Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rebel Alliance [Incoming Transmission]

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
Countdown.gif
rebelalliance_large.jpg

The Rebel Alliance
No one can give you freedom, no one can give you justice, you have to take it.
If you're receiving this transmission it is because there isn't much time. The Rebel Alliance is under siege from the Sith of the Techno Union and we need your help, our resources say attack is imminent on one of our systems and the threat of defeat is almost certain. My name is Colonel Oddball, former Clone Commando of the Confederate Dreadguard, and if you are still listening you know what those monsters are capable of. Druckenwell brought us the death of billions including many of my brothers. I'm not going to sugar coat anything, the leadership of the Rebellion have made poor choices in the past. Removing the Geonosian queen from power, the rebellion on Makeb, releasing all foreign assets from Geonosis. And you're right, mistakes were made. But people don't deserve to die over them! These are good men and women fighting for the idea of freedom and justice, so please if you're out there I'll show you what we are really about.

What we are about.
799f8c8c6b4879833043456ac9145d80.jpg

We are a collection of united races and people who stand up to tyranny, a force of good to remove corruption and tyranny from systems across the outer rim. We have evolved from our roots as individual freedom fighting cells into a government that had helped establish democracy and freedom across multiple systems. Once a planet has been liberated from tyranny the people decide what government they wish to establish, and once they are happy our forces and navy remains in orbit to ensure it's safety from any outside threats such as pirates or invading empires. We do not simply move Into a planet and disrupt the way of life, we work with the natives and civilians, provide food, water, medical supplies, we build churches and schools as we work with the people to form a new government where freedom is paramount.

Rebel Army
5ab843a646041b204b3f90a268f4dc54.jpg

Some of the best men I've had the privilege to serve with. The Alliance Army takes volunteers from every walk of life and trains them to be freedom fighters and soldiers for a higher purpose. The training process takes upwards to thirteen weeks of classes, physical training, and survival courses, this molds our recruits into able bodied Alliance soldiers who can not only hold their own in a firefight but also show compassion not only towards the civilians they safeguard over, but to their enemy as well. Because without compassion or empathy, we're no better than the droids of the union. Rebel troopers aren't here to fight and kill, Rebel troopers exist to protect and serve the people. So if you want to be a part of the Rebel Army, it won't be easy, but you'll be a better person for it in the end.

Rebel Navy
802921482cd30b23a2c8a3905ef62516.jpg

From Geonosis to Ryloth the Rebel Alliance Navy has been to hell and back for freedom. Battle hardened against some of the greatest tactical minds of the galaxy the Red Fleet has not only survived but have carried on their mission even in their darkest hour. The fleet is structured like your traditional variants, we have admirals, captains, down to the lowest rank. The rebel fleet runs a tight ship but that's only to save lives. The fleet's existence is to protect those who can not protect themselves. They stand guard around planets to protect them from pirates and other threats that could come and raid planets in wild space and across the outer rim. The fleet also serves to take the offensive in the fight against tyranny and evil by going to worlds that are being oppressed by their governments and liberating them once all peaceful options have been exhausted. The Rebel fleet accepts all volunteers and will provide anyone with three meals a day and place to stay as they combat oppression.

Rebel Jedi
00-Battle-of-the-Jedi-Praxeum-205x300.jpg

I've never really been a believer when it comes to the force and how we're all part of something bigger in the universe that binds us. Maybe I've always been a pessimist, I don't know. But what I do know is that I've seen these brave men and women in the field, these Jedi and force users. I've seen them stand up to the Sith, to Dark Jedi, and evil. I know that they have a power and a tenacity for good I've never seen before, and I've seen the other half of the spectrum as well. I won't lie to any of you, I've fought by the sides of Sith Lords and darksiders, and I've been told we were bringing order to all things. That the confederacy was the good guy in all of this, but after seeing Druckenwell, and seeing what the Jedi do every day they draw breath I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that I was wrong. The Jedi of the alliance serve as both diplomats and guardians to not only higher members of the Rebel Alliance, but as guardians and protectors of the people against the dark side that wishes to corrupt and enslave them. A Jedi once told me that the dark side only leads to pain and destruction with you one day becoming the monster you spent your life hunting. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day you will look in the mirror and see that monster staring right back at you. If you're a Jedi, or a rouge with a sense of morals I urge you to help us and protect the people before it's too late.

Rebel Intelligence
vital_strike_soc-436cff3.jpg

The men and women behind enemy lines. These brave spies are often sent to neighboring systems to see if the people are being oppressed by the government or dictator. They provide intel either on the battlefield and in the streets. We can't say a lot about this as there are secrets above my pay grade, but I'll tell you no other intelligence agency works harder or strives to do the right thing like the one here at the Alliance. Help them understand the enemy so we can remove them faster, help them understand the people so we can help them better.

If you're still out there, and you're still listening. We need you your help, this is Colonel Oddball of the Rebel Alliance. Help us, you're our only hope.

artworks-000034975259-1h3ud1-original.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom