found out "no son of mine is going to be a grunt!!" his fathers words grew louder with each syllable, spittle ejecting itself from his mouth with every word uttered, "it's in your blood boy! You're born to be an officer, what do you think we've been doing all this time?!" he walked away from the teen.

The memory faded.

"Give me ten more!" barked his father, Camo on the floor, his arms shaking, sweat pouring down his face "I - I can't dad, I can't do any more" his arms gave way, his face bounced off the durasteel floor, the metallic taste of blood filled his mouth, "Pathetic" muttered his father as he walked away from the boy.

The memory faded.

"A Ranger? A Ranger?" his father was apoplectic, "Have you lost your mind? Explain to me how you become an officer from that position?" his eyes bulging, the man looked ready to explode, "THAT'S THE POINT!" roared back Camo, he was older now, bigger, not afraid, "I'll do what I want, when I want and I'll be damned if you will tell me what to do old man" he turned and walked away from his father.

The memory faded.

The metallic taste of blood came back, the feel of the durasteel on his face, but there was no father, there was no boy, there was only an injured GADF Ranger. All alone on this ship of nightmares. He opened his eyes, everything was blurred, he had no idea where he was, slowly things began to come into focus, he was alone, that was good, what had happened to the beasts that had chased him? His eyes followed the path he had come down to where a massive hole now existed, his last roll of the dice had worked it appeared, at least partly. A sharp piercing noise nearly split his head open, if it wasn't already. He raised his arms to his ears but the noise didn't go away. Infact that was all he could hear. The last role of the dice may have taken the lives of the Rakghouls chasing him, and separated him from any more coming from that direction but it had taken his hearing away, and that, on this ship might as well have been a death sentence.

He moved himself, so he could prop himself against the wall, it was then that he realised his hearing wasn't the only issue he had, how had he not felt it before? Another souvenir from his last ditch effort to save his life, a massive shard of durasteel stuck in his thigh, the pain burned like nothing ever had before, he felt his temperature rise, he shut his eyes, it was all he could do not to pass out again, and then he was sick.

Camo had been in many a tough situation, it was his job. This one however was possibly his worst one yet. There was noway he could remove the shard from his leg here, he had very limited supplies on him, and he had no idea if he had knicked his femoral artery, which if he had, and he removed it was game over. The Corellian patted himself down looking for his backup comms device, the one built into his helmet looked pretty damaged from the blow to the head. He might not be able to hear anything but he could send out a message and hope somebody was listening.

"This is Sergeant Major Camo Orerig of the Galactic Alliance Defence Force calling out on all frequencies, I am down injured on the abandoned Star Destroyer on Foerost, I cannot hear you, I repeat I cannot hear you, I have suffered loss of hearing and have a foreign item lodged in my left thigh, I request help, I repeat, I need your help"

There was nothing more he could do, he shuffled his way over to where his rifle had landed, he picked it up an checked it over, unlike him it appeared to have come out with little to no damage. He propped himself up in the corner again and waited. What he was waiting for he wasn't sure, help? Death? The ranger had no idea, but he knew he would go down fighting if it was the latter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom