Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Republic Armory [Tagged for archival - Caius - Pending info poof]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siobhan Kerrigan said:
[member="Suravi Teigra"]

At the risk of rampant self-promotion, if the Republic wants additional small arms, heavy weapons and general anti-Forcer tech along with combat vehicles, Firemane/Guild of Hammers would be ready to provide. Links to the storefronts are in my sig.
Same here just need a thread, saying yes to buying my gear.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

There's a lot of good kinetic weaponry here. I can recommend that the GR take out a long-term contract with Firemane in the Senate in an IC thread if you're down for that. I'm part of the Armed Services Committee.

I'll also be hitting up your store to make a bulk order for Kiribi and myself.

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Nice, then I shall post a topic.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
some small correction

The Omnibreaker is not a sword, it is a dagger designed to cleave into class ten armors at the molecular level and break force blades the same way. It is for all intents and purposes an overly technical can opener.

also this posts here there is equipment for use

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Awesome!

Updated.

Ok folks, not going to update this list any more until after the invasion is over to make sure no one uses any items that has not been approved before the 15th (the startdate of the invasion).
But everything in the inventory list is free to pick from and use in the invasion and whatnot as long as you are a member of the Republic (and it makes some IC sense of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom