Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Road is Long and Hot... (Morna)

Lexa fell flat on her back to the ground. "Frak," She cursed through her teeth. That last blow had knocked her clear off of her feet. Every time she threw that frakking Force-enhanced fireball, the shock wave sent her sprawling. It was starting to tick her off. But if she stopped trying now, she'd never get it. So, she got back on her feet, and prepared to throw it at the large tree in front of her once more.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I shook my head as lexa was continuing to try and perfect the fireball that was enhanced. Thats all I knew. Her style of fighting was different than mine. Fast and powerful, while mine was to conserve energy over a long span. Still I was impressed to see that she was trying so hard to get the move down. As she landed on her rump for the last time I walked over. "You need to take a break," I could tell that she was about to say no but I gave her a stern look and spoke before her, ",and dont say you can't or won't because you are cussing."

I ignited my own hand and sent a force enhanced fire ball at the tree. it zoomed as fast as a blaster shot to slam into the tree and catch it on fire. Smiling I shook my head and walked over to the tree speaking. "First try there fire girl. Take a break." When I had reached the tree I absorbed the flames to condense into my hands. then I shoved my hands skyward to send the flames to dissipate in the skys.
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa frowned, and stood up, grumbling "Show-off..." as she walked over to a rock and sat down. She crossed her arms, watching Morna light up the sky with his flame. She sometimes couldn't stand how well he could control his fire. She looked down at her hands and began playing with her own fire. She shaped a small ribbon of flame into the shape of a flying dragon, letting it circle around her as if it was actually alive.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I could feel the envy and jealously seeping from Lexa as she sat on the rock with the dragon dancing around her. I only smiled as I looked at her. Her tan skin seemed to glow in the afternoon sun. I faced her and walked over slowly as the dragon added a few flips and swirls into the dance around her. I stood before her and shook my head. "When I mean take a break, I mean from fire as well." I had my hand closed next to me. Raising my hand to the dragon I created a little knight to fight the dragon. They fought for a few seconds then the knight cut off the head to the little beast and hung it in the air. Waving my hand it all dissipated as well.

"Tell me, have you learned about anything else that can enhance your fire shaping?" It was a simple question, but it was also complex. I was asking if she had learned how to enhance her powers. Like for me I could also control smoke and lava. It came naturally to me as I spend alot of time around them. And I was also asking her if there were normal force powers that could be used to enhance or stack on eachother to bring a simple attack into a devastating combo. Once I created a force shield that grew flames on the outside. At the time a building was falling on me and the steel beams melted to make a steel shield around me as well. Once I also used a fire bolt laced with lightning. But I wanted to test her, maybe she would know of a combo that I didnt.
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa caught the ashes of what was once her dragon, letting them rest in her palms. She looked up at her master, thinking for a moment. "I can keep my flames from dying when exposed to water, if I concentrate. I can make my fireballs faster, and stronger. I once even created a shield of nothing but fire. That's about it, though." She looked back down at the remains of her dragon. "And I liked that dragon, you know...." She muttered.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I looked down as the ashes fell into her hands. There was a slight whimper on her face as she spoke. I killed the little pet dragon she had. She spoke of making things faster and stronger, and as much, I wanted her to show me. Once she was done speaking I let my hands cover hers for a second with the ash and when I removed them, a little dragon stood there made of ash. The little beasty jumped up from her hand and danced once more around her body. Smiling I opened my hand towards the field "Show me?"

it was a nice and simple gesture for her to try again.
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa watched the little Ash Dragon dance around her, reaching out a finger to lightly stroke its head. She stood up and walked over to the field. This time, instead of thinking about making the fireball faster, she took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and let one form in her hands. She felt its currents as it rose when the air fed it. She let its heat thrum through her. When Lexa opened her eyes, her eyes glowed yellow. The force gathered around her hands, the fireball getting a little brighter. As she exhaled, she launched the fireball across the field. It sailed as fast as a land speeder across the field, vanishing from view in less than 20 seconds. Lexa smiled proudly.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

As Lexa moved from sitting on the rock to stand in the field. I smiled. She calmed herself down and took a moment to focus on the task at hand. She fabricated a ball of flames in her hand. As she reeled her arm back and threw the accumulated ball of fire. The ball soared past her hand and zoomed out of sight. Smiling at her success. I nodded my head and before she could turn around to face me I spoke. "Now use another force power with it." I walked to stand beside her. In my right hand came a a ball of flames. Smiling it then crackled with blue lightning that swarmed around it like snakes. I reared back and threw one myself. it also flew into the distance but later blew up in a blast of fire and electricity.

"Combine powers to make a simple one, become stronger."
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa looked out at the place where Morna had thrown his lightning fireball. She looked down at her own hands, and then back to that place. "I don't know how to do that," She said bluntly. Until just then, she didn't even know you could do something like that.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled and shook my head. "You already know HOW to do that, You just dont know how to use lightning." Making another fire ball. Reeling back once more I threw it. However this time it had only gotten about a hundred meters out when it made a sonic boom. The fire ball literally turned into a rocket faster than the speed of sound. TO throw something like that it has to have a constant speed increase. WIth the force I could do that. Looking to Lexa. I smiled. "Try that first."
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa sighed, shaking out her arms. She created another fireball, she closed her eyes, again letting the Force build around it. This time, instead of letting the Force release itself and make the fireball go faster, she threw it while the Force was still around it. When it got halfway through its normal distance, she let the Force unleash. The boom was so powerful that it sent a shock wave back to the both of them. Lexa was knocked backward, falling to the ground. "Feir'fek.....Too much Force...." She said.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smirked as she was creating another fire ball in her hands. As she was doing so I took my chain and threw it at the tree. it wrapped around the trunk and clinked together very nicely. I watched as she let loose the ball, knowing that she would use way to much power. The shock wave of the force blast also was done way to close to us. When I had done mine, there was a slight wind, but nothing more. Hers she did too early. Falling back was her consequence of not taking note of how far I did it. Smiling as I stood still, only to have my clothes and hair ruffled up.

I yanked on the chain once and it seemed to just separate whenever I wanted it to. That was rather nice. Wrapping it back up on my arm seeing to do so on its own, I extended my hand to Lexa. "Try again, but let the blast happen further away."
@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa nodded, taking his hand and pulling herself up. She re-created her fireball a third time. This time, she held the force around the fire like a corked bottle of air, driving it tighter and tighter until it was close to bursting. She threw it again. This time, when it reached the horizon, she flicked her finger back ever so gently. The shock wave merely blew back a bit of her hair. She sighed, relieved. "There. How was that?" She asked.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom