Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Reckoning OOC [Discussion of the Invasion on Empress Teta]

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]
So just so I'm clear....You set up shields around the city? So people are trapped inside the city shield?
Or are you shield certain areas in hopes we will blow up the non-shielded zones?

Also as a reminder,

Tsavong Kraal said:
Most, if not all, of the AA emplacements in the city were destroyed or malfunctioning.

[member="Laufeia Carzi"]: I don't know if that is healthy for you, might grow big with a fury chest and a beard and a unhealthy attraction to witches.

Pa'Kar Sang

P
ALL SITH AND MANDALORIAN FORCES
THE BRAL HAS ENTERED THE BATTLEFIELD
THE FORCE HAS BEEN NULLIFIED UNTIL IT CAN BE DESTROYED
ALONG WITH ITS CARGO AT THIS TIME IT IS UNCLOAKED
GOOD HUNTING
THERE ARE 3 TO CHOOSE FROM

The Hydra Queen

Vessel of Yun-Harla
AT THE MANDOS --- PLEASE PICK A GROUP TO RP WITH.

Cause otherwise errybody is running around not sure what is going on since this is pvp. Please label where in the location you are att and tag the following sith there so they know to interact with you!

If i missed any one sith please tag me!

Group 1: Guerilla Groups Within The Buildings of Cinnagar, the Capital City. This will mostly be Sith -- currently affected by the BRAL in a 500m radius -- no force for force users if you are within that 500m range.
Group 2: The sewers below Cinnagar. They are hidden and haven't shown their faces yet.

Group 3: With Tsavong and the army gathering outside the city walls.

Group 4: The Skies!

Mando Locations

Group 1: Within The Buildings/City Walls of Cinnagar.

1. Preliat Mantis
  2. Elara Lok
  3. Navio
  4. Fear
  5. Dred Varad
  6. Countess Calum Teramohttp://starwarsrp.net/user/3983-countess-calum-teramo/
  7. Koyi Zythorhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/2714-koyi-zythor/
  8. Michael Steelfang
  9. Ava Lok
  10. Lord Daemos
  11. Anastasia Rade
  12. Jaden Taacyn
  13. Vilaz Munin
Group 2: Outside the City

1. Basaba Willamina
  2. Gilamar Skirata
  3. Kad Kando

Group 3: Airborne

1. Itessa
  2. Strider Garon
  3. [member="Azrael"]
  4. [member="Neskar A'toll"]

Group 4: TRAITORS!

1. [member="Aedan Miles"]

DX Leave Aedan alone he is just waiting for the secret signal to do fun things :D

EDIT: WELP There is the signal. [member="The Hydra Queen"] [member="Mia Monroe"]

Swap Aedan to Sith air forces things have changed.

sabrina

I missed a line arghhhhhh, will have to edit my post. Okay I guess I am air borne, since I am meant to be guarding the chosen one, Darth [member="Ordo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom