Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Quest (Jedi)

And so, with the passengers all aboard the ship rose into the air and departed for Ossus.

Above Coruscant Phylis held onto her seat as they jumped to hyperspace. When that was safely done she looked at the other Jedi with her. "It'll be a few hours to Ossus, so if anyone has any questions, please ask me before we arrive. Otherwise, I'm going to go meditate with @Spencer Jabobs."

Jsc

Disney's Princess
~ Beep bwop ~

"Yes I see that R2. And no, it's not a mistake. Now. Just fly the ship like a good astromech droid."

Karen unbuckled and began to retreat into the cabin,

"I'm going to take a little nap. Do beep again when we get there."

~ Woot wurr. Bleepity boop. ...Det det. ~

"Hehe. Yes. Night night to you too."

Focusing her attention Phylis, Satara strayed from it for just a moment to offer her daughter a smile while still listening. At the Jedi's request to follow and joined them all on the ship they would take them to their adventure. Onboard, she found herself a seat and gave the other attendants another glance before buckling up.

Still not used to space travel, even after all this time, her hands held on tightly to the chair as they began their rise through the atmosphere, chanting a silent prayer to the ancients of her people to keep them all safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom