Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Reunion

As the men approached the fractured skies of Taris Maleus would become noticeably uneasy as he continued to seethe only partially. His gaze fell upon Rafeesh, he'd say only one word but that word alone held so many subtle undertones of emotion it was obvious something pained him. "Brother..." He'd one again notice the strange man embroidered in a rather dark garb eye him maliciously. "I sense familiarity between you and I, do I know you [member="Ballen-Ist"]? Soon they broke the atmosphere and the vessel was overcome by the entry, energy fizzed at the ships hull casting it a bright crimson, the friction between the opposing forces grew even stronger as they traveled closer to the surface.....

Soon they reached land but his eyes were still trained upon this stranger, he'd reach for his saber but he would not activate it. Rather, he awaited a response from this stranger, but, soon he felt another familiar energy, one so unmistakably familiar he called out... "Dovian...."
Ballen-Ist

Rafeesh

Dovian

Standing at the cockpit's entrance, Ballen-Ist couldn't help but gaze out of the ship's front windows, allowing him a spectacular view of Taris. It's ocean covered surface shone a bright green, the several urban populations being rather hard to pick out from space. However, as they got closer, a better view would be given to the young Sith, who was rather distracted. Turning, he would head back into the ship's main room, where the duo [member="Rafeesh"] and [member="Maleus"] remained. "Of course, I am the champion of this planet." Spoke the teenager, his head turning to offer the Zabrak a blank look, for it was concealed beneath the many garmets he would. However, with a lift of his arms, the young Sith would grasp onto the side of his hood with his hands, pulling it down to reveal his slicked back hair, which laid still atop his red colored skin.
"Surely, I must ring a bell."

EvolutionMe

The Wondering Zabrak
The young, troubled male slowly tilted his head as he heard a dull whisper waver through the air and reach the dark epicenter of his overall senses. His ears twitched for a second as his entire body twisted in an odd fashion. His dark, brown eyes slowly drifted outwards as he examined the scenario. His eyes flickered from left to right as he allowed a deep, distasteful look rest upon his dark face as his lips slowly parted. The male took a step forwards as he steadied himself. Who was calling out for him? Was this who he thought it was? "No. It can't be." Dovian thought to himself as he quickly processed the events through his incompetent complex.

From head to toe, he was covered in drags and had the look of a childish brute rather than a young male. He had every aspect of a deprived child, rather than one who had been able to survive the harsh conditions, trials and tribulations the planet had simply handed him. He had survived it all. Why did he need this male coming back for him after such a long period of time? Why did he need his brother here in a time like this?

Taking one more step forwards, Dovian allowed his dim eyes to narrow inwards and pinpoint Maleus' location. He seemed to be preoccupied. Two other people standing not too far from him and stealing all his attention. The attention Dovian had deserved. "Why the hell are you here?" He whispered to himself slowly. He wanted an explanation and he wanted it quickly.

The incline of his brow rose when he heard. "Champion Of Taris..." There was meaning behind what was said for he finally realized who was in his presence. His hand tightened around the hilt of his Saber as if he intended to do combat.. But now was not the time, nor was it the place, he would do his best to suppress his emotions. He stifled down a fake grin as he turned to face the ramp to allow himself to breathe the sulfuric air which followed Taris like an omnipresent cloud. As the ramp extended onto the top-soil he'd focus his gaze on it's horizon looking for any signs of life. Besides the normal sun bleached hills and broken terrain, he could see nothing. And so he sat and waited for his kin to appear.

As planned his kin revealed himself from the inhospitable world, he seemed more lean than before. And his once faint color was now vibrantly depicted in a vortex of black and red. His brothers disrespectful attitude however was something that never changed. "You are coming with me..." It was not was a question, it was a demand that he expected his brother to heed. His crimson irises locked onto his brothers as the suns golden rays locked onto the duo, exaggerating the girth of their shadows. "Now."

Dovian

Ballen-Ist

[member="Rafeesh"]

Lowering a single hand he had used to take his hood off, the younger male's palm would also wrap around the handle of his weapon, that being the long blade the remained sheathed at his side. Eyeing [member="Maleus"] with a cocky glint in his eyes, he would scoff quietly to himself as the Zabrak turned, something else obvious requiring his attention. Closing his eyes, the young Sith pure blood would begin to concentrate, attempting to feel the seemingly alive force that surrounded everything in the surrounding area. Connecting himself with it, he would reach out, getting a feel for [member="Dovian"]'s signature. Another Zabrak, great. Peering out towards the land, he would watch as Maleus approached his apparent brother, after receiving a rather rude comment. Grinning quietly, he would remain on board, not exactly wanting to go onto the planet's surface. It was a dangerous place, he would take no risks. There was no point in exitting, seeing as the group would most likely depart anyway.

EvolutionMe

The Wondering Zabrak
Tilted his head once more as he let his dark eyes slowly examine his brother for a brief moment. A disgusted look flashed across his crimson face as his brother's words slowly made their way into the toxic air that surrounded the scene. His eyebrows cropped up gently upon his brother's demand. The nerve he had. However, it was expected. "Why should I go with you after all this time?!" Dovian questioned quickly as his voice slowly wavered between each word. His volume rising ever so slightly between each syllable. "Why should I listen to you of all?" Dovian questioned once more. Obviously, something was annoying him and it was causing his words to become far greater in definition than they had previously been so.

His arms tensed slightly as his bare hands quickly tightened up into a ball. He swiped his hand across his chest in defiance. "I'm not going anywhere!" He exclaimed quickly as his emotions became evident.

With that being said, the young male quickly pulled backwards, panting gently as he allowed his rage to quickly run clean. It was obvious there was a stubborn side to his every action, along with a slight slice of hatred. He was to accept none of his brother's demands unless given a good reason to do so. He didn't want anything to do with his brother. [member="Maleus"]

Rafeesh watched all this silently. He would likely have had a similar confrontation if he met old friends from his time as a powerful Sith. But they were dead, and he was alone. He could sympathize with both, and yet neither could be empathized for completely. "Your brother.....Interesting. Why is he here on Taris?"

His hand slowly moved close to where his lightsaber waited, he didn't want a fight. But he would finish one if started. He didn't know how the Zabrak would respond to him. Hopefully he would not attack, as Rafeesh was a Zabrak and did not where his helmet at the moment. But there was no garantee.
[member="Dovian"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Maleus"]

"You've come because I told you to, that's why..." The memories of their past returned to life exposing the differences between the two . They were two different people, with different ambitions, unfortunately for Dovian that he was the spitting image of his brother. "It is because your life is in danger... You must come with me, at once, if you do not a hunting party may soon amass against you for thinking it is me... I will explain later..."

He turned his head to hear Rafeesh speak he noticed that his hand reached for the bridge of his lightsaber. "This is our home planet." His eyes never left his Sith counterpart as he spoke. "Does this make you uneasy?"

[member="Rafeesh"]

Dovian

"I've been here before and I lost a lot of friends. I don't particularly like this planet." Rafeesh didn't like to have to tell of weaknesses but he had to at this point. He owed it to [member="Maleus"] to some degree. "Why did you leave, and he stay?"

[member="Dovian"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"He does not admire me, nor the Sith for that matter. I'm sure he'd much rather become a Jedi..." His over-all demeanor was acid, and in which the way he spoke it would become apparent that he wished to wound his brother with his words. "But look at what it's gotten him, a residence on one of the most broken planets in existence.. Where are the Jedi now, brother? He'd tease, it was obvious he was trying to incite a scuffle between the two.

Rafeesh

Dovian

The view of planet Taris had left the young boy's gaze long ago, he having had turned to head back into the ship. He did so casually, after listening to the bickering of the brother duo. Three Zabraks, wait, make that four. Just great. Groaning in annoyance, the Sith pure blood would leave their company as they remained on the loading ramp, he heading deeper into the small transport that Maleus had been using assumingly for sometime now. With a swipe of his hand, the mechanical door infront of Ballen-Ist would slide upwards, allowing him entry into the room he had randomly selected. He had gotten bored, not taking a particular interest in the alien's past experiences. A large grin would make itself present on the boy's face, as he spotted a certain item. Not one he had been searching for, but simply happened to find. Walking forward, his arm would extend in eagerness, grabbing up the double bladed lightsaber that lay within [member="Maleus"]' small armory. Depositing it into his cloak, he would slip out of the room, taking a seat in the main one as if nothing had every happened.

EvolutionMe

The Wondering Zabrak
shook his head slightly as his brother's voice latched onto his ears. He was alert and paying attention to every single detail his brother had to offer. It was annoying, no doubt. However, as much as he hated to admit it, his brother was right. The Jedi had left him in this state. They had left him with nothing other than rags and petty instruments of hope. They had disappeared from existence, throwing the young male to he side. As much as he despised his brother, he wasn't going to die to the hands of feeble warriors who thought he was [member="Maleus"] . He wasn't going to take a chance like that.

With that being said, Dovian took a step forwards, allowing a vile breeze to wash through his face quickly. "Fine. . . I'll come with you." He replied softly. A harsh disgust resting upon the very tip of his tongue.

"Good my brother..." He allowed the stagnant heat of Taris to pierce his robe, he felt it's warmth, it's glow.... His metallic palm reflected the golden hues onto the ground which cast a spectrum of color beneath his feet. They'd all venture into the depths of the cock-pit, from within a Mandalorian and two Sith joined them... "My mission is simple, after I introduce my brother into the ranks I plan to hunt someone... You all know well who this person is...

The buckle which fastened his saber in place was ripped away as he motioned the blade into his hand. "But for now... We shall prolong all of this... Come my brother we shall speak in a more festive setting. Driver... To Coruscant."
Dovian

"We just came from Coruscant." Rafeesh thought to himself as he sat down in one of the seats. "Let's avoid the bars this time. Alright?" It was meant as a joke, he hoped it would taken as such.

[member="Maleus"]
[member="Dovian"]

Smiled as he turned to Rafeesh.. "I've got the entire freedom fighter task force in my palm... The Mandalorian you know as Carden is mine.... We shall go back into their midst and we shall gloat.. Knowing they have been beat they will have two choices.... Submit... Or die..." His eyes brimmed with the malignancy of a fully turned Sith, as he spoke his mouth fell slightly to the side as he said.. "And then I shall capture the Jedi I seek.."

Rafeesh

"But their people were only just forming. They haven't even done anything to allow us to call them freedom fighters. How do you have them in your hand?" Rafeesh really was not surprised that the young Zabrak had such confidence. It was natural now that his power was becoming more apparent.

[member="Maleus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom