Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The qwestion( stardust.)

"Yours! Are.... are you serious? "Ratholomew asked her in disbelief. "Did Jerrick put you up to this? "

@[member="stardust"] @[member="Verd Ordo"]

Verd Ordo

V
"lets hope he does" verd said more to himself than to anyone els @[member="Ratholomew"] @[member="stardust"]

"Wait your being serious." Ratholomew spoke as his jaw drop . Than a smile rose up on his face. "So whose the lucky son of a blaster, huh? Is it a republican senator? No, that's not you type. Is it a solider! It got to be a solider, no Wait don't tell me. I'll rather meet him in person. I'm on Nar Shadda, you can meet me at the spaceport there. Oh and congratulations Star. "Rat spoke in joyful tone.

Verd Ordo

V
Verd was already waiting at the boarding ramp of the ship "were are we going to pick your friend up?" @[member="Ratholomew"] @[member="stardust"]

Verd Ordo

V
Alricht then" Verd stared the engines, waited fore @[member="stardust"] sit down and left fore nar shada ( sorry fore the late reaction I hadn't noticed thad you had reacted)

Verd Ordo

V
Verd took of, and a few hours later they landed on the nar shada space prod. @[member="Ratholomew"] @[member="stardust"]

Ratholomew took a quick bath, brushed his teeth and quickly combed his hair back. Before he left for the Nar Shadda spaceport. He wore a black sleeveless shirt matching black jeans and a black leather trench coat which just mere inches from the the ground . His trench coat usually help him cover his DL-44 heavy blaster pistol as well as a few vibrodaggers. He waited for the newlywed couple at the Nar Shadda space port, sitting down on a nearby bench.

He couldn't wait to see Star and her groom, and that was when he realized that he had no idea what their ship looked like or what docking bay they would be landing in. He was so excited about Stardust getting married that he totally forgot to ask her these things and he quickly got on his comlink to confirm their location. "Stardust copy. Which docking bay are you landing in? I'm out in front of the spaceport right now. "He asked.

Verd Ordo

V
Verd landed his ship in the same docking bay were rat was, he walked out of the boarding ramp, and turned around "he star watt does Thad friend of you look like" @[member="Ratholomew"] @[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom