Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Primeval

In space uncharted, within the Unknown Regions of the galaxy,
the Four Hundred Year Darkness had revealed harbingers of prophecy.
Through blood and conquest The Primeval seek to find their lost gods,
and through this achieve and obtain omnipotence.
The Primeval
The Primeval are a very active faction always looking for new members to bolster our ranks. We offer you the opportunity to join in growing and organic storylines, explore concepts that are both unique and familiar, and roleplay something different in a universe that we've always loved. Whether you're a spacer, a priest, a bounty hunter, a Sith, or something else entirely we're a faction that fits all archetypes and offers opportunities for each and every character.

We're not a ladder, we're a round table, every position has its strengths and weaknesses and it's up to you to decide where your character belongs in the grand scheme of things. Maybe you genuinely want to explore our religion and dedicate yourself to our Gods or perhaps you're a skeptic and seek fortune alongside these zealous conquerors. Whatever the reasons are, the choices remain in your hands.

We're accepting new characters and old ones. If you have any questions, or need help coming up with a reason to join feel free to PM myself or any of the faction staff listed below.

Our Story
Centuries ago, exiles from the galaxy found themselves under the guiding light of a mysterious and unnamed prophet. Following this being of destiny, thousands made up a roaming fleet that vanished somewhere into the Unknown Regions of the galaxy. There they've flourished, built up their ranks, and grew into a rising order. Somewhere along the way under circumstances unknown they've changed... Once peaceful, The Primeval have become obsessed with finding their Lost Gods and achieving a place at their side. Returning to the galaxy with fleets and armies behind them they'll stop and nothing to fulfill their divine destiny.

Believers and non-believers alike make up their ranks from high priests to conquering warlords, many will find a reason to align with these crusaders.

After successful Marches--crusades--during the Netherworld crisis The Primeval have established a permanent foothold in the eastern fringes of wild space where they prepare for a galactic invasion.

Sargon: “The Oldest One”, “The Accidental Creator”, “The Tongueless Speaker”
Sargon is depicted as dark force surrounded by dying stars. It is unseen yet is, not bound by gender or purpose, it only exists because it simply does. The most powerful being in the universe and it is believed to be the remnant of nothing. Always having been. It is the Accidental Creator, unaware of its own existence it spat out the universe and so came to be life.

Nogras: “The Loud One”, “The Inhospitable Caretaker”, “The Starmaker”
Nogras is the first creation of Sargon. A bright star with no face, Nogras was nothing more than lifeless until the boon of Sargon granted life. Bursting into fire she was born and from the ashes she became the first to speak. Her voice is said to be so loud that it ruptures the heavens and from these crevices the powers of Sargon leak and create stars. She is the only one who can get close to Sargon without being destroyed and thus is his caretaker.

Balagoth: “The Dead One”, “The Unmaker”, “The Forgotten Truth”
Balagoth was the second creation of Sargon. Given no form he was born of darkness. Unseen, unknown, and unwilling to serve. Balagoth is said to be the darkness in all things, the depth that cannot be reached. Death is simply his aftermath. All things unmade are him, all things forgotten is his truth.

Halrormalenth: “The Speaking One”, “The Name Giver, “The Broken Creator”
Halrormalenth is the third and final creation of Sargon. Sargon who only blabbered went silent, its tongue removed became he. Halrormalenth. The Speaker who gives voice to the faithful, the one who names them. Creator of the flawed creations.

Staff
Faction Owner
[member=Anja Aj'Rou]
Admins
[member="Netherworld"]
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]
[member="Kiber Dorn"]
[member="Vheissu Ireles"]
Moderators
[member="Perla Pirjo"]
[member="Dara Gola"]

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

I've seen quite a lot of mentions of gods and stuff whenever something for the Primeval comes up, and it always fails to explain what the gods are supposed to be, I already am interested in having a character join the faction, but I kinda want to know what the gods are first, mainly out of curiosity though, as a kind of want-to-know basis :p.

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Good question! I added a spoiler to the original post (under 'Our Story' ) with the Gods. Currently [member="Netherworld"] and I are expanding the details of the religion but we want to keep the Gods vague. We're heavily inspired by Cthulhu/Lovecraftian Mythos in that we want to remain vague and mysterious in exactly who and what the Gods are. It gives us a sort of 'dark' factor. :)

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Oh, I actually do like the vagueness of it all :), it gives the whole thing a better feel... Well, I think it does anyways.

The Lovecraftian inspiration seems to do the Primeval justice though, and it definitely means I'll have a character to join the faction soon, like, once I get a species and planet sub down... And a bio :p (it's an old character but I really want to revamp him with a new species and all).

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

Feel free to check out our faction page in an OOC capacity, too. We've got lots going on and quite a few new members lately so who knows? Rivalries, companionship, it's all out there waiting to be grabbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom