Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Red Sands of Gromas 16

Qhorin Solas

Q
He yelled loudly, his voice laced with pain, eyes almost red with rage. The gash across his chest was bad enough, but I'd taken his leg as well -- I was surprised he hadn't passed out. He spit at my shoes in his blinding anger, and I considered, for the briefest of moments, ending his existence completely. I had never been spit on before, and I was surprised by the spike of anger that lanced through my chest in reaction. I stared down at him, eyes narrowed, as still as the stone beneath my feet. By order of the Inquisition I was required to kill him, and yet...

My heart wasn't in it. I was tired, I realized. Physically and emotionally.

"You're more than just a 'researcher'," I said when he had finished screaming. My voice was so mellow I almost didn't recognize it. "Researchers don't tend to carry lightsabers." I dropped the the lightsaber at his foot. Even if I could have used it, I probably still wouldn't have taken it -- the blade wasn't suited to my style of combat. "I should kill you... but I won't. I'm tired of killing." I frowned down at him. "Spit at me again, however, and I'll carve out your heart." My eyes fell to his stump of a right leg. "If you move quickly, you can probably get that reattached," I finished, nodding at his leg.

I deactivated my saber and clipped it back to my belt, turning around to walk deeper into the mines. I still hadn't gotten the phrik I'd come here for. Once I had walked for a few yards, however, I turned back as I realized something -- I didn't know his name. I almost opened my mouth to ask, out of curiosity more than anything, but then I thought better of it.

It was best I didn't know.
_______________________​
@[member="Morna Imura"]​

I watched as the man left. He knew that I was more than a researcher. That was true, but I didnt tell him what I was researching. Ether way, he wouldnt find out anytime soon. I picked up my saber with a grunt as pain flared back up in my chest. With the force I tried to heal it, and numb it so I could atleast try and get out of here. All I wished for right now was the power to walk out of here. I had seen people once make a force hand and arm in the middle of battle. But after a battle, I didnt know how they would use it. Ether way I tried it out.

I forced myself to calm down against the man who just left me here. I was glad that he left the saber, I was greatfull, Gathering myself I tried to make a Phantom leg where my other one was cut off. As much as I didnt want to bring myself back in pieces. I used the force to grab my leg. it came to my left hand while I placed my saber on my belt. Every so slowly did I walk out of the cave. I didnt slow because of the pain. I slowed because I couldn't feel my leg.
@[member="Cronos Aegir"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom