OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To submit a personal piece of luxurious jewelry that also serves as a ward against Force Users.
- Image Source: Doctor Strange
- Canon Link: /
- Restricted Missions: /
- Primary Source: /
- Manufacturer: The Prince
- Model: N/A
- Affiliation: The Prince
- Modularity: No.
- Material: Void Stone, Flexsteel, Electrum Plating
- Void Stone Crystal: Refined from a decent sized chunk of Otherspace meteorite, this polished stone possesses a curious connection to the Force. At this size and quality, any Force-sensitive person within 5 meters suffer an impaired connection to those Force, dampening their ability to use their powers.
- Stylish Casing: Not only for aesthetics but also functional, this protective housing is what allows the amulet's focusing properties. Turned in the correct sequence, the electrum plated cover slides back and a solar charged backlight is focused into a beam that shines through the crystal. Utilizing light waves, this allows for its wearer to target an individual within 2 meters for an even more potent dampening effect.
- Void Amulet: The jewel encrusted into this amulet is a cut and polished chunk of raw Void Stone, dampening Force abilities within 5 meters of the wearer. Even untrained Force sensitives experience impairment inside its radius.
- Focusing Effect: Activating a mechanism on the electrum casing triggers a shutter which narrows the stone's exposure and a high powered backlight shines through the stone like a prism, projecting its deleterious effects through light waves at an individual target within 2 meters for a more potent connection drain.
- Fragile: Aside from the flexsteel band which keeps it securely in place around the wearer's neck, there are no innate defenses to this device. It can be removed or shattered with appropriate force.
To anyone who asks, the Prince claims this amulet is a family heirloom and proof he is rightful heir to the monarchy of his homeworld. In truth, this item was one of the first serious purchases the Exchange vigo made when he began amassing his personal fortune. Paying an extraordinary sum of credits to acquire a large enough chunk of Void Stone meteorite on the galactic black market, he then hired an artisan jewelcrafter and a small team of scientists to study the stone's properties and discern how best to shape it.
This amulet was produced as a result of those efforts. Once satisfied as to the results, the Prince had the entire team assassinated so no one but he would understand the true nature of its origins or properties.