Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rancor the Witch and the Echani

Cai was desperate, the fugitives had left in a pair of starfighters fleeing Echani Space, but still his mission was to retrieve them. He planted a homing device on one of their vessels and took off after them in his slim little fighter. It was nimble and quick, not unlike himself. Once out of hyperspace he examined the console. "Damn," he murmured to himself. The fugitive pair had landed on a planet, with a head start they were probably well away from the landing zone. He frowned to himself as he scrolled through the planetary information. Dathomir. This was trouble.

He had of course learned about the Witches of Dathomir in his studies of the force, but, to his shame, his primary source of knowledge was Holodrama's. Witches were according to the Holovids a primitive society that used Jedi like powers watered down as magic. They didn't care for men, their women holding the positions of power. In many ways this wasn't unlike his own society where women were held in higher regard than men. The Dathomiri however, if the stories were to be believed, took things to an extreme.

Cai broke atmosphere, and his fighter circled the skies about Dathomir. He saw where the fighter pair and landed and oriented his nose towards it, doing a quick flyby. They were already gone, as he expected. He could have flown around trying to get a better look at the ground below, maybe finding the fugitives and cut them off from the air, but the foliage was too thick. There was no chance of spotting them from the air.

He leveled out his fighter and landed in the clearing with the others. Hopping out of the vehicle he looked around for clues. There was a lot of tracks on the ground, a few beats and men. "I shouldn't have come here," Cai said imagining the giant Rancors and the fierce harrred muscular women with painted faces riding them. At least that was how they looked int he Holovids....

These ships had been here a while. Elayne had to wait till the other witches had their way with the men... and left before she was brave enough to approach the ships. Elayne wanted to figure out how they worked, sadly it wasn't that easy. She began pressing various buttons, but then things had changed.
Elayne had been in the cockpit of one of the fighters.. the men were one... but she had found interest in what the others hadn't. So when another one came she hid, hoping that her rancor friend did the same. It was funny, that this was such a hotspot all of a sudden, and when just a man came out, and a good looking one at that, she jumped out suddenly, hoping this wasn't a bad idea. She didn't have any paint on her but she did quickly grab her quarter staff. " Who are you? " She said looking for a claim and not seeing one, she could take it... if she wanted. she hadn't really ventured into that part of her culture but she knew that many women did. She looked at him curious about his movements, now that she was around.

Cai was startled when he first saw the woman in the cockpit. The reports said the two fugitives were men. Mistaken identity perhaps, although he doubted anyone could have mistaken this woman for a man. He started to approach the vessel when she noticed him. The woman jumped from the fighters cockpit and picked up a nearby staff and questioned him. "I'm Cai Sanis," the young man said arms up in a non aggressive pose. Something was wrong here. "You're not one of the fugitives are you?" Was she a local? All the Dathomiri woman in the Holovids were either scantily clad dancing girls, or old hags with paint and feathers. Holovids were obviously not always accurate, but this one was praised by critics for it's accurate portrayal. "I don't mean you any harm."

Elayne smirked " Fugitives... " She said... " The men? they are long gone... " She got closer to him, and went to poke him with her staff " I am Elayne... I suppose I don't mean you any hard.. but its hardly safe here, do you know how to make thos things work? " She said, her basic quite good due to the teachings of her mother. She didn't have to worry about the language barrior. She looked him over for weapons and such, as she kept her distance, she didn't want him to pull any tricks. The rancor near by was in sight with the comotion, Elayne laughed as Nadie's daughter rand up to Elayne. " There there, don't worry he isn't going to hurt me"

As the woman moved her body to poke him with the staff he moved back, avoiding the blow. Her body language was easy for him, as an Echani, to read. Needless to say, this had not been what he was expecting when he landed on the planet. He had thought that witches would be more... well witch like. It seemed entirely possible to him that not only were the holodrama's wrong about the witches who dwelled on Dathomir, but they were outright slanderous. He thougth about other content he had seen about them, and considered how to proceed next. Nothing came to mind except for the romantic drama titled "Taming of the Dathomiri". The female lead was at least dressed like the woman in front of him, and nearly as pretty, but he doubted there was much truth in a trashy romance designed to boost the ego of the female lead.

Footsteps raced from the distance Cai gulped hard as the Rancor approached. This was more what he had been expecting. The large creature stood beside the woman watching his every move. No sudden movements, that was key. "Yes," he said finally answering the woman's question. "I can pilot this one," he his his hand against his fighter, "and I could probably figure out the others quick enough. Although the cockpit is different than what I'm used to."

He bit his lower lip as he thought about what to do next. So far the most accurate view of this planet he'd received had been from a trashy romance story... well it was worth a shot. He remembered the Jedi protagonist from the vid and reached out a hand. He concentated hard on a nearby rock and lifted it. He was still a learner and had barely mastered simple things such as this. "I am a sorcerer from across the stars," he said in a soft voice bringing the rock to an orbit around him. "I am chosen by the spirits of this world." It had to work! Then again, as Cai had learned, and was learning, holovids weren't the best source of information.

Elayne was enraptured by his spell or seemed to be She seemed to be in awe. The fact was while she had never tried that big of an object, she had practiced on a bunch of small ones. She smiled and spoke " So me more Great Sorcerer! " She went along with his ploy, mainly to learn what he could do. A Jed wouldn't do this.. so she was pretty sure he was free game.. She would have a good mate if this went well. She smiled and pretened to be trying to figure out how he did it. It was fun pretending to be dumb. The fact was her, mother had trained to be a jed, and thus this wasn't new to Elayne, but she pretended it was. It was better if he came on friendly terms.
Elayne clapped loudly, as if impressed and amazed. " How did you do that? do you have a flying thing pulling it up? " She asked as if she was curious.

Cai stared at the woman who clapped with glee. She was lying, tense, her shoulders not as loose as one who was truly impressed. Clearly she was scared of his raw power. "It's just a trick," he said giving her a weak smile to reassure her. He let the rock down and then walked over to his ship. "You see I'm just learning myself." He rummaged around inthe cockpit and got out a ration bar and some other basic supplies. Staring at the Rancor he opened up the bar and approached the bar outstretched. It seemed the polite thing to do. It's what a hero in a holovid would do. "What about you? Mystical words of power, summon a firestorm? Anything like that?"

Elayne smiled as she figured he knew something was up... " I can control fire... but I can't conjur fire or anything." She smiled and watched as the rancor took the bar and sniffed it before eating it, licking the man's hand. " He likes you... " She said smiling.. Well he scored points with her, perhaps he would be an even better candidate than she thought. She just had to figure out what to do now.. this was her first time even remotely trying to do something like this. She got closer to him, her stance obviously denoting she had calmed down, and trusted him more. Elayne moved 2 pebbles up, around them, with a smile. It was her favorite thing to practice and she had tried to do more but she could barely do the two.

Fear wasn't something one could afford when hand feeding a Rancor. Cai was suprised by the tamed creatures reaction licking up the protein bar. It seemed much more docile than the monsters most people believed them. Then again any animal when tamed seemed docile compared to a wild version of it. Without hesitation, the young man reached his hand forward and placed his palm on the creatures flesh petting it like he would any pet. It was an od sensation feeling his hand on the thick leathery hide. Cai smiled a little bit. "You weren't really impressed by my moving the rock were you?" He chuckled a little bit. She was calming down a bit now, and getting a little closer to him... that was odd. There was something in her movements he couldn't read, not really a violent intent, but something not altogether right. It was a movement he'd never encountered.

Elayne smiled " No.. not really, but I mean it was cool, I didn't know you could use the force" She watched as the rancor nudged Cai, wanting to be pet more. " It likes you, which means you must not be that bad. So why are you here exactly? " She said curious and of course she wanted to know if she could lure him home. She liked him, it was refreshing to have found someone, you could claim... She could get her own house then of course still training with her mother, but she would be more independent. She had to bring him to the whole clan and claim him in front of them. Elayne wasn't looking forward to that.. She got closer, to him, trying to flirt a little, by doing so. She didn't want to invade his bubble but at the same time, she wanted to be closer to him, so she could learn more about him. " What do you do?"

As the beast nudged at his hand Cai cracked a little smirk. Animals always liked him, he never knew why. It probably had something to do with the force, but when he tried to learn abilities dealing with animals it all went plum shaped. He pat the rancor some more. It really was just a big baby. "I'm a Jedi, technically I suppose. Still a padawan." The woman got closer to him. It was strange, something in her body language was flirty, but also deadly. It was a weird combination, enticing. "I'm currently assigned to the Eshan Rapid Response force," he explained plainly. "Those two fighters belonged to criminals, one was a murderer and the other was a thief of some renown. It was my job to capture them." A frown covered his face, "Don't know what I would have done if they split up. I'd have to have called for backup. I believe they were working together on some big score though." His mind wondered forgetting about the attractive woman moving ever closer to himself. This is so niore! he thought excited remember the detective holovids. "Why would they come to Dathomir?"

Elayne had an idea, " I think I know where they went, I had hoped that it wasn't connected to this..." She said, We need to speak to my mother.. this could go farther than we like... " She seriously believed that perhaps the two were working with the night sisters and that would be bad news. She looked at him and grabbed his hand. " Come on we must hurry! " She said with a smile.. Elayne and the rancor, began to move, should cai let them that is. " We will have to see if any of the other clans have been acting weird. " She got goosebumps from the fact she was holding his hands. She was begining to like what she saw and experienced, she was going to claim him. It would be nice.. though Elayne hoped she was ready.. It meant she was going to share her bed with him.. She wasn't sure if she was ready for that. Well better now than never she decided.

"Nightsisters?" That meant trouble. He didn't know much about the witches but he had done extensive research on the Night Sisters, and not just by watching holovids. They were not to be trifled with. The Echani let himself get pulled by the woman for a few feet before planting his feet. "I got a better idea," he said with a devilish smile over taking him. Now it was his turn to pull her. When he first encountered her, she had been in the cockpit of one of the fighters, and just as he gave the Rancor a treat, so too could he give her one. The cockpit was open and he let go of her hand and climbed up into the craft. He stood up on the vessels wing and extended his hand down to her. "Want a ride?" Yes it was the Holovid hero thing to do.

Elayne practicly jumped the man right there, she squealed... in ecitement as she ran over and ook his hand " Ok, we are not too far from my village.. " She said with a smile, she couldn't wait.. it was her first time in a ship, and she couldn't wait. Elayne had a new favorite person, but when they got to the village it would be fun.. she thought, as She prepared for the task at hand, she was going to claim him and arrive in style with a ship. She was definatly going to make an impression. She just hoped her Ina didn't mind. Her mind was racing from the excitement of the ship to the earlier feeling of Cai's skin, to the fact she was going to have a mate soon.. It was crazy to think of.

Elayne was on seventh heaven as the ship was to soar through he air. She most certainly couldn't wait as she pointed to where the village was form the sky, everything was so small and different.

Cai smiled as he jumped into the fighters cockpit. He sat in the fighters single seat and started pressing buttons. Reaching up a hand he pulled her down into the seat, on top of him. She was sitting in his lap... The young mans face grew red when he realized he hadn't thought this situation all the way. "Umm sorry if its cramped," he said as the ship began to lift off and the cockpit closed around them. Cai wasn't exactly tall, but neither was Elayne, so the cockpit managed to fit them both rather well. This woman had never been in a ship, so Cai took it slowly at first. After she seemed comfortable with the concept his lips formed a devilish smirk and he shot the fighter into full speed watching as the ground turned into a blur below them. Cai rolled the fighter in a barrel roll and laughed a little before stabilize the vessel and wrapped an arm around the woman's waist. "Where to?" he asked.

Elayne was too excited to realize the fact that she was on a strange man's lap and she sort of like being so close to him, she didn't stop him as his arm went around her waist. She screamed a little as the ship took off and went so fast, how could it go so fast she wondered as she clutched to Cai. After she got use to it though it wasn't so bad, but she absentmindedly was still clutching to Cai.
" Well can you do some more tricks" She said as she couldn't believe she was in the air. " This is amazing!" she didn't realize that due to their placement he might be slightly uncomfortable about where her breasts were as she still clung to him. Elayne still couldn't believe she was so far above everyone she knew.

Cai's pale featured were stained by red as he blushed a little bit. He had of course been close to several partners before, even before starting his training as a Jedi he had made plans with one of his sparring partners, but this was different. It was a relatively unknown woman sitting on his lap in very close proximity. It was no different from martial arts practice and grappling on the ground with a girl, or so he tried to convince himself. The woman asked for more tricks and he quickly pulled up and performed a quick loop. As the craft leveled out he smiled and looked over at the woman. "I can't do that too much," he said. "Or else I won't have any fuel left." He could probably siphon fuel from the other two fighters, but it was prudent to conserve. "I doubt you guys have a fueling station around here."

"Fuel? " She said quizzically, What was that She was curious... and disappointed they couldn't do more. She moved slightly to readjust herself as she realized her predicament So, my village was north of where we were... but I don't know where we are anymore. She had gotten confused by the height and the speed they traveled. " Where are we? I Don't recognize where we are. " She wondered if he knew where they were, but then again hopefully he did.. as everything seemed so far away here. She was curious just how far they went and such as this ship fascinated her as she pressed a button for fun.

Cai didn't laugh. This woman had no reason to know what fuel meant in this context. "It's like food for the fighter. If it runs out it stops working." He checked the monitors and made sure that the signal from the other two fighters was still transmitting. It was ironic that she chose that moment to ask if they were lost. "I can find my way back to the other fighters," he reassured her. That was when she reached her hand out and pushed a button. Warning klaxons roared and the vessel listed to the side. "What did you do?" Cai panicked. He examined the display looking for clues. "You just dumped the fuel." The craft was falling now. He pulled on a switch to cancel the fuel dump. "I can make an emergency landing..." he said. There was enough power for that. The ship darted toward the ground and he pulled up scraping the top of trees. The metal vessel scraped against the soft muddy earth until it finally stopped. Cai looked around and frowned, "A swamp." He popped the cockpit and looked around to take in more details. the fighter was half submerged in mud, but seemed to have found a bottom. He let out a little sigh. "Next time, please don't touch buttons."

Elayne frowned... she had ruined eveything... way to go elayne, you had taken a nice moment and killed it. Way to go.... Elayne couldn't believe it.. why did she have to push the button. Her senses sort of left her until the moment they crashed... " Is there a way to fix it? " She said, wanting to fix her mistake... she had caused this to happen to him. oh why. " Yes sir" She said... knowing it was her fault, She got up and jumped off the boat on to the patch of dirt that was near them. She looked at the ship.... " Maybe we can get it out with the force..... or something... " She said trying to find a way to get them out as she had done this.
Elayne hated that she had caused this to him, but the bright side was that he couldn't runaway now. She could get him back to her village and then claim him. " So what do we do now... " She said wondering what he had to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom