Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Princess and The Wolf

Sinbad

"Break my chains, set me free."
He watched as she flinched at his words. Letting out a sigh, he sat down on a chair near the bed. "Apologies your highness. I didn't mean to come off as cold." Sinbad said said slightly apologetically.

Asajj Novar. Princess of Iridonia. He lifted his head to study her. In his time venturing the Galaxy, he'd never seen a royal with such cybernetics, it was definitely interesting.

The princess then offered him credits. From the Treasury. Sinbad shook his head. Glancing around the room.

"Not necessary Princess Novar...however, allow me to accompany you through your travels. And we shall call it even. I've been wandering for far too long, and you need someone who doesn't draw attention like your guards." Sinbad said as he wiped the blood off his face.

[member="Asajj Novar"]

There it was. Your highness. She hated it when people spoke to her like that. The only reason she was even a princess was because her Farther took back the planet. In that moment, her sad gaze was replaced by an annoyed one. She puffed her cheeks, huffing as she looked away as [member="Sinbad"] called her Princess of all things. While true, she didn't like it. "If you want to accompany me, first of all don't call me that. I'm Asajj."

It was only then she realized just how much blood was covering him. "Vasto can show you were the showers are, if you want." She mumbled, glancing away. Just how much of that was her own blood? "And your own quarters, if you plan to stay. There's.. A lot of open rooms here."

Sinbad

'You truly want to protect her? HA you'll ssslip up and let your anger and bloodlussst get the better of you, then ssshe'll be dead.' He glanced to the ground. His face scrunched up for a second. 'enough, I'm in control.' the man thought.

Assaj seemed ticked off that he used her title. And gave him her terms. The white haired man nodded. Leaning back on the chair a bit. "Of course, apologies." He said. She then said Vasto could show the man the showers and his quarters. Sinbad looked down at the blood on his hands and clothes.

He looked to the woman and gave a slight smile. Even offering a half-hearted chuckle. "Don't worry Asajj. It's mostly those attackers blood." He lied, his voice even. It was definitely out of place on his part. Emotions led to his feral instincts taking control, and that led to a lot of death. It was definitely something he had to work on controlling.

He stood up and nodded to Vasto. Then glanced to the princess. "I shall see you when I'm all cleaned up. Please get some rest for now."

With that Sinbad followed the man to get cleaned up.

A while later. Sinbad stood in his assigned room fixing the collar on a white shirt he found in a wardrobe, along with Tan slacks. His sword sat on the bed. He walked over to a mirror and stared at his reflection.

'That'sss not you...' his eyes flashed orange for a second. Sinbad gritted his teeth. "Oh? And who am I? Tell me." Sinbad asked rhetorically.

'You are a Slayer of villages, a primal beast who craves bloodshed. Yet chooses to hold it back.'

Sinbad shook his head. "That may be true, but I will not be held on a leash by you Wolf." Sinbad sighed, it was like talking to a whole other person, yet it was just his primal desire.

[member="Asajj Novar"]

She blinked when he smiled. They hadn't known each other long, but she had assumed smiling was just something [member="Sinbad"] didn't do. Asajj almost immediately glanced away, nodding. "O.. Okay." Rest would be good. She'd be going back into the bacta tank soon enough. Once he left, she fell back onto the bed, holding her side where the wound was. It still hurt. A lot. More then she was letting him see.

In that time he took to clean up she had taken another dip in the tank to speed heal the wound some more. It at least didn't burn as much when she did get out. She was busy rewrapping herself, taking the time to be alone and think. Why did Sinbad even want to be her guard? He'd have to ask her when she next saw him.

Sinbad

Sinbad glanced to his Vibro-greatsword for a second. No he wouldn't need it. He was in a palace full of guards. The young shapeshifter exited his quarters and made his way back to the medbay, taking time to look around the palace along the way.

Sinbad entered the room, leaning up against the frame, he noticed Asajj was finishing off wrapping her bandages again. "Greetings again. I assume you're feeling better Asajj?" Sinbad asked as he glanced around the room. He wondered who those people where that attacked her and why.

Sinbad looked around the room, then back to the redhead. His eyes always analyzing her. The man walked further into the room. It was weird not having to carry his sword, at least not today. Sinbad didn't think the assassin's would be stupid enough to attack the palace.

He looked away, bringing his hand up to hold his chin in thought.

[member="Asajj Novar"]

Asajj let out a small yelp when [member="Sinbad"] entered the room, quickly pulling the blanket up to cover herself. Most people knocked before entering a room. There was a small embarrassed glare befor she turned away. "Knock, please." Not that she minded him there. It was.. Nice to have someone who chose to be around.

"But yes, I do feel better. Thank you again for saving me." She didn't know what else to say to him, but she did want to make sure he knew just how much she appreciated what he had done. Still, it was weird he'd choose to follow her. "Why did you want to be my guard, anyway?"

Sinbad

Sinbad glanced away, showing what seemed to be a little embarrassment. Knocking had never really been something he had to do, he had never been in the company of a royal who he hadn't held hostage. Sinbad glanced over to her. "My apologies." Sinbad said as he shielded his vision, allowing her to finish bandaging herself.

'Take a peak Sinbad. Who cares?' the wolf said.

Sinbad grimanced, pushing the thought back. As he did the woman thanked him again. Saying she did feel better. The shapeshifter nodded. That was good. He glanced over to the woman as she asked why he wanted to be her guard. He zoned out in thought.

"Good question. You see. I roamed the Galaxy causing nothing but Chaos wherever I went. Countless people slaughtered by my hands. Innocent people just as much as guilty." Sinbad paused.

"It wasn't till about a year ago that I left my old life behind, pushed my feral instincts away. And set out to find myself, finding my honor. I believe by staying at your side will allow me to do just that. But also to find my honor. I'm tired of being deceitful." Sinbad finished.

He glanced over to Herz holding her gaze. "What do you want from life Asajj?" Sinbad asked with a tilted head.

[member="Asajj Novar"]

A killer then? No different from her father. Heck, their stories seemed to be similar. Her father killed many, innocent or not, before ending up a guardian of royalty to find himself. The only thing Asajj hoped for was a different ending at this point. "If you want to earn honor, be sure to knock before entering my room again." She huffed once, still clearly embarrassed that he had walked in.

But [member="Sinbad"] 's question caused that facade to fade. Her hands drooped into her lap as she lowered her gaze, frowning. "I.. Don't know what I want with my life."

Sinbad

Sinbad nodded, it was clear to him that she was still very embarrassed. The man walked over to the chair and sat down, allowing himself to lean back. Looking over to her, Sinbad would notice she wouldn't be looking at him as she answered his next question.

Ah so she didn't know...

Sinbad let out a small sigh. "That's perfectly fine you know. Just because you're a princess doesn't mean you have to be confined to the castle." He paused. He had spent a lot of his time bouncing around before he decided he wanted peace for himself.

"Why not become a diplomat of your people? Or if that doesn't suit you, let us Find a way to quell this planet's problems. You're options are limitless." Sinbad said as he glanced up to the ceiling.

[member="Asajj Novar"]

"Well, I can't let the rebels keep bringing discord on my planet." She sighed herself, gripping the sheets in front of her. Yeah, that's the least she could do for her people. For once, she smiled, turning her gaze to the window. "How does that sound?" Of course she was looking to [member="Sinbad"] for advice. He seemed to have some, and she wasn't going to turn it away. "As soon as I get the clear, we'll head out to try and bring peace back to the planet."

Sinbad

Sinbad watched her as she gazed out the window. Saying that she couldn't let her people suffer, with that Sinbad nodded. She had to get her strength back before they could act.

"That you can't, and you are right, the people need to see their leader at her best. They look to you for hope. You want the rebels to look at you and see fear. You'll get neither if you appear weak to either side." Sinbad said. His blue eyes gazed out the window.

"If you're a princess. Where's the king and queen?" Sinbad asked tilting his head a bit.

[member="Asajj Novar"]

"My mother's dead, and my father a coward." Venom lased her words as she spat them out. She wanted nothing to do with either. In fact, the only reason Asajj was a princess and not a queen was because her father still lived, even if he wasn't on world. She let out a breath, shaking her head clear of the hate that had flooded it. "For now, I'll rest. When I'm strong, we'll move out. You know how to use that sword well, right?"

It was a quick change of subject. Her purple eyes shifted onto [member="Sinbad"] , watching him with a newfound determination. "Teach me how to better use a blade."

Sinbad

Sinbad heard the spite in her words, she obviously had no love for her father. The shapeshifter nodded. He never got close with his family, only learning the basics of how to survive from him before setting off. He let out a small sigh.

"My condolences. For both your parents. Just continue to make your world a better place, then the people will see you as their ruler, not your father." Sinbad looked away. It was hard to remember they were the same age. Here he was giving a princess advice, he had no clue what it was like to be a ruler, he lived by the blade and constantly at war with himself.

He was brought out of his thoughts by Asajj's voice. Looking at her, Sinbad would notice that she was clenching the sheets harder than ever.

She wanted to learn how to use a blade.

Sinbad nodded. "I do. I was taught by various Bladesman throughout my travels. And if it's what you want, I shall pass my knowledge to you. But yes I'll teach you. As soon as you're able to lift a blade." He smirked."Apologies, I sound like an old man." Sinbad glanced up to her. His blue eyes meeting her's

How odd, it was as if she found a new sense of determination. He gave a small smile.

[member="Asajj Novar"]

"You're certainly not an old man." She practically blurted out the words before blushing brightly, and glancing away. Was it actually a compliment though? No, she was over reacting. Asajj let out a breath, laying back onto the bed behind her. As soon as she could lift her blade. That's when he'd train her. "It won't be long till I can fight again. So be ready." She reached her hand up, glancing at the cybernetic limb with a frown. She could do a great number of things because of her.. Enhancements.

But she needed real training.

"I'm going to sleep." She mumbled, lowering her hand. Rest was all she could do for now.

Sinbad

'Oh new developmentsss, ssshe might like you. HA. Good now you can use that against her and crussh her.' the wolf echoed.

Sinbad shook his head and gave her a small smile.

"Thank you Asajj." He said. Even if he wasn't an old man, he sure felt like it. And he had years and years to go, he was still considered a pup compared to the elders of his species. Did she like him? Her face was definitely red. Sinbad tilted his head slightly for a second disregarding the thought.

Soon enough the sound of her plopping back on the bed drew his attention. She told him that she'd be healed up soon so he'd have to be ready.

Sinbad smiled when she stated she was going to get some rest. With that he stood up and gave her a bow.

"I'll make preparations. Rest up, sleep well. I'll be right outside if you need me."

He gave her a smile and left the room, heading to gather equipment for when she's be ready. When all of it was gathered, he set it in his room for safe keeping. Then made his way to a bench outside of the Medbay.

'Youre a fool Sssinbad. I will have control soon enough'

"In your dreams..." Sinbad said as he fixed his shirt collar.

[member="Asajj Novar"]

It was a couple of days before Asajj was allowed to leave. A couple of days of her in the hospital bed changing out her bandages and generally avoiding talking to [member="Sinbad"] and anyone else. She wanted to be healed already, and couldn't bear being looked at as an injured thing needing protection. It was when she was finally allowed to to leave that she allowed the wolf back into her room, sending a message for him to accompany her immediately.
He'd arrive to see her removing the last of the bandages and slipping back on the more primitive looking hides she wore, her back to the door. As she pulled her shirt on, it would be all to easy to see the numerous scars that covered her body. Savage looking marks that could only be a result of constant torture. She let out a sigh as she buttoned up her tunic, glancing over to him.

"So, when do we begin?"

Sinbad

Sinbad sat in his room, looking into the mirror again. This time the reflection was that of the white wolf. Sinbad shook out his fur. 'How long can you hold back you're emotionsss when you're in my domain?' the orange eyes flaired. His emotions were in a much more primal state when he was shifted. The Intensity of it all was almost unbearable. Then a knock at the door. Sinbad glanced back seeing only red. "One sec-ond." Sinbad uttered.

He slowly shifted back into his go-to form. Reaching for his clothes and slipping on his white tunic and tan slacks.

He opened the door and a guard told him he was allowed to see Asajj again. He'd been going crazy not being able to see her, what if the rebels attack and he wasn't there. He shook his head.

"I'll be there in a minute."

He grabbed his VX Vibro-greatsword and secured it on, then grabbed his two Talon Vibrodaggers along with a standard Vibrosword and made his way to the Medbay. Upon entering he'd see Asajj's back as she got dressed. He studied the various scars with interest as she glanced over to him asking when they'd start.

Sinbad quickly looked down. " Ahem. We start now. I scouted a field outside the palace we can train in." Sinbad said as he glanced to meet her eyes.

[member="Asajj Novar"]

"Okay." Asajj got up from where she was sitting, stepping up to stand beside [member="Sinbad"] . He was still here, even after he told him she didn't want him to see her while she healed. For a time she figured he'd just get tired of it and leave. Without realizing it she had been standing there, staring at him in silence. Once she did, a blush took over as she glanced away, trying to hide her face.

"Thank you.. For staying.."

Sinbad

She agreed. Sinbad stood, holding her gaze, when she realized how long she'd been staring silently at him for a long moment, a blush made itself apparent on her face. Sinbad gave a small smile, she was pretty, that he couldn't deny. So easily flustered. Sinbad watched her glance away, clearly trying to hide it. Then she thanked him.

"I told you, that I was to be at your side. Even if you don't want me to. My job is to see that you're protected. Telling me you don't want to see me won't stop me from being here when you call." Sinbad said as he held his arm out to the door, and place an arm around her shoulder. Giving her a warm smile. It'd been a while since he actually showed any normal emotion to people. Too long

"After you." Sinbad said as he nudged her forward.

"Now, what's the extent of your knowledge for bladework?" Sinbad asked.
[member="Asajj Novar"]

She froze as [member="Sinbad"] wrapped his arm around her. Fear began to creep in the back of her mind, memories she had so desperately tried to forget. Her gaze faltered, just for a moment. But, she swallowed it. Sinbad had saved her life. He wasn't one of them. Her head lifted again, she returning the warm smile he had given.

"I'm glad." Her gaze fell again as she stepped out of the room, focused on where they were going. Her head tilted to his question. "Truthfully, only some. My father made sure I could use a blade, but when I learned the bow I let my skills go unattended. I know some basic things still, but I'm still new." She answered him without looking back, her head held high. Regal even. She was out and about again, and needed to show that confidence even if she didn't have it. Yet, her mind kept going back to their earlier interaction.

He looked cute when he smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom