Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Red Wastes

iigkap1w4vd31.jpg

Korriban

The red wastes of Korriban weren't the most hospitable places to go. Outside the cities the Empire had made they were still dangerous and unforgiving. The young Pureblood currently wandering aimlessly had only recently learned just how unforgiving they were. Sesu, a new addition to the local academy, had grown far too arrogant for her own good. She made enemies when she didn't need to, and it all came back to bite her in the rear. Set up with lies of a powerful artifact she was beaten and dumped, left for dead by her fellow students who were tired of her disrespect.

Of course, this wasn't the worst thing that had ever happened in her short life. The Acolyte gritted her teeth as she stumbled ever forward, clinging to her recently dislocated shoulder and wincing with every step. They'd pay, all of them. As soon as she could figure out where she was. There wasn't any sort of marker around. Sesu let out a scream of frustration and kicked up some sand, which of course turned out to be a rock given her luck. With a whimper she'd fall to the ground, rubbing her foot as the pain throbbed.

"This sucks!"

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Valeria Ragal (Ingrid L’lerim)
The Red Witch; sorcerer, master spy, agent, assassin, sniper
vyvGUUK.png
Equipment: 2x vibroblade | Standard vibrosword with these look | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Tactical Turtleneck with this look | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Actual look under the armor: link
Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt
bvU6aHX.png

Ingrid was at Korriban for study reasons, if she was already here again in the Sith Empire and Adrian had something to do too, she came here. Where the Sith set out at the ancient time to conquer the galaxy. History was very revered by the woman, she was taught that. Though it is a fact that she would have been happier for an ice planet instead of a desert. She spent her last day exploring an ancient tomb and was preparing to return to the academy from there when she felt someone's presence in the Force.

As she approached the place, of course, she hid her presence in the Force so that she could not sense her presence. She began to feel more and more anger, frustration from the direction where the confusion was, she soon arrived at the top of a dune where she had already noticed the young pureblood Sith woman as she was struggling. For a while she was still watching the girl, her mistakes, what she is doing wrong. She didn't control her emotions and she was impatient.

”If you don’t get patient and don't focus more, you won't succeed in what you want.” she said aloud to the girl.

With all this he referred not only to the Force but to everything else. Ingrid's armour didn't look like a Force user, especially not a Sith, but rather a warrior or an assassin. She didn't even look like a Force user, for this could not be felt from her direction at this time. She found it surprising that the girl was literally in the middle of nowhere.

”What are you doing here alone? Did you come here to die? Although you even struggle too much to avoid that.” she asked.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

The voice startled her immediately. She rolled to her feet with a wince, scrambling for the hilt of her dagger on her hip. Sesu glared at the other woman with a violent fury. Immediately she wasn't going to accept the idea of another acolyte talking down to her. And that meant commoners like whomever this person was should not be speaking to her in such a way.

Vain as ever the Pureblood stood to her full height, ignoring the pain as she looked down her nose at Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim .

"I was left for dead. Unfortunately for the ones who brought me here, I didn't die."

vyvGUUK.png
Equipment: 2x vibroblade | Standard vibrosword with these look | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Tactical Turtleneck with this look | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Actual look under the armor: link
bvU6aHX.png

Siths, Ingrid found this mode so typical of them. As a little girl she has learned that if you want to do something, don't leave it to chance, but do it herself. The present was a perfect example of this, the girl was left to die here, nevertheless, she still had a chance to survive. Sloppy and lousy work, she felt that her opponents deserved to get her back and take revenge, it would be a good little student lesson for them.

”If you continue down this path, they still won because you will die.” she said in an emotionless voice.

She felt like she was a teacher, that is, a trainer or instructor, again. She also used to train agents at home, and control the process. Not to mention the House L'lerim affairs, and of course there was the training of AMCO AMCO as well, though she was much more gentle with her lover than with others.

She knew she should not interfere in the Sith's internal affairs, it was already plenty enough that she was the lover of Darth Prospero, and he was one of the Dark Counselors, she moved in too murky waters, too high, better than she wanted. But this was formed by fate, or the Force, and there was not much influence on women to do so.

”What makes you think you have a chance to survive? Do you even know where you should go to get to a safe place?” she asked.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Was that a threat? Sesu narrowed her eyes at Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim . This stranger had no right to.. The Pureblood let out a sigh before sitting on the ground. She wasn't a fool. Whoever this woman was at least knew where they were. And Sesu was too injured and lost to keep up with this act. She'd rest her chin in one of her palms, looking up to the black cloaked figure.

"I refuse to die, but no. I don't know where I am. If you hadn't wandered by I'd probably of died of heat exhaustion. Or starvation." She closes her eyes to take a pained breath. "My name is Sesu."

Last edited:
vyvGUUK.png
bvU6aHX.png

She walked closer to the girl, which meant she had to come down from the dune she had been on top of so far. Ingrid smiled for a moment behind her helmet, the girl was stubborn, she could easily tell by now, as well as the fact that she seemed rather naïve. She thought she would help her, or that she can defeat Ingrid in this state. Even if she were healthy she was unlikely to have a chance, Ingrid's confidence and ego, as always, was perfect.

”Why do you think I will help? It is not very healthy for an outsider to get involved in the private struggle and war of the Sith.” she said.

It was true, if she knew anything about the Sith, that was exactly it. She had seen enough of this and knew how vindictive they could be, not as if she was afraid of herself. But who knows to whom she is crossing his/her plans with this. She didn't want to burden Adrian with this so that the man would have to play the blonde prince and save her, considering that Ingrid used to save the Sith Lord’s back.

”My name is Valeria.” she introduces herself in her code name. ”What did you do to be thrown out here to die?”

It might even have really interested what she had done. It never hurt to be perfectly informed, what infuriates some Sith. Who knows maybe in the future, all of this can even save her life. She never knows what Ingrid will get involved with while she's in the TSE territory.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Sesu lets out an exhausted sigh. Of course Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim wasn't going to help her. Or perhaps she was just taunting. The Pureblood couldn't tell, and more importantly, she didn't care. She was lost, she was getting dehydrated, and she was likely going to die without help. "If you're not going to help, then I'll ask you to leave me to my fate. I'm much to tired."

With that said, and the little break she was taking over, the young Sith pushes herself to her feet to start her long walk.

"They were threatened by me and how quickly I was getting stronger."

vyvGUUK.png
bvU6aHX.png

She was still very strange to Ingrid. She couldn't decide what could really be the case with her. At one moment she seemed to want to give up the fight, but in the next she would have gone on. Under her helmet, she smiled for a moment. She already knew exactly who the young girl - not as if Ingrid was so old - reminded her. For herself. She was like that, only for her this lesson was still as a child, and not so old.

”I’ll help! she said finally. ”But only because you remind someone who doesn’t give up on things either. Come with me, my ship is not far away, it also has a first aid kit.”

This, of course, did not mean that she sympathized with the girl, if she were unworthy, Ingrid would kill her. It has been more than once that she has embraced those who are similar to her or just excellent in something - like General Elofon Rien. She acknowledged the knowledge and the will to fight and found this respectable. Nothing more.

”Eh, strength in numbers? she asked. ”Can you walk, or you need help?”

She saw no other option, but from that she really got the answer to the unspoken question that it was a Sith inside war or struggling. Ingrid hoped she wouldn't have to explain it later. Not because she couldn't have done it, but she really just wanted to avoid being noticeable as much as possible. She would have missed no one else to get herself higher-ranking enemies…

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Sesu pauses as she walks away, turning her head to squint at Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim . Why was she flip flopping between helping or not? The Pureblood let out a frustrated sigh as she rubbed the bridge of her nose, trying to stay calm. The last thing she needed was to piss off the only help she'd seen in hours. The acolyte turns and offers a small bow of her head.

"Then I appreciate your assistance. I can walk." It was hard to tell what she was more frustrated at. What happened to her, or having to accept help from an armor clad stranger.

vyvGUUK.png
bvU6aHX.png

Ingrid nodded that she accepted her help. As she was visibly injured and exhausted, she picked up a slow pace of walking to show direction. Her ship was about a mile from here, near the remains of one of the former Sith pyramids. And to do that, several dunes had to be climbed to reach that point.

She fond of her new ship, which she received as a gift from AMCO AMCO , with a Stygium Stealth Generator provided. Although it wasn’t exactly a battleship, it didn’t detract from the merits of worshiping it. Leaving the basic droids on the ship, if she had also brought Infinite Droids on board, it would have raised many unpleasant questions in the TSE area. As they progressed Ingrid even asked a question to the girl.

”Are you an acolyte or a disciple?”

As they got close to the ship, Ingrid removed its disguise/stealth and the white ship became visible. She opened the ramp and let the girl forward. Upstairs on the ship was a much more pleasant time than outdoors. She led the girl to the lounge if she followed, then put a bottle of cold water and a first aid kit on the table in front of Sesu.

”Bandage your wound calmly. If you want, you can even take a shower and we can find some other clothes for you” she offered.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Well, what's another mile. Sesu let out a groan as she turned to follow Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , perfectly fine with airing her complaints. Though she was keen on not annoying her savoir. She was quiet for most of the trip, wincing here and there but now keeping silent on the pain she was in. Best to look strong, or at least not as weak as she actually felt.

"I'm uh.. Which is code for 'New to the Force'?" She chuckles a bit, taking some joy from this whole situation. She peered curiously as the ship was revealed, more then interested on who this armored woman was and why she needed a stealth ship on Korriban. Still, best not to look at a gift horse in the mouth. Sesu practically dived at the water, downing the whole thing immediately before falling back against the couch. She winces visibly as she takes up the med kit.

"Right. .. Thanks." The thanks came out more conflicted then she wanted, but she wasn't use to kindness. She pulls off her shirt pretty quickly, wincing. There were a couple poorly burned shut knife wounds and a lot more bruises, which she started applying bacta patches to.

vyvGUUK.png
bvU6aHX.png

Basically, Ingrid isn’t exactly the most eloquent travel companion, as it turned out right now. There were few people she would have talked to on a trip like this. But maybe she didn't because she didn't want to exhaust the girl even more. Then she should have revealed that she was a Force User to float the girl to the ship with telekinetics. And she didn't want that, it was plenty enough for her to look like a simple bounty hunter or a grave robber. Although a luxury ship can quite contradict this.

”Acolyte! As far as I know the operation of the Sith Academies. When did you find out you are Force Sensitive?”

The most difficult period, knowing exactly what it was like, was not easy for her either, despite the military training that had taken place since she was a small child. The whole thing was a whole new world, which until then she only thought was essentially magic, she suddenly became a part of her life. On the ship, she watched as Sesu drank all the water at once, so Ingrid took out another bottle for her if needed. She then went to the wall and leaned against it to watch the other’s act.

She smiled for a moment under her armor, the girl really reminded her of Ingrid. Only then she was even younger. She didn’t have much to do with Sith purebloods yet, but with Siths yes, so she knew she could expect the girl to try to stab her in the back. Anyway, she wasn’t exactly someone who easily shared her trust with others.

”What are you learning at the academy, what will become of you? An alchemist, a necromancer, a warrior, maybe something else?” it never hurts to know what she to prepare for.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

"Perhaps a year ago now?" Sesu hums as she thinks through it. When exactly was she picked up from the street? She had been locked in a cage to keep her from trying to escape, and quickly lost track of time until she agreed to learn. Acolyte. Right. The Pureblood lets out a sigh as she relaxes in her seat, peering curiously at Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim . If she knew what it was, shouldn't Sesu given she's an actual Sith?

"An assassin, actually. At least that's my goal. I'm not sure how good of one I'll end up being, but it's all I'm good for."

vyvGUUK.png
bvU6aHX.png

Ingrid nodded at the response, about a year. To her, it had a little more than that, but the whole thing was eerily similar to the path she had taken. And all this became even more certain when Sesu had already stated on the spaceship that she wanted to be an assassin. She shook her head, it was now either some kind of trap she had been tested with, or the biggest accidental event she could run into.

Or maybe the Force wanted it that way? Earlier Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe and she had talked about finding a disciple for herself. Yes, but that inside the Wardens of the Shroud, not a Sith from the TSE. Especially since Ingrid can’t even talk about the Wardens of the Shroud, so it was hard to initiate anyone from outside into this. Or did the Force want to try to recruit the girl into the Eternal Empire?

”Assassin, I see. In this case, if you are interested in some advice, I can give it to you. Given that, I know exactly what you’re going through now. I think, much more better, like any other of your instructors or peers.” she offers that.

So far, though, she hasn't said more, just that. After all, who knows, Sesu may reject her offer. In that case, she would be reluctant to talk about this matter. She wouldn’t even give advice to someone who isn’t curious about it.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom