Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The qwestion( stardust.)

Verd Ordo

V
Verd looked at her schoked "im sorry fore you star, I hope the once who did Thad met a painful end" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
He looked at her "I don't care Howe long it takes but I will find whoever is respocebel and I will make them pay" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
verd sighted "oke, but if I do ever happen to run into the basterd who did this to you, than im gona brake every bone in his patathik body" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
verd crakes his knuckles "on I do want to" he looked at her a bid chouses can I ask you fore something?" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
verd takes of his helmet and pulls a little pendant Thad hangs on a necklace around his neck out of his t-shirt and opens it revealing Thad it is empty inside "would you happen to have any kind of images of yourself?" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"thanks star" He take the picture and puts it in the pendant closing it angien. "this way I will always have something to remind me were to fight fore" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
Verd looked at her "a shame I wil never meet him, I think I would have liked your famly" @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
"I love you to star" he pades his chest, about were his heard is and the pendant hangs "and I will always carry you whit me in here" @[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom