Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rancor the Witch and the Echani

Cai took a few huffed breaths after the battle was finished and then smiled at Elayne as they continued to investigate. He could feel in her body language the tense state as they approached the pits where slaves, experiments, and Rancors were once kept. He wasn't sure what to do at first but then worked up the courage to walk over to the woman and wrap an around around her. He squeezed her tightly and turned to walk away. "Lets just get to the fuel," he said. He walked with her in his arms toward the hanger. It was a drop down hanger with a ceiling that retracted to allow craft o land. The whiphids joined them and talked amongst themselves and with Cai. Together they discussed many things and time dragged by. Finally Cai returned to Elayne. "They will clean this place up for us. We defeated the droids and are worthy." He wrapped his cloak around the woman as he went over to the fuel station and examined it. "And we will be allowed to return whenever we wish. This is our place." A smile crossed his face and he extended his hand. He carried a can of fuel and then said, "Lets get back to the ship. We can come back here later."

Elayne was thrown... he had hugged her... She was silent after that and let them talk about things. Did he like her as well? That would make the claiming go well. Cai was growing on her.. and she was rife to admit it.. maybe she will be like her mother after all, as suddenly Arina didn't seem as disireable.. more a fun diverson... She was confused... our place? did he mean something by that. Was he infering he wanted to be claimed. hmm it made sense he was a jedi. Elayne smiled. " Ok! lets go, then! " She ran off ahead of him playfully. It was a while before they reached the ship. and in the meantime Elayne decided to learn about him. " So where are you from? " She asked, knowing a little about the galaxy but not much.

Cai smiled as he walked, there was something therapeutic about it. Elayne asked him questions and his cheeks burned a little red. "I'm from Eshan," he said in plain terms. "But I grew up a little of everywhere. My mother insisted I be educated in more than just the Echani ways. We visited Coruscant, and toured the Core worlds when I was a kid." He gulped a little, Maybe he should get to know her a little a better. It couldn't hurt right? "And you're from here? It must be exciting living on such an amazing planet." He could have slapped his head. Of course it wasn't amazing, people never thought their homes were anything but ordinary.

Elayne smiled, " I love Dathomir... it is my home and I wouldn't trade it for the galaxy. but I have heard about the galaxy and seen ships though and have always wanted to go in them. I want to visit my sister Spencer... She is a jedi.. like my mother was. and I could see Ashton as well.. maybe. Sorry you don't want to hear about my desire to visit my family. " She sighed... she did really want to go see her sister. She loved Spencer... and missed her. " I will tell you anything you want about Dathomir, but you have to tell me about the galaxy!" She said.. curious if he would agree. Elayne seemed rather excited about the prospect. " what sort of things do you do when you are around? I train and explore the wilderness my self. " She said trying to start the conversation somewhere.

Although oblivious to some things, Cai wasn't stupid, and he was Echani. He saw the woman's body movements and could read them as one might read a book. Biting his lower lip in contemplation, he thought for a moment. He reached out and grabbed her hand giving it a gentle squeeze. "I could take you," finally he said. "We could go and find your sister."

Elayne, let him hold her hand. It was better she liked him back. " Really? " She said... torn.. part of her wanted to take him back and claim him... and part of her wanted to leave now. She decided they had to do both... he was after those people who were probably slaves by now. She smiled widely. " But first we have to go find out about those fugitives. " Granted he would be harder to control out there but she could take him she felt, as she toyed with her amulet with her free hand. " Have you ever heard of a Spencer Jacobs?" She asked.. the chances were slim, but who knew. " She is a jedi like you. "

The name didn't mean anything to Cai, although he felt it should. "There are many Jedi," he said. "but that makes it easier for us to find her." Pausing he looked at the fighter. He started to pour the fuel into the fighter with a hand crank. It wasn't alot but it was enough to get them to the facility and refuel properly. "But we've got to deal with these fugitives first," he said. "You said something about the nightsisters, care to fill me in?"

Elayne frowned, " they are witches that practice dark magic, we have an alliance with them but it is rather uneasy still. " She was ready to try to move the fighter... she figured the both of them could get it out of the mud. " Well then lets go.. shall we lift the ship?" She said with a smile as she prepared. She wondered what it was about Cai.. that she liked so much... he just seemed like her new to it all and such. of course he was just a male.. but she had learned from her mother that males are to be respected and taught.. and are not nesecarily slaves.

Cai smiled, there was a holovid about this. He moved to a position on hard ground by the fighter, brushing shoulders against Elayne as he did so. Standing tightly next to her would help, or at least so he believed. It seemed to track. "Alright." He said reaching out his hand. Concentrating hard he focused on the fighter and visualized it rising out of the swamp and resting on the hard ground nearby. The fighter started to emerge slowly from the swamp a sucking noise heralding its escape from bondage. "We've almost got it," he said with a smile on his face. His could feel his cheeks reddening as he felt Elayne's press up against his side.... "Just a little further..."

Elayne tried her hardest, sort of likeing the fact that Cai was so close. She helped move the ship, it slowly but surely moving out of the swamp. It took a bit but when it landed on hard ground, Elayne was so excited she had hugged Cai and gave him a kiss. Which was where she turned a deep shade of red and ran and hid behind the ship. She found that sometines it was best to run away... she did so. She had never felt this way about anyone. She had kissed him.. granted it was different, but she was still embarrased. She hoped Cai didn't think bad of her... for it, she liked him and wanted him to be her mate... that way no one else could have him... She didn't want another witch to make the claim.

The ship was lifted out of the swamp and slowly placed onto hard earth nearby, Cai felt his heart racing, knowing what he accomplished with this woman and beaming with pride. And then she kissed him. She moved in front of him and reached up and kissed him. He didn't know what to do at first, feeling his body tense. Cai knew his face must have been flush and then as he began to kiss her back she broke up. It didn't take an Echani to read her body language. She was embarrassed, she probably didn't have much experience. As she turned to walk away he grabbed her arm and lightly pulled her in a roll to his arms. He held her there for a second in an embrace, both their face's beating red. And then he lowered his lips down her hers. They kissed a proper kiss like in the holovids.

Elayne was so confused but it felt so right, she kissed him back hoping she was good at this. She was bright red of course, as he was but she kissed back enjoying every second of it. When she got a moment to talk, "Cai... " She got out.. what was she going to say, by the way, I am going to claim you. She looked at him, his white hair and pale face, she couldn't of asked for more. He was attractive, nice and a jedi. Elayne just hoped that he didn't mind the whole claiming bit. She was torn now, should she tell him? nah she though as she put it out of her mind and kissed him again, the taste of his lips and the sensation of them kissing was such a rush, she didn't want to stop.

The embrace lasted for an eternity, but not long enough. Cai was first to break the hold stepping back breathless. For the first time he took in Elayne's whole body. She was attractive, athletic, and funny... a smile appeared on his face and then he suddenly turned away. "We should get to your village," he said finally getting into the fighter craft. If it wasn't awkward before having the woman ride on his lap this time it surely would be....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom