Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Republic Army - Rank Request

Barr Vexos said:
[member="Caius Flavian"]

Something with the Ministry of Justice please .
Ministry of Justice is not Army. What he means is if you want to be a soldier pick any starting rank from private to Colonel, what you want your unit to be called, and whatever it is regular Army or a Special Forces type.

For more information see the very first post of this thread.

Myles Savar said:
Ministry of Justice is not Army. What he means is if you want to be a soldier pick any starting rank from private to Colonel, what you want your unit to be called, and whatever it is regular Army or a Special Forces type.

For more information see the very first post of this thread.
Oh ok then would it be possible to form a detective unit in the army?

Barr Vexos said:
Oh ok then would it be possible to form a detective unit in the army?
If I understand what you are asking correctly then you are looking at Military Police. Does not currently exist here to the best of my knowledge.

However I don't see why it can't be done. However [member="Caius Flavian"] would have to thumbs up it. So I will take a step back and let you guys hash it out.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Barr Vexos"] I see no problem with it. If thats what you want to write specifically go for it! You can use these sort of stories and narratives to flesh out location submission. Such as investigating a crime in a barracks that takes you all around the base somewhere. Thus you can subsequently make the old (do a tour of the place) tried true but sometimes dull affair of exploring an environment with a fun narrative!

[member="Myles Savar"] I actually generated an MP unit for a dominion a long time ago.

A Military Police unit is fun but going to be dark and gritty as you'll likely be dealing with the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom