Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Republic Jedi Roster - Rollcall and Teaching Requests

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
This thread will operate as a dual thread, to conserve on space and keep everything over in one place rather than being scattered around.

Anyways, with that stated, here we go.

Below is a list of all Masters, Knights and Padawans within the Republic's Jedi Order. Using the format given, Masters, Knights and Padawans can request to train or get a master, allowing for people to find students or masters far more easily.

Those Looking for a Student/Padawan -

Name: (Example)
What you are looking for in a student: (Example)
What can you teach: (Example)

Those Looking for a Master -

Name: (Example)
Skills/Powers wanted: (Example)
Additional info: (Example)

Masters :

Knights:

[member="Barrien Siegfried"] -
What you are looking for in a student: Someone who is comfortable not getting a post every day, but wants a dedicated one on one relationship with a master that prefers to tesch in the field rather than in a classroom.
What can you teach: Almost anything. The only thing Barrien is not at least somewhat skilled at is healing. He is best skilled at com at and using the Force to aid in investigations.

Padawans:

Norrin Fisck

N
Name: Barrien Siegfried
What you are looking for in a student: Someone who is comfortable not getting a post every day, but wants a dedicated one on one relationship with a master that prefers to tesch in the field rather than in a classroom.
What can you teach: Almost anything. The only thing Barrien is not at least somewhat skilled at is healing. He is best skilled at com at and using the Force to aid in investigations.

Alana Sunrider

A
Name: Alana Sunrider
Skills/Powers wanted: Starting out as a more generalist Jedi at first and see which direction things go
Additional info: Yeah, she's a Sunrider. Of Nomi Sunrider fame and looking for those kinds of classic Jedi stories.

Name:
[member=Bekk Mag'ra]

What you are looking for in a student:
Flexible & Patient - Someone who's able to maintain a co-op mentorship arc while understanding life's many priorities. I'm a full-time Student/Social Worker, but I always endeavor to deliver in what's expected of me. That said, mutual understanding and respect in this regard is probably most important to me.

I can work with just about anyone, honestly. This Character is a Jedi Sentinel type, good in saber combat but also educated and a member of the Circle of Artisans. He enjoy's working on Starships, from fighters to capital Navy Vessels. Also has a knack for getting around security and is very street-smart thanks to his former Mentor. So, it's more of a question of whether Bekk Mag'ra works for you!

What can you teach:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom