Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Proletariat Anti-Riot Service Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

97d4c4886e95a46b1444a213ea1d1f76.jpg

The Proletariat Anti-Riot Service Armor
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Anti-Riot Service Armor
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Average
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Average
    • EMP/ION: Low
    • Sonic: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • I Could Do This All Day: The MP-042 "Skjöldr" Energy Shield Emitter built into the Proletariat's left-hand gauntlet provides stellar defense against Kinetic and Energy attacks at a moment's notice. Powered by an onboard mag-cycling Diatium Battery Pack, this shield has an operable usage time of 12 hours' non-stop projection before requiring a recharge.
  • Jarvis, You There?: The G1 Omnilink built into the Proletariat's HUD is operated by a standard tactical-assistant droid brain. The AI can alert the wearer of potential dangers, suggest stratagems to deal with complex problems, and manage communication between teammates and a mission control. The droid is also capable of collecting data from the helmet's entire sensor array simultaneously, even when the HUD is not displaying the results to the wearer.
  • Ix-Nay Glowstick of Destiny: The Proletariat's Duraplast plating will usually deflect a glancing blow from a lightsaber, and typically will withstand several seconds of prolonged contact with a plasma blade before compromising.
  • Running on Fumes: In the event of a battery failure, the suit's emergency Light-Mass Core is capable of powering all functions, including the shield emitter, for several days if used efficiently.
STRENGTHS
  • I Can't Hear You!: Due to situations of civil unrest and domestic terrorism typically being extremely loud, the Proletariat's helmet is specifically sealed against exterior noise pollution. The onboard droid brain relays relevant screened audio to the wearer through the helmet's speaker system near-instantaneously. The Armorweave underlayer and Duraplast plates are also relatively unaffected by sonic detonation, though a close-range attack could realistically compromise the Plasteel scaling.
  • Built to Last: The Proletariat's solid construction utilizes three kinds of ballistic protection, ensuring that the kinetic impacts typical to riot suppression do not hospitalize brave Corporate Security Officers; in fact, such attacks will hardly phase them.
WEAKNESSES
  • Sweep the Leg: The Proletariat is a heavy armor suit with no powered functionality; if knocked prone, even an experienced wearer will have difficulty standing back up, which can create a strategic vulnerability.
  • Get His Knees: Made of Plasteel to allow for easier movement, the scales and joints of the Proletariat suit are weaker than the armor's main plating, and more easily compromised by blasterfire or blunt-force impact.
DESCRIPTION
The Corporate Authorities of Denon owe an immense and profound debt of gratitude to its Corporate Security Officers, who serve its citizens selflessly and thanklessly in often-perilous conditions. To show their continued support and faith in their abilities, the CAD strives to provide nothing but the very best in affordable and sensible equipment to every single CorpSec employee. Now, the CAD has partnered with the Dreamers of Sable Interplanetary to unveil the next generation of universally available service armor; The Proletariat.

Colored in Corporate Security's trademarks of dashing red on sleek black, the Proletariat is a vessel that safeguards one of the CAD's most valuable assets; the brave men and women of CorpSec. Featuring sturdy armor plating, a built-in energy shield, and a sensor array manned by an onboard droid brain, the Proletariat is more than a step into the future. It's a step towards Peace, Through Security.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Donaro Brandt Donaro Brandt

Very cool armour, I dig the aesthetics, and always happy to see, if someone use my submissions!

MANIAC MANIAC

Edits made!

Whoops, found the right Darkwire link lol, and moved the suit's components. I also realized Duraplast is supposed to be lightsaber resistant, so I moved that up a stage to Average and mentioned it in Special Features, along with an added blurb about the backup power core.

Thanks so much for your help~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom