Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The... Revengers?

Kuat was a shipyard world, full of shipyards and companies that built their larger ships in the planet's orbit. Kat was here on business. Hoping to start setting up Decoria Industries and get a dockyard for her requirements of new ships. Things could get tricky, trying to build cruisers and freighters on worlds. So, she was on Kuat talking business with a representative of the world about licencing her a dock to work from. It was going as well as Kat thought it might, which wasn't that well. She was passionate but her sister usually did this side but she could leave Lily who had a cold, so Kat was here to work on her own.

"No, no. I want to work here on ships and such so I need a dock large enough to do my work!" Kat protested as she sighed for what felt like the hundredth time. "This is much too small, I could barely fit a freighter in here, yet alone work on a cruiser." Kat explained as she massaged her temple. "So, please show your large docks, I know they are around here!" Kat grumbled as she pointed down the hall where there were several larger docks. He was blocking her path so she couldn't storm her way down but she could also sense that he was hiding something. What it was, she couldn't tell but she assumed that he was just hiding the docks because he didn't think her company was worthy of the large docks.

Crossing her arms, "I work closely with the SJO, so I have a big faction behind my company. I am not planning to go under any time soon." Kat stated firmly. Walking away from the representative, she thought she would let him stew on that tidbit of information. So she walked around the more general store area, looking at the wares available. It was a dockyard but she was interested in seeing what local wares she could invest in.

[member="Mig Gred"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
The Basilisk flew toward Kuat, slowly moving toward the shipyard ring that surrounded the shipyard. While many were here to get starships, the mandalorian was here for something else. He had finally tracked down the slavers that nearly killed him, his clan mates, and the slaves they had freed. He wanted to be sure they couldn't hurt people again. He had managed to track one of the transports as originating from the orbital yard. Along with Mig, [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] had come along to help take on these slavers. She was always up for a fight when slavers were in play.

As the freighter finally slipped into a hanger, Mig stepped out, looking at Star and saying, "We best see if anyone's noticed anything... off going on." Mig then walked into the ring, noticing a random store. He decided to walk in and ask the owner some questions. He also noticed that he could feel a familiar presences nearby, but knowing someone was near and knowing who they were were two different thing, and the latter wasn't his strong suit.

[member="Kat Decoria"]

Slavers

She loved to hunt them

She didnt care about what they had or who they k we, if they dared reveal themselves a slacer to her she made sure to place them exactly where they belonged

Hell

About the basilisk stardust adjusted her armor a little bit as she grunted and turned towards mig looking out a view port at the ship yard came into closer view. She cane to help a good friend out on hunting some that decided to attack them and some slaves. A no go in stars book they were now marked for a really painful death

Star followed, looking to mig helmet on her side

careful who we speak to, slavers have contacts thatll look out for them...then again who wouldnt be scared of two mandalorians suddenly arriving hahaha

Duckkmg into the shop with him she looked around, eyeing each customer while watching his back

As Kat was munching on a particular tasty sandwich, she could sense someone familiar in the Force. Her training in Force Sense wasn't perfect, she couldn't tell who she could sense but Kat knew there was someone, some people, around that she recognised. Kat wandered over to where she noticed two people in Mandalorian armour, she knew they were the two that recognised but actually figuring out who it was, impossible to tell. Moving closer to them, Kat realised that it was Mig with someone she knew but could not tell whom it was.

They seemed to be on a mission, Kat figured it would be interesting to watch them work. Kat wasn't sure that she wanted to help them or confront them. However, Kat decided to follow them, see what their mission was. It was curious to see Mandalorians so close to SJO territory and not raiding the planets. While this was a shipping world, Kat was concern about why they were so close. She recognised their Force signature but that didn't mean they were necessarily friends of hers. Keeping within the crowds, Kat watched them and thought about what she would do if she had to confront them.

Mig looked at the store keeper, pulling out a small holodisk. On it, the holographic image of an old class of transport, and a name. Night Thief. The woman looked for a moment then shook her head, looking at the Mandalorian.

"You best take your business elsewhere. I don't want any trouble, and I don't want the ring bombarded like Eshan." Mig just sighed, grubling a bit.

"That wasn't my clan, and were aren't even here with a fleet. Just one freighter. All I'm looking for is slave transport. Part of a fleet that nearly killed me, my clan mates, and recently freed slave. Do you have any...."

"I said take your business elsewhere. No get, and have a nice life." The woman waved Mig off before getting back to woke. The Gred Alor just sighed, looking at [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] .

"Remind me to slap Kaine up side the head next time I see him for making catching dang slavers this difficult. You'd think folks would want 'em gone." He could still feel the familiar presence, but hadn't noticed [member="Kat Decoria"] yet. Mig just sighed looking out where the Basilisk was docked. "R10, had V1 found anything yet? Nothing. Great. Keep me posted."

[member="Kat Decoria"] [member="Mig Gred"]

She sighed and patted his shoulder as she looked to the lady

I cant blame people, but it really does make finding slavers harder

Sighing she turned and looked around removing her helmet as she took a deep breath scanning area with her eyes

I've a plan...well maybe wont work now...

When Star removed her helmet, Kat inhaled deeply. Seeing her with another Mandalorian wasn't the most welcoming sign in the world. She was part of the SJO and queen of Zeltron, so it was never pleasant to see someone Kat considered an ally wearing and working with people who declared themselves enemies of the SJO. However, she tried to see who Star was with. If it was someone like Kaine Australis or Yasha, then there was a bigger issue at hand, however she knew several people in the Mandalorian Empire who were more trustworthy. So it was hard to judge Star yet, when Kat herself often meet with Mandalorians.

Moving closer to the pair, she realised that the second person was male, realising this. Kat knew it was Mig. He was the only male Mandalorian that she knew really. Exhaling, this was unlikely something bad for the SJO, she moved in closer to meet them. "Hello there." Kat called to them as she looked at them both with a small smile.

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Mig Gred"]

Mig sighed, but smiled a bit at the pat on the shoulder. He looked back at the keeper for a moment, seeming to perk up when he heard that Stardust might have a plan. He looked at her, some hope in his voice.

"Well, still better than no plan. Let's...." It was then that he heard a familiar voice. Mig turned to see a familiar Echani, and quickly pulled of his helmet, revealing the smile on his face. She seemed to be relieved about something, and while the mando'ad'jetii had his guesses he didn't think too much on them. "Kat, good to see you again. What brings you to Kuat?" First Coruscant and now Kuat. Maybe the Force had some plans of its own.

[member="Kat Decoria"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

[member="Mig Gred"] [member="Kat Decoria"]

She smiled seeing him perk up, however his response was cut short by someone greeting them, the tall twilek turned and looked down to see kat. They had met on her planet during...the rough times they had, now here on just while she was looking for spacers with mig she hoped kat didnt get to...antsy? However it seemed quite the opposite

ah hello kat good to see you on ah...well still isnt a better note but I guess a little better then our first meeting

Mig was happy to see Kat, she looked over to Stardust it was an awkward position to be around a Mandalorian when your people were ready to riot in fear of them. However, Kat was sure that Stardust knew what she was doing with this. Shrugging, Kat looked over to Mig as he asked about why she was here. "I need a dock to build ships for my company, Decoria Industries. It is something that I have been working hard to completing." Kat looked over the different docks as she sighed. "It is not going great, most of the docks they are showing me are too small or not suitable for building.

Looking around the docks then at the person that Mig and Stardust were talking to. "So, what you doing here?" Kat asked the Mandalorians as she was curious what they were doing here.

Mig smiled a bit when Kat said that she had started her own business, and was looking for a dock to use for construction. He still remembered his Buir walking him around CST when it was just a refitting facility. He still wasn't sure how Aries manged to make most of the ships without an orbital yard, but he couldn't imaging it was easy with a business that was just starting up.

"Nice to hear you're starting your own business, and hope you're able to find a good dock to use." She then asked what Mig and Stardust were doing there. Mig shrugged, pulling out the same holodisc he'd shown the store clerk. "Looking for this transport here, Night Thief. Known slaver vessel that we tracked back here."

[member="Mig Gred"] [member="Kat Decoria"]

shipworking can be quite a hard task...never been up for it myself besides I own industrial automation anyways droids seem to be much easier

Yeah it was a awkward position, but she hoped kat understood why she wore the armor and why she was helping her good friend out. Looking to mig as he spoke she nodded

you know my position on slavers, I much rather see them slaughtered then walk or rot in prison

Nodding her head, Kat listened as they both mentioned why they had come to Kuat. Interesting that slavers were involved, Kat was surprised that people would be so bold to do such a thing near the SJO border since the SJO had a zero tolerance on it. Crossing her arms, Kat shrugged her shoulders, it seemed a decent cause to join in on and help Mig out. "Well, if you need a hand, I can join you guys in searching for this slaver group." Kat did have her staff and a pistol on her, not heavily armed but had enough to keep herself safe.

Looking around Kat tried to see where someone would best hide their vessel, a known slaver ship wouldn't be bold enough to dock somewhere open, especially if they being hunted. Pointing back in the direction she came from. "There were a few docks back there that were out of bounds to me when I was looking around. If we can find the ship, we might get an idea why they are here. And where they could be." Kat suggested as she looked at the pair.

Mig nodded to Kat, smiling as she offered help. He honestly really need to hear something like that after talking to the clerk. From someone unwilling to even talk to a friend asking for help. Mig let out a relieved sigh before speaking.

"Sounds great to me. The more hands the less likely they get away." Kat then mentioned that some of the docks were off limits. This peaked Mig's interest. Most placed wouldn't just block off whole dock sections. Maybe individual docks, but not a whole set. Especially when business was possible. He looked at Kat and Stardust, clearly seeming to have an idea.

"Kat, did the person telling you these docks were off limits look official? Any droid models that just rolled by without a problem?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom