Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Republic Armory [Tagged for archival - Caius - Pending info poof]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Sofia Annesley"]

Awesome weapon! We should make it standard equipment for the Republic army :)

I am definately not an expert on the factory but I would guess that, yes, it would require a dev thread to force imbue an item.

Also, what thread?

Thanks for the compliment and for answering my question, if you want to make it a standard issue weapon, go ahead :). Since I submitted it to the armoury feel free to do with it as you wish.

I was intending to use the SA skirmish as the dev for phtrik because I thought it would come close to the 30 posts I need to do to make it a limited item since its a skirmish and all.

Sorry if my grammar etc is terrible. I'm on phone atm.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Edit: It just got approved :D

[member="Sofia Annesley"]

Thinking of standard gear, the republic troops dont have an armor. do you think we could use your company to create one?
We got some awesome devers in the faction that perhaps would be interested in helping you out to get some Phrik. Its a constant demand on that stuff.

[member="Gir Quee"] [member="Reshmar"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Jaccer Ramirez"] @solan char among others maybe someone want phrik as well.

I will help once I get up to date with my own posts, been falling behind a bit here recently... <_<

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Sure, I don't mind :D

Thanks for tagging them, dev threads always feel so tedious so I'd love some help rather than do a solo thread.

Also thanks for your offer to help! Take your time - there's no need to rush :)

To anyone who wishes to use my company to create stuff for the GR, I don't have any rules, mainly just come up with your own model number rather than using my SA-number series since I use it to categorise my creations. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me and the link to my company is in my sig :)

I can help with any Dev threads.

I also do have some mass produced combat armour I've had approved for a while, I guess I could add those to the armoury until we develop this new armour?

[member="Sofia Annesley"] [member="Mantic Dorn"]

[member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

Awesome! Thanks :D. I'll start a thread in faction RP and both tag you and Ayumi and link it here to prevent cluttering up this thread.

EDIT: Thread started in Faction RP Discussion. Please post in that thread if you wish to participate to prevent cluttering up this thread. Thank you!

Link to the thread

Sofia Annesley said:
Thanks for tagging them, dev threads always feel so tedious so I'd love some help rather than do a solo thread.
Regretfully I'm a bit sporadic in my posting right now because of real life, but if you want a couple of extra posts for a thread, I can definitely do that.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="Sofia Annesley"]

Tell me what you guys want for the armory and we'll get it for you, there are a few things like the dive suit we are waiting to be approved and some items like the armored transports being upgraded for more trooper capabilities but also inquire for revitalization and colonizing equipment.... or the water producing canteens, near infinite glow rods and superior protective lighter weight combat eqipment.

A Tier IV Company​

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Suravi Teigra"] here is a couple of things offered, the weapons and gear are there as well as if wanted fo soldiers a counter for melee fighters against lightsabers, 22 in 1 wrist weapon system for soldiers, a blade for opening class 10 armor, two types of sniper rifles, lightweight, high ammo and accurate or 7km long ranger, high exploive shot that decimates and has been used on anti everything, three handguns, one with high ammo and recharge rate, one with a flame thrower and one high ammo, high accyracy shatter pistol. Sonic shotgun, buckshot grenade launcher, ballistic combat knife, high ammo assault rifles, paddle beamers

Sasori Toolkit:
Ranger's Sheath:

Sasori LZR MK III:
Sasori Incineration Unit:

SHG-001- Ranger's Field Pistol:
SSM-002- Ranger's SMG:
SSG-003- Ranger's Shotgun:
SAR-004- Ranger's Assault Rifle:
SSR-005- Ranger's Sniper Rifle:
SGL-006- Ranger's Launcher:
SCK-007- Ranger's Combat Knife:

Omnibreaker:

Dar'yaim Cannon:
Shatory Off Hand Blade:

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

This is good. I think I'll take a contract out with Sasori to arm the Kiribian military and my personal guard detail.

I need help with tuning crystals for a special force field generator, would you do a dev thread with me?

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

At the risk of rampant self-promotion, if the Republic wants additional small arms, heavy weapons and general anti-Forcer tech along with combat vehicles, Firemane/Guild of Hammers would be ready to provide. Links to the storefronts are in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom