Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Red Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name: The Red Wave
Intent: Integral to his storyline both past and present, they’re like his second family, and they’re the muscle that protects his business interests.
Affiliation: Hatha Industries, Lusha (but really just Jorvan)
Availability: Uncommon
Quality: D
Type: Collection of street gangs and nefarious cliques
Strength: Jorvan's personal sect is 100-120 strong at full strength
Description: When Jorvan decided to accept a friend’s offer to form a criminal empire, he knew he would need the muscle to protect his territory. With his friend, Flex and his Sith bodyguard, Chacha, Jorvan began a yearlong conquest of the street gangs of Coruscant, beginning with the Ralea Crime Family and slaughtering his way up to the Coruscant Syndicate. In the aftermath of this conquest, many criminal organizations would fall under his banner, and the amount only increased when he opened up shop in Denon and Onderon.

When it comes to organization, the Red Wave were divided into sects. There were autonomous sects who answered to Jorvan directly, and the other sects who were ruled by a council of sect leaders. In comparison to a military unit, the Red Wave weren’t a solid match. Sure, they could cause some serious damage in urban warfare, and they knew enough about hit-and-run tactics to serve as good skirmisher and ambush unit, but the Red Wave weren’t a force you put on the front lines to face off against the infantry. It was better to give them secondary or support roles in large scale conflicts.

Equipment

Armor/Gear

Standard Blast Vest
Standard Blast Helmet
Standard Sith Battle Suit (alternative wear)
Standard Jetpack
Standard Portable Scanner

Weapon

Standard Blaster Rifle
DX-2 Disruptor Pistol
Standard Scattergun
Standard Vibroknife
Standard Smoke Bomb
Standard Thermal Detonator

Vehicles

RGC-18 landspeeder
74-Z Speeder Bike

Links: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/86711-district-9/ (Mentioned briefly in the history section.)

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Ah, sorry I forgot to add that part. Just a quick question. If it's just generic and basic stuff, do I need to list a specific make or model, or can I simply say something like "blaster rifle" or "blast vest"?

If I need a specific make or model, then you can go ahead and archive this and I'll get back to it.

[member="Jorvan Hatha"]

Such things as standard blaster rifle or standard body armor are fine to use as describing equipment and such, but any special equipment or Chaos created items need to be listed in the submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom