Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Queens Wrath: Extending The Web

hEarco0.gif
"I offer the lost a choice...to follow me...or appose me. If you follow me; I feed your families. Give you shelter...medicine...and jobs. Shield you from the lies and tyranny of those who lurk in every dark corner of the galaxy. I give you power...i make you wealthy. But most of all, i let you rule like kings and queens. But for those who appose me...i have only one thing. A promise. To take everything you love...everything you hold dear to your heart...and snuff it out before your very eyes. You are either with me, or against me...and for those of you who stand in my way. Know, that you will feel my wrath!"
What is The Queens Wrath?: Simply put this is The Queens attempt to open up her small slice of paradise up to those who may be interested in affiliating themselves with someone who has her amount of influence and what not. She needs her allies, soldiers, advisers, and all that junk so this is her. Extending her web. Think of us a...the Illuminati in a weird way.

What are our goals?: The Queen desires to extend her power more than it already is. She is not into taking over planets, empires, or ect. She simply watches events unfolds and dips her hand into everyone's affairs from afar. She is highly intelligent and strategic and after so many centuries of living she chose to distance herself from the petty affairs of governments and major factions. But that being said, in order to maintain dominance she needs to stay in the game. This is why she is looking to fund projects and campaigns with her vast fortune, garter a small army or capable soldiers, assassins, and bounty hunters. Affiliate herself with politics and leaders, establishing herself in nearly all governments as a mere spectator and sometimes adviser. Winter needs to enforce her ability to serve as an information broker, private army, organization and overall personal superpower not dedicated to ruling the galaxy with an iron fist. We, are simply there, assisting where it is beneficial to assist, obliterating problems, funding projects and providing resources, and overall remaining in power by offering power.

Who can join?: This organization/empire is open to anyone and everyone who wishes to closely affiliate themselves or their services to The Queen. Bounty Hunters, Assassins, Agents, Sleeper Cells, Politics, Leaders, Scientist, those who need funding or work.

What do we have to offer?: Protection, Resources, Power, Riches, Goodies, Shelter, Work, all the good stuffs.

Why Do We Exist?: For influence and control. We don't need huge legions, owning planets and systems and ect to remaining powerful. Just a vast amount of connections, knowledge, and influence. It's all about who you know.

Alright so, i've been meaning to get around to this since i joined the site with Winter buuuuuuuuut what can i say...i've been sidetrack. Very sidetracked. Been trying to get her to Elder Rank, gather IC influence, plot her arcs and all that tedious crap you all probably know about. But now that i feel like i've gotten her to a suitable position i feel as if i should get this idea on the road and see if anyone is interested.

For a little backstory on...who The Queen is, i'll put it into a spoiler for those who give a damn lol.

Winter Sovereign, her formal birth name self imposed exile on herself after an incident regarding her royal family. After fleeing to the stars, Winter had to find a way to make a living and a name for herself. Starting off as a erotic dancer for a nightclub station in space, she cleverly used this facade to gain influence within the station. And eventually, she killed the owner of the club and took it over as her own. Afterwards removing traces of her existence and organizing the club into something more...suitable and classy. Afterwards, she used her former bosses contacts and connections to integrate herself into the criminal underworld. Starting out small time and doing what she could, after the decades she became a heavy hitter in the shadow industry. Affiliating herself with The Hutts, Mandolorians, Assassins, Bounty Hunters, and even Pirates. And eventually, she herself managed to rise out of the rut of the underground and to the surface. After gaining a substantial name for herself in the criminal underworld by the nickname 'Snow' she positioned herself into politics. Aiding small time diplomats and such and telling them how to win their elections and rise to power. This, for Winter. Was simple given her time learning how minds worked.

Years passed, and she had her name in the minds of nearly every minor and major government of every planet. She had plenty of time to operate and after gaining her own substantial amount of power and influence, she abandoned the name 'Snow' and took up the name 'The Queen'. Using her vast resources and connections, she built herself a small fleet that served as her base of operations. Constantly moving in the dark zone of space and simply observing the vast web she had designed for the past few centuries. Maintaining her role as she always had. Though, after a while she had a group go out and remove traces of her name and existence from every database that could be found, wishing for her 'Humble Beginnings' to be lost to the void. Now a days, she simply goes by the name The Queen, and elusive, enigmatic woman who seems to have her name stapled into many things. Observing the galaxy and letting pieces fall where they may. She has been described as a 'Spider'. A Spider with a very fast and intricate web with thousands of threads...and she knows how each and every one of them dances. She is one of the very few monarchs who may of been born with power, but abandoned it. Making her empire from the dirt up over several centuries. Nothing she has was handed to her, it was earned through hard work, ambition, and the desire to be better. Something she now offers everyone who chooses to serve her.

[member="Braith Achlys"] : Oh lets not be like that. You should feel special...your the only one who has ever been within close proximity to Winter for extended periods of time. Some within her kingdom call this a good omen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom