Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raid On Yinchorr

J3C0

J
With the permission of [member="Reverance"] I have PM'd the Republic Faction admins and requested the beginnings of a Skirmish between the One Sith and the Republic.

The Basic set up is quite simple. Boan with her flagship the Imperious will be launching a raid on the former Imperial world of Yinchorr. Yinchorr is the former home of the Imperial Royal Guard Academy. This obviously means that there are old Imperial Secrets there, we are going to discover these secrets, the Jedi are going to try and stop us.

For now I've negotiated a limited number of people to join besides myself, as such it's going to be a first come first serve type of thing to join!

Sith Members Signed up:
1. [member="Vrag"]
2. [member="Warok the Defiler"]
3. @Akuma
4. [member="Cylus Jest"]
5. [member="Raien Keth"]
6. [member="Darth Tuk'ata"]

Darkside Dragon (Dead PM Writers Account)
If you need to drop rai so [member="Sage Bane"] can fit in, as I believe that'll take you up to your numbers, feel free. You could also look how many masters they might be bringing, as we are bringing one, to see if another Knight on our side would balance that out.

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Of course, I'm just an Acolyte here, so don't have any true understanding of such things, but if I did have an inside track, I'd say the GR were going to be fielding NFUs only - and leaving the Jedi to fight the next Crusade skirmish.

#justhypothesisin'

[member="Raien Keth"]

J3C0

J
Well, it should be fine guys. I'm gonna see about trying to include more NFU too, though we dont have a lot of those sadly.

Darkside Dragon (Dead PM Writers Account)
[member="Boan Rein"]
I am easy put me where you need me.

I think by this point, as we played a spynet thread where he kept his old files in the end, you guys could have dug up the fact Raien was general in more than a few battles, if you want him commanding NFU's, we can do that.

I prefer single or very small unit posts for Rai, but I can certainly do background stuff easily, or a larger NFU movement of troops. Just be aware he will treat the troops like canon fodder, so send him the rookies or the undesirables :) those that are left can graduate!

J3C0

J
okay! I think were all ready and i will try to get this started tonight.

[member="Darth Hauntruss"] you're a lord and i didn't want to overwhelm the Jedi so i put Sage in instead, i hope thats okay!

[member="Hans Vaiden"] Too late buddy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom