Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Property Of A Lady

”Can’t believe it. That’s me staying in for the week now.”

With a contented sigh, he returned to look at Kayleigh, a comfortable atmosphere between them; her smile still lingering on those lips. Lips that he moved in to kiss tenderly, raising his right hand to cup her neck gently, lost in what felt like zero-gravity for a few seconds.

He drew his hands down her shoulders, arms and took her hands in his and stepped back slightly.

”Now this has to be misuse of company property.”

[member="Kayleigh Tyven"]

Returning the gesture as Fixxed closed in on her, she pressed her body gently against his, a sigh escapeing her lips as they exchanged a pleasent moment, one that she had not had in....Who knows how long. Her eyes sealed shut as she allowed herself to enjoy the moment, an uncommon vulnerability she allowed for the first time in what felt like ages.

Her hands wrapped around his neck before they parted, clasping hers with his as they separated. "I suppose then I will have to join the SpecOps over at the army then, if they relieve me of command, no?" She laughed as she tilted her head once more against his shoulder.

[member="Fixx Kearney"]

"Hm," Fixx rolled his tongue around his mouth, "we can't have you in the army now can we? I'd be far too distracted on the job."

He smiled and raised Kayleigh's head gently with his two fingers under her chin, and leaned in to kiss the smooth contour of her jaw, moving up under her ear and kissed the lobe gently.

"I need you on your ship to rescue me in tight situations."

Fixx turned her around and crossed his arms around her waist, under her chest, and gently rested his chin on the top of her hair. The city, and planet, was alive down below; lights twinkling with the stars above.

"I've been here less than a day and already feel like everything's fallen into place. That's got to be a bad thing, right? I mean people us can't expect to hold down honest jobs and lead a respectful life in these fragile times."

[member="Fixx Kearney"]

With her head slightly adjacent to his as he kissed along her ear she whispered in his, "I think you're afraid I might be better at your job." She paused to gently press her teeth against the bottom of his own lobe. "But no need to worry, rescue is always a call away."

Kayleigh wasn't surprise by his charm, anyone that wore a suit that nice to show up to the Republic HQs had to have the gift. She was flattered though that he had been so forward with himself both physically and personally. She offered up a bit of word play, under the assistance of the brandy. "The chips fall where they must, because there is no other way. I've found that anyone in our roles can never really lead an honest life, but that doesn't mean we can't try, when we're able."

She placed her hands atop of his as he wrapped his around her waist, leaning her head back as she looked out across the horizon with him behind her. The feeling of closeness was almost alien to her after so many years, but she certainly didn't hate it in the least bit.

If he could bottle the feeling he felt right now, he would. One thing Fixx hated was feeling something so human, so natural and warm only to have it taken away soon after. He didn’t make a habit of getting close to those he met, especially ones involved in the work he did, but Kayleigh had struck a chord with him that very morning.

That very morning! How time had gone by so quick, because it felt longer.

She was beautiful, but grounded. Confident, but careful. Passionate, but realistic.

”I can say that I agree.”

He shook his arms gently on her.

”I agree about trying to lead an honest life; NOT about you being better at my job, thank you very much, MISS Tyven.”

He closed his eyes, dangerously lost in the moment.

”Can I see you another day, Kayleigh? I mean, I know tomorrow you may be in the darkest corner of the Outer Rim and I could be here pushing pencils, but forgive me if I say I like you and want to see if that normal life can be lived with you.”

Chuckling, he winced.

”That was the drink – I don’t mean move in together, not yet- no, you know what I mean, not rushing you. Forget it.”

The girl tilted her head backwards a bit to focus her eyes on his face, "Oh, is that so MISTER Kearney? I could be quite the endearing, sophisticated, secretive, agent woman." She laughed, that was such an over the top lie. She was terrible at being sophisticated. Hell, she spent most of her days covered in engine oil and droid grease, her level of sophistication was what she had read about and was able to copy, short of her sense of dress when an event dictated it to be. And as for secrets, aside from what her company did, and what the Navy ordered of her, she really didn't have any secrets of her own to hide, or any she was entrusted with.

"You are welcome to see me whenever you'd like. But if I am trapped in the darkest corners of the outer rim and you are here pushing pencils, you'd better not tell me that, or I might just have to come back and drag you with me." She sighed, admittedly she had made her attempts in the past not to get close to people either. She enjoyed being a likeable person, and a loyal person, but affection was something that was generally lost on her. She hated losing people, and she was afraid of the inevitable if she were to involve herself with anyone.

She turned around and placed a finger over his lips to hush his stumbling speech. "I like you too, Fixx."

[member="Fixx Kearney"]

Smiling behind her finger, he nodded and submitted. ”Ok - ok.”

With a kiss, he took down her finger and hand to hold in his own, stupid bag in the other.

”Come on. Let me get you back to your ship, you’ll catch your death out here and I don’t want anyone wondering where the stranger in the suit has whisked you away to.”

He sighed with a smile and held onto her tight. Turning as a freighter flew by overhead, he began to complete the walk around to the front of the restaurant.

”Any time you need help out there, you call me, ok? Not that I think you’re MORE than capable of talking your way out of trouble, but I’ll be there. Unless I’m being tortured or held by some Sith inquisitor with a fixation for Republic agents who dress smart.”

The line of cabs was empty, but many would pass by to take commuters home or off to their next stop on the tour of Galactic City nightlife.

”I guess it’s just a matter of time now, I need to get instigated with the Republic. Find out who to talk to, where to go and get on with things. I am looking forward to it, even more now.” Fixx gave her a quick wink.

Slowing down, he checked the skylane ahead and waited for the next cab.

Kayleigh nodded, "I suppose it is that time. They'll start to wonder if I was abducted if I don't show back up soon."

She waived for a cab as the last of the light faded on the horizon. Turning back as it pulled in to make the stop, she stood herself up on her tip-toes and kissed him softly once more. "Likewise, call me. And best of luck with integrated with those army folk! They are quite the handful!" She winked, stepping into the cab, blowing him a kiss before giving her directions to the driver.

[member="Fixx Kearney"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom