Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raid On Yinchorr

J3C0

J
[member="Darth Venefica"]
Unfortunately i told the Republic i would limit numbers. Maybe next time!

[member="Silara Kuhn"]
Thank you.

For everyone else;
I'm going to see about getting this started tonight or tomorrow :)

J3C0

J
MFj15BE.gif

Could we open this up so more people could join?

I kind of pestered [member="Boan Rein"] to start this so I could join with this character >_>

Not to mention, this will be the first bit of fighting against the Republic since a while. Kind of sad to see the majority of the faction not encouraged to join. If more people in this thread isn't amendable, how about another thread?

Darkside Dragon (Dead PM Writers Account)
[member="Darth Tuk'ata"]

Well if you are stuck mate, I can extend the same offer to switch places, especially as you started the ball rolling.

I would like a big bust up soon too so I get my alts out for a post or two and stretch their new legs :)

Maybe a spin off skirmish for anyone who misses the main signup, perhaps the republic will find themselves in the same boat when they start posting, with others who missed the chance.

PS this isn't a sly way for me to try and get a thread with [member="Darth Venefica"] or anything ;) maybe.

[member="Darth Tuk'ata"] [member="Boan Rein"]

Darth Tuk'ata can have my spot. I'm already in a lot of threads, so it's no big deal for me to drop out.

And we're both Knights so there won't be imbalance.

[member="Raien Keth"] [member="Sage Bane"]

Wow, you two are awesome. Thank you for the offer. I think Boan put me in place of Sage, but I'll check to see if I can get one more person from the Republic to join so you can join as well.

And I'm up for seeing if we can get an open Skirmish going for everyone to join. Or perhaps, just an open thread that happens to be on a Republic world. I can at least try to start one from the Republic side. Feel like we've been missing a lot of the Sith vs. Republic element lately.

J3C0

J
The Republic got an additional person, so if one more person wants to hop in thats totally fine!

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Yeah...so, upon further review of my current gear and the opposition we're facing I'm perfectly fine with letting someone else opt in...
I'm not really sure Cylus is at the level of fighting a group of Jedi up close yet...ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom