Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Research Ship!

Hola.

So, I'm currently starting yet another character and for this one I'm gonna need some help. I've just been given the go ahead by Lady Kay to do something I've wanted to do for about five or so months. The CSA seems like the best place to go for this and so I'm doing it.

Research ships!

A research ship which will have the major roles filled by players. This ship won't be involved in PVP although it will be involved in PVE and Player against some throw away guys I'll probably RP on a spare alternate account.

The plan will be to discover. We'll be flying paths and discovering new technology, new planets and new species. We'll be able to sub a load of different stuff to add to a Chaos Codex and give the CSA a path to follow when they dominate planets!

I'll be devving and subbing a ship when I have a crew!

The roles are as followed! I'll update this should a role be filled:

Captain - [member="Lucas Hawthorne"]
First Officer (Second in Command) - [member="Bastin Arenais"]
Chief of Security - [member="Ar'ekk"]
Chief of Medical Staff -
Chief of Research - [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]
Chief of Engineers -
2x Pilot -

And the roles that don't have seats on the bridge! Should people want to RP under the orders of one of our many chiefs!:

Research Staff -
Doctors -
Engineers -
Security Officers - [member="Myles Davorak"]

And for those who just want to give this money:

Financers - [member="Lady Kay"] (On behalf of CSA), [member="Kainan Wolfe"],

Edit: Link to the discord (work in progress): https://discord.gg/6s5VCdG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom