Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vulpesen let out a short whistle, prompting the fox to wrap a pair of tis tails around Fantine's waist. With his passenger secured, he kicked his heels, spurring Shadow onwards through the forest. "I appreciate the attempt. By the looks of it, this forest could use all the help it can get. I'm just glad I showed up in time to lend you a hand."

Having cleared them from any immediate danger, Vulpesen whirled his mount around to face the horde coming towards them. "Well, it seems as though your planet has a dark side nexus that is making the dead wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I'm here to help, but no, I'm not a jedi." One of his hands reached into his coat, producing his comlink which he tossed to the girl who sat behind him. "Hopefully some of the jedi should be on freq. See if they know about your sister, I'm going to be a bit busy." His hand now free from the device, he pointed it at the zombies, before unleashing a torrent of golden lightning.

Fantine von Ascania Fantine von Ascania

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom