Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle The Rayne-Runner | Trash Mobile Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE RAYNE-RUNNER
TRASH MOBILE HOME

image.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To make a "house" for my character Rayne.
  • Image Source: Toxel.com, edited by for me by Chaos_Cat Chaos_Cat
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Personal Walker
  • Role: Mobile Home
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Armaments: Very low (turbolaser x1)
  • Defenses: Average
  • Maneuverability Rating: Low
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Minimum Crew: 1
  • Optimal Crew: 2
  • Passenger Capacity: 6
  • Cargo Capacity: Large
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Small and mobile, easy to transport from place to place.
  • Decently fast for a walker.
WEAKNESSES
  • Limited maneuverability due to leg-based movement.
  • Lightly armed, only possessing one small turbolaser at the nose.
  • Intended for living, not for combat.
DESCRIPTION
A home-made walker made of trash, one intended to be a home itself. The Rayne-Runner is the mobile home of Rayne Lo'to, a young scrapper trying to make ends meet in the galaxy. It's comprised of an old transport chassis and the legs of a walker, awkwardly attached to the scrap frame that Rayne constructed herself. It's small, but livable, complete with a refresher and sonic shower, a small kitchen space, a good deal of storage, and a small turbolaser to scare off any curious jawas. The side is covered in tie-die graphics and aurebesh proclaiming messages of peace, which Rayne painted on seemingly as a bit of an ironic joke, one which poked fun at the appearance of her creation. This is not a vehicle intended for combat, however, with low maneuverability, armament, and only situationally useful speed.

Last edited:
Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to

I have to say, this is one of the more imaginative vehicle subs I've seen.. I adore the artwork and the entire concept. Everything looks good as-written, but I do have one question... How on earth does someone get inside it? lol Does it spread out and drop the motor-home to a level that one can climb in, or does it have a rope ladder that drops down? Not that it'll affect the sub's acceptance, of course - this is merely for my own visualization!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom