Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The quest for power

Chapter 1
As SiRiDio lands in a yard with his ship, he looks at the list he bought from someone to make sure it is indeed the right place he unlatches the door and hops out of his ship and walks over to a fairly decent size cabin looking house he knocks on the door and a family of Togruta answers the door and looks at the sith "What do you want you, people, have taken enough from us already" SiRiDio looks at her "I am here for the Chiss boy hand him over please and we won't have a problem" the sith hears another voice as the lady steps back and out comes an man and says "there is no chiss boy here now leave you are not welcome" the sith looks are him and grabs him by the throat choking him "I am not asking for your permission you will give me him or I will come and take him and kill the rest of your family while I burn down your house now give me the boy" and releases his grip on the mans throat as the man falls choking trying to recover his breath "You will not take my son from me" he gets up and swings at the sith but he catches his arm "Thats disappointing" he grabs the man and snaps his neck watching him fall as his wife watches and screams the man then pushes the crying woman out of the way and walks into the house he enter's the back room to see 3 Togruta children and the Chiss boy he grabs the boy by the arm and makes him stand "It is alright son I am not here to harm you but you will come with me" then makes the boy walk infront of him as the woman begs him to not do this he takes the boy outside and lifts him into the ship and returns back to the cabin and kills the woman with the force leaving the kids there he walks back to his ship jumps in and takes off into space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom